Zone1 American girls should not be misled about male legs

Here's a huge bag of shit thrown by a wrestling throw

images

And here he was killed
1500714599_0:0:640:360_1920x0_80_0_0_d5d3c650e0c395610e7b819444728499.gif

I never said legs were not important. I just countered your claim that it is only legs that make an athlete and that upper body strength plays no part.

There is no inherent "right" to leer at the body parts of strangers.

Period, end of sentence.
Not so sure. But speaking for healthy hetero males, I’d suggest that it is a biological trait for men to admire the female form.

And for today, if a woman chooses to wear attire that exposes her cleavage and her belly and waist and hips and legs and behind to good advantage, I will admit the urge to take a peek. Maybe, and I’m not sure if this is now off-base or not, if a woman doesn’t want men to look approvingly at their bodies, they could choose to wear clothing that doesn’t invite the admiring glances.

That said, I understand that there is a lot more to being a woman than merely a pretty face and a tight body. But the topic isn’t “appreciation of the total woman.” It’s basically more of a “at first glance …” type thing.

The only real martial arts that feminists have not yet ruin is Muay Thai. Almost all Muay Thai stars have powerful legs

Not so sure. But speaking for healthy hetero males, I’d suggest that it is a biological trait for men to admire the female form.

And for today, if a woman chooses to wear attire that exposes her cleavage and her belly and waist and hips and legs and behind to good advantage, I will admit the urge to take a peek. Maybe, and I’m not sure if this is now off-base or not, if a woman doesn’t want men to look approvingly at their bodies, they could choose to wear clothing that doesn’t invite the admiring glances.

That said, I understand that there is a lot more to being a woman than merely a pretty face and a tight body. But the topic isn’t “appreciation of the total woman.” It’s basically more of a “at first glance …” type thing.

Oh I agree with you. I am very much a fan of the female form. And at the beach the views are amazing.

Most often it coincides. Women with good graceful bodies are more likely to have а feminine soft heart. I believe that these women come from the patriarchy. Only in the patriarchy could a woman evolve towards beauty, because in the matriarchy women choose man.

Including American women have such feminine qualities.
This is another reason not to believe in the British version of the origin of Americans

Most often it coincides. Women with good graceful bodies are more likely to have а feminine soft heart. I believe that these women come from the patriarchy. Only in the patriarchy could a woman evolve towards beauty, because in the matriarchy women choose man.

Including American women have such feminine qualities.
This is another reason not to believe in the British version of the origin of Americans

The most beautiful women are the ones who are independent of a man. I prefer a woman who wants me rather than needs me.

In those days, Klitschko's faggots had not yet come to Ukraine too. And no one hoped to win by sniffing asses

Forum List

Back