Zone1 American girls should not be misled about male legs

But the genetics of the muscle structure does not change in one generation.
I wasn't talking about one generation. American cowboys were part of the Asian cavalry culture. And don't tell me stories about the British origin of Americans again

I wasn't talking about one generation. American cowboys were part of the Asian cavalry culture. And don't tell me stories about the British origin of Americans again

The Wild West that you seem to think is what makes Americans who they are only lasted about 50 years. Even if you add 50 years on either side to get 150 year, it is not enough time for an evolutionary change.

And there is no doubt that there were Asian cavalries that were amazing. But Asians were shunned in the American west. They were not cowboys. There were more black cowboys than Asian cowboys.

Jack Dempsey is the toughest puncher in history. He had not big hands, but he had powerful legs. His kick came from jumping with his feet, this is Dempsey's famous falling kick. All professional boxers actually use the momentum of the legs and the reactive force of the body tension in the blow, the role of hand strength in the blow is negligible. Especially the biceps - it works only as a stabilizer.

An Olympic weightlifter also uses his legs and back first. He only needs his hands to pick up the flying bar and put the squeeze on it.

There is no elite sport where arm strength used as an independent force, and there is no elite and functional sport where arm strength has significant importance. It is used as much as possible in gymnastics, but even there the main role is played not hands but by the muscles of the core.

The size of the pectoral muscles also has no a significant value

The Wild West that you seem to think is what makes Americans who they are only lasted about 50 years. Even if you add 50 years on either side to get 150 year, it is not enough time for an evolutionary change.
I know this invention of Europeans, it has nothing to do with reality

I know this invention of Europeans, it has nothing to do with reality

You know, it is one thing to spout nonsense on these forums. But when presented with an actual argument that destroys your "theory", to just call it a lie is a sign of pure weakness.

Jack Dempsey is the toughest puncher in history. He had not big hands, but he had powerful legs. His kick came from jumping with his feet, this is Dempsey's famous falling kick. All professional boxers actually use the momentum of the legs and the reactive force of the body tension in the blow, the role of hand strength in the blow is negligible. Especially the biceps - it works only as a stabilizer.

An Olympic weightlifter also uses his legs and back first. He only needs his hands to pick up the flying bar and put the squeeze on it.

There is no elite sport where arm strength used as an independent force, and there is no elite and functional sport where arm strength has significant importance. It is used as much as possible in gymnastics, but even there the main role is played not hands but by the muscles of the core.

The size of the pectoral muscles also has no a significant value

Olympic weight lifters do use their lower body in the initial phase of a lift. But the arms and chest are very, very important in controlling the lift and finishing it.

And there are plenty of sports that use upper body strength. American football for example. Weak arms and chest will not work.

And besides, the large musculature itself plays a negative role in masculine qualities. Besides strippers and powerlifters, no one tries to pump up the maximum amount of muscle. Fighters with extra muscles look pathetic. Not so long ago there was a case in the Russian Federation when a relatively small fighter killed a big bodybuilder. The bodybuilder couldn't do anything even in wrestling

Pumped-up bodybuilders tend to be dysfunctional and women don't like them.
Women often look at men's legs and ass, most likely even more often than at their arms and shoulders.
Ideal male bodies are not in bodybuilding, but in crossfit

Not? Throwing passes is all about upper body/arm strength. Especially if the QB is moving.
Defensive players use their arms to push blockers away and to tackle.
Receivers and Safeties use their arm strength to gain control of the ball.
Running backs (and any player running with the ball) use their arms to keep from being tackled.

Here is a perfect example of what I am saying. This is Derrick Henry, currently the best running back in the NFL.

Pumped-up bodybuilders tend to be dysfunctional and women don't like them.
Women often look at men's legs and ass, most likely even more often than at their arms and shoulders.
Ideal male bodies are not in bodybuilding, but in crossfit

What is happening here is that you have had good results on your legs in the gym, but your upper body is developing slower. So you want to justify it.

Want more proof of the value of upper body strength? There are athletes in wheelchairs that do amazing things. But I have never seen an armless athlete.

rupol2000, this entire thread is about you thinking men should wear speedos so girls can see their legs. Because you think women have a right to oogle men's legs.

Starting with that as the basis, the entire thread is worthless.

Here's a huge bag of shit thrown by a wrestling throw

images

And here he was killed
1500714599_0:0:640:360_1920x0_80_0_0_d5d3c650e0c395610e7b819444728499.gif

Forum List

Back