American hero: Joe Horn

It's true it wasn't the one Shog linked to...it was the one Wow linked to. Nevertheless, it's amusing that you and Shog and stormfront are all on the same page.

...uh, and everyone ELSE who posted the fucking video? INCLUDING the guy who took the damn film?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hey, i bet if someone gives you a B! gives you a U! gives you an S! gives you a T! gives you an E! Gives you a D! Whats that Spell!?!

I do enjoy trouncing you on these boards Rav.

I made a mistake. I'm sorry if I offended you by likening your support of this law to stormfront's support. It's quite possible you have some other reason to think shooting fleeing criminals is justifiable than the fact that they have brown skin.

btw, I didn't use the youtube to justify legalized murder, nice try.

You didn't OFFEND me rav.. I've known how hayseed stupid you are for quite some time!

I know I know... white people who kick you in the proverbial balls in this forum MUST hate brown people!

:eusa_clap:

you are SOOOOO busted, RAVIKINS!

Methinks you protest too much, bit of a guilty conscience?

not at all. .he's just pointing out how stupid you are and how my quickness to dig up evidence proves that your last brain cell committed suicide here in this thread.

now talk shit, bitch. We can both do that.

You are a LIAR
No, YOU are a LIAR
No, I'm not lying when I call you a LIAR
Yes you are. If you call me a LIAR, then you are lying.
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE
No, you're the LIAR
No, I am telling the truth; you are the LIAR
But if you call me a LIAR, then you are lying; and, I am telling the truth when I call you a LIAR
LIAR
No, YOU

You forgot to add the part where the Shogun of USMB made them kiss his converse with some good ole fashioned EVIDENCE.

note the STORMFRONT tangent.

:eusa_shifty:

Ohh so you admit your just trolling now and trying, as usual, to make links that do not exist. You claimed Shogun's video was from Storm Front, it is not. You have been shown to be wrong and yet you INSIST on trying to make the claim ANYWAY. That is called LYING. You know your wrong but insist on repeating what you know is NOT true in the hopes you convince some third party into believing your LIE.

Oh and if just being in the same thread and on the same page as some claim of Storm Front LINKS us, GUESS WHAT Retard? You are too, so using YOUR logic you are now linked to Storm Front. Using your tactics I can now call you a racist.

Ravi supports Storm Front, at least she appears to using the logic she has provided to claim I or Shogun do.

Asking or an apology I guess was to much from a liar and turd.
Liberals do not lie, they call that leveling the playing field. lol

thats not strictly a "liberal" characteristic, dude. thats a PARTISAN characteristic.

stop generalizing liberals.

I love how he keeps calling women bitches behind the safety of his keyboard, don't you?

:badgrin:

Name calling does nothing to further the debate, all it does is show us who has class and who does not.

of course I have been guilty of it from time to time, But I try to avoid it, and certainly do not use name calling in almost every post I make. Unlike some people around here.

Name calling does nothing to further the debate, all it does is show us who has class and who does not.

of course I have been guilty of it from time to time, But I try to avoid it, and certainly do not use name calling in almost every post I make. Unlike some people around here.

Shogie debates as if he's at a WWF battle.... the more noise he makes, the happier he is.

I try to avoid it, too, but since shog and RGS both freely and constantly call me names I relax my standards for them. I'll try to be better.

I try to avoid it, too, but since shog and RGS both freely and constantly call me names I relax my standards for them. I'll try to be better.

Don't feel like you have to, if I see an asshole, I will call them on it. I am only talking about the ones who can't seem to post at all with out tossing around name calling :)

Shogie debates as if he's at a WWF battle.... the more noise he makes, the happier he is.

it's more entertaining all the way around the block. if it weren't so interesting none of you would read it. Point in case: how many threads have I pulled each of you through double digit pages?

Apt comparison though. The seriousness of my wrath is probably about as real as that "sport" too.

Hacksaw%20Jim%20Duggan%20website%20pic.jpg

oh you frickin stormfront liar. You are a prime example of a person who thinks their shit don't stink. At least I admit the role I play, ravi. Maybe honesty is about is foreign to you as consistency.

oh you frickin stormfront liar. You are a prime example of a person who thinks their shit don't stink. At least I admit the role I play, ravi. Maybe honesty is about is foreign to you as consistency.

Have you asked at one of your stormfront meetings what they think of the Israel/Pal conflict?

Im not a stormfront member, rav. Remember how you had your ass handed to you today for making such baseless accusations?

Ravis ASS ---> Ravi's hand

but thanks for providing an example of that dishonesty I just mentioned!

Remember how you had your ass handed to you today for making such baseless accusations?

No, I admit that I confused you with Wow, but that's an honest mistake. Regardless, stormfront shares your views on the Joe Horn issue. So you probably have more in common with them than you allow yourself to imagine.

No, I admit that I confused you with Wow, but that's an honest mistake. Regardless, stormfront shares your views on the Joe Horn issue. So you probably have more in common with them than you allow yourself to imagine.

oh I know, rav. YOU make honest mistakes while everyone else is stormfront racists.

and LOTS of people share my view of the Horn situation. Mexican drug czars probably share YOUR view considering that Horn cost them some income. so what. What, exactly, does that have to do with MY opinion? nothing. Just like your standard worthwhile thread offering: nothing.

Indeed, given the shit at the far end of your political spectrum, ravi, thats a stone you probably dont want to throw.

But, i guess if you have nothing else to add, you might as well generalize on ME since we all know damn well the same thing applied to you would have you screaming martyr in .04 seconds. THIS is what makes you a farce, Ravi.

oh I know, rav. YOU make honest mistakes while everyone else is stormfront racists.

and LOTS of people share my view of the Horn situation. Mexican drug czars probably share YOUR view considering that Horn cost them some income. so what. What, exactly, does that have to do with MY opinion? nothing. Just like your standard worthwhile thread offering: nothing.

Indeed, given the shit at the far end of your political spectrum, ravi, thats a stone you probably dont want to throw.

But, i guess if you have nothing else to add, you might as well generalize on ME since we all know damn well the same thing applied to you would have you screaming martyr in .04 seconds. THIS is what makes you a farce, Ravi.

Martyr? That'd be you. I remember when you misposted that you were having sex with one of the guys on the board and then cried for days because I thought you were gay.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back