American Idol Finals: If anyone watched, what did you think?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I watched the last few shows as well as the final last night. I agreed with the top two choices but I noticed something about the production of the show. The final winner Just Sam seemed to have been provided a higher level of production sound quality and video effects for her performances. The runner-up Arthur Gunn seemed to have been given an inferior setup with no effects and just a straight shot of his living room. Even with that, I felt he gave better vocal performances and his own arrangement of Have You Ever Seen The Rain was stunning. Personally I thought he should have won and I didn't like what appeared to be favoritism toward Just Sam. But maybe it's me, I'd be interested to hear what people's opinions are.

Didn't follow it closely, I always fall asleep in the chair after 10 minutes or so, but I liked the black girl who made the top 5 or so the best, and I liked the guy who wore the black hat, even though he was kind of an ass. Can't remember their names, though; I was asleep when they announced the winners.

Hopefully that isn't the case with The Voice tonight. I like the fat older black lady for that win, Oneida or something like that. I'll probably fall asleep, though lol

Starts in a half hour here. I like the Voice better than Idol; the judges are more entertaining even with the fake 'rivalry' rubbish.

Didn't follow it closely, I always fall asleep in the chair after 10 minutes or so, but I liked the black girl who made the top 5 or so the best, and I liked the guy who wore the black hat, even though he was kind of an ass. Can't remember their names, though; I was asleep when they announced the winners.

Hopefully that isn't the case with The Voice tonight. I like the fat older black lady for that win, Oneida or something like that. I'll probably fall asleep, though lol

Starts in a half hour here. I like the Voice better than Idol; the judges are more entertaining even with the fake 'rivalry' rubbish.
The Voice is the best of the reality "talent shows" IMO. Tonesha seems to be a level above the other singers on The Voice. she sounds like a pro.

Forum List

Back