Zone1 American girls should not be misled about male legs

Then Russian women need to learn. American women can have the attractive man buy her a drink and still gets to decide whether they go to bed or not.
This is a very clear proof of what I'm talking about. Even if there are natural feminist bitches in America, they don't dare to reveal themselves yet, because culture not change enough yet

Now there are de facto mores in Russia that you can't even make a compliment in the presence of another woman, because she can throw a tantrum. If you complimented her friend, then you humiliated her.

This was not always the case, 15-20 years ago it was not. But then the women were different

Now it's a typical situation when any small bitch in some small position will stick her smelly mouth into all the cases where she can at least point something to someone or instruct someone. The bitch will lecture you on how to properly wear and wash the masks for the covid until you send her to fuck.

Is that all men or just you?

This is a very clear proof of what I'm talking about. Even if there are natural feminist bitches in America, they don't dare to reveal themselves yet, because culture not change enough yet

They don't dare reveal themselves as feminists? LMAO!!

That is hilariously wrong. I am sure I will get a big laugh from my girlfriend when I tell her that.

You really should stop trying tell Americans about America.

The American stereotype of a feminist, it's like a girl from the movie "Aliens", who pulls herself up on a horizontal bar, and then answers the question "are you confused with a man" to a man, "and you?". It's all very nice, but in fact, natural feminists do not pull themselves up on horizontal bars, they wear thick asses and bark loudly. They have real cruelty, jealousy, lust for power and bloodlust, they are really like bitches and they are extremely cruel to beautiful soft women.
This woman who is shown there is just an affectionate flower that plays feminism. It's like in the song "supergirl"

The American stereotype of a feminist, it's like a girl from the movie "Aliens", who pulls herself up on a horizontal bar, and then answers the question "are you confused with a man" to a man, "and you?". It's all very nice, but in fact, natural feminists do not pull themselves up on horizontal bars, they wear thick asses and bark loudly. They have real cruelty, jealousy, lust for power and bloodlust, they are really like bitches and they are extremely cruel to beautiful soft women.
This woman who is shown there is just an affectionate flower that plays feminism. It's like in the song "supergirl"

First of all, you missed the real feminist in the movie, Sigourney Weaver.

Second of all, you have no idea what an American feminist is like.

Now there are de facto mores in Russia that you can't even make a compliment in the presence of another woman, because she can throw a tantrum. If you complimented her friend, then you humiliated her.

This was not always the case, 15-20 years ago it was not. But then the women were different

Now it's a typical situation when any small bitch in some small position will stick her smelly mouth into all the cases where she can at least point something to someone or instruct someone. The bitch will lecture you on how to properly wear and wash the masks for the covid until you send her to fuck.
Does anyone else hear that ticking sound....?

First of all, you missed the real feminist in the movie, Sigourney Weaver.
This is also not a feminist, this is a fiction
Just a sweet girl who plays a soldier, hugs a doll at night.
All this is fucking nonsense. Not so butie but gentle

The natural feminists look like Merlin Monroe, they wear tons of cosmetics and extremely cunning. They always try to manipulate men, they always pretend, excessively moody, they are frigid in bed, but they scream when fucked like they're being cut, they constantly go into the shower, because they stink like a bitch

You should reread info on evolution, if you think riding a horse caused a change in the musculature of men's legs.

And there is no "right" for women to choose. Men can do whatever they want to attract a woman. But there is no right to choose.
Bowleggedness is typically caused by malnutrition, not riding horses.

The natural feminists look like Merlin Monroe, they wear tons of cosmetics and extremely cunning. They always try to manipulate men, they always pretend, excessively moody, they are frigid in bed, but they scream when fucked like they're being cut, they constantly go into the shower, because they stink like a bitch

Since your entire view of America and Americans is shaped by movies, it is odd that you would argue that it is a fiction.

FYI, so is Superman and most of the info you have spouted about cowboys. But you take that as gospel.

As I have said before, you have never been to America and it shows. You know nothing of natural feminists in the US.

As I have said before, you have never been to America and it shows. You know nothing of natural feminists in the US.
I like women who wear makeup. They should never take it off. LOL! A SEXIST WOULD SAY!!!

According to formal signs, it is difficult to recognize a feminist, you need to feel her, they know how to pretend. The surest sign is cunning and pretense. but sometimes they're just rude and loud

No need for condolences. I prefer my equal to a doormat.
You are equal to a doormat obviously, so there's no problem whatsoever. I certainly have higher hopes for my son who seems to believe that the state should give out feminine hygiene products free, but then he's only 23.

I was a bit of an idiot at that age too, but I grew up. Good luck.

You are equal to a doormat obviously, so there's no problem whatsoever. I certainly have higher hopes for my son who seems to believe that the state should give out feminine hygiene products free, but then he's only 23.

I was a bit of an idiot at that age too, but I grew up. Good luck.

No, I am not equal to a doormat. Neither is my sweetheart.

According to formal signs, it is difficult to recognize a feminist, you need to feel her, they know how to pretend. The surest sign is cunning and pretense. but sometimes they're just rude and loud
I've always wondered what some women call themselves 'feminist.' Are they somehow not female enough already?

Forum List

Back