Zone1 American girls should not be misled about male legs

Subtle moments of mentality.
For example, she says: my position cannot affect our relationship in any way. Fuck her off, because she assumes that a real man may think that her fucking position or her money have some meaning.

Subtle moments of mentality.
For example, she says: my position cannot affect our relationship in any way. Fuck her off, because she assumes that a real man may think that her fucking position or her money have some meaning.
If she assumes the 'right' position it could have a wonderful 'affect' and 'meaning.' Money is always a plus too. A MISOGYNIST WOULD SAY!!:banana:

If she assumes the 'right' position it could have a wonderful 'affect' and 'meaning.' Money is always a plus too. A MISOGYNIST WOULD SAY!!
If you fell for her money, forget that you are a man. She'll think she bought you

I've always wondered what some women call themselves 'feminist.' Are they somehow not female enough already?
Many women are simply deceived by the feminists themselves, they use them. A real woman in her soul is looking for a knight who will protect her, and her problem is not equality, but the fact that knights are extinct

A real feminist is only those who love power, loves to dispose of men like dogs: incite them to the victim, fuck them, dispose of them as property, give them orders, trample them into shit

You gotta watch your step with American feminists.

The key is to be more thoughtful. Take her out to a nice hotel.

1657058535032.png

Gently hold her hand.

1657058611257.png

Foolish women deceived by feminists are fighting for their own misfortune. The feminization of society makes men beggars and weaklings who cannot protect their wives and families as men and husbands. When they won the right to work, they doubled the capital labor force for the same money.

When I look at American society, I try to read it between the lines. If a girl runs around with a gun, shows her biceps and shoot that she has equal rights, it doesn't mean anything to me. These are "supergirls" who play feminists, and at night they play Barbie.

Americans are very naive and open, they are a damn honest people who say what they think. That's why feminists are like children in the US. She must run with big gun, but in her eyes, a little princess

Meanwhile, in the USA there is a Superman, but there is no Superwoman. And in the USA, men are punished for prostitution of women. This all shows very well how really "close" feminism for Americans. There is not a mark of feminism on their culture yet.
In the United States, women were legally equalizer with men only in the 60s, the current generation of American adults found times of inequality in the United States.
There is no such thing in any country in the world, except the Arab countries

The fact that in RF America is now being presented as a country of flourishing feminism and pederasty is just a ridiculous circus. The Bolsheviks wrote gender equality in the first edition of the constitution

You doubtless make an excellent doormat for her (having seen your posts). In your world it's a win-win, I'm sure. At least you're her doormat, right? Besides, what does it matter what a man does as long as he does it well?

If you think my posts show me to be a doormat, you either haven't read many of my posts or your skills at misinterpretation are in a class all their own.

Not so sure. But speaking for healthy hetero males, I’d suggest that it is a biological trait for men to admire the female form.

And for today, if a woman chooses to wear attire that exposes her cleavage and her belly and waist and hips and legs and behind to good advantage, I will admit the urge to take a peek. Maybe, and I’m not sure if this is now off-base or not, if a woman doesn’t want men to look approvingly at their bodies, they could choose to wear clothing that doesn’t invite the admiring glances.

That said, I understand that there is a lot more to being a woman than merely a pretty face and a tight body. But the topic isn’t “appreciation of the total woman.” It’s basically more of a “at first glance …” type thing.

The OP claimed there is a "right" to look at other people's bodies, and this is infringed when men cover their legs.

Uh, no.

And if this were in fact true--ew.

Ok, settle down. If you're going to get your panties bunched up about being a doormat. let's just say beta-male with a feminist girlfriend. Fair enough?

I never was unsettled. I simply pointed out your error.

Beta male? Nah. More of a Sigma male.

The OP claimed there is a "right" to look at other people's bodies, and this is infringed when men cover their legs.

Uh, no.

And if this were in fact true--ew.
I have eyes. I have an absolute right to look. I recognize the distinction between an amorous glance and a psychotic stare. I also recognize the distinction between an appreciative glance and leering.

And trust me, nobody wants to see my legs.

Forum List

Back