American education has given us Joe Biden.

Well, we know Trump's Wharton college can't release Trump's grades without being sued. What's he got to hide and let's start there. We also know his friendships with every one in his life are tenuous to say the least. He's basically a low life and yet right wingers still love this this guy who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Donald Trump certainly shook up the world. He came out of nowhere with a slogan about making America great again. This made him the most dangerous person in politics since George Washington. America was founded on the principle of people controlling government not the other way around. The United States and its constitution have been around for less than a quarter of the time of the Roman Empire lasted and it appears its accelerated demise is all but guaranteed.

It took Roman aristocracy a thousand years to lower the intelligence of its citizens to levels where they would throw away everything unique and emblematic about their civilization; American elites have done it in less than 250. The actual mean IQ of about half of US residents appears to be at pre-WW1 levels with a marked difference. American civilians prior to 1914 were aware they did not know much. Today much of the culturally and intellectually deprived have been through the indoctrinating ringer of American Liberal Arts instruction and they believe they are educated.

Mark Twain is purported to have said it’s a lot easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled. So, the brainwashed are never going to admit they went into debt and left stupid while their pockets were picked by tax-supported charlatans who promised to give them an advantage when actually they just sold them worthless shares in the Brooklyn Bridge.

Spoiler alert: All the money ends up in the hands of the charlatans selling education-the bill is the door prize. Hating Donald Trump is certainly an option, but he had nothing to do with stealing the money and leaving liberal arts graduates unable to meaningfully contribute to society. It was the government getting involved with student loans that did that. It was only a matter of time before Liberal Arts education became a brainwashing arm of the government and now Women’s Studies, black history, and Critical Race Theory are producing Whoopi Goldberg citizens who believe Dr. Jill Biden should be the next Surgeon General.

Donald Trump was elected by the remaining elements of US society that still have normal brain function. This is why it was necessary to rig the election with fraud. Unfortunately perceptions and observations of many US citizens are so damaged that they really believe stammering Joe Biden got more votes than any US presidential candidate in history.
Ya , mean while those of us with an education design your bridges,sewers,roads, every product you buy, and even the weapons your military uses. Take the likes of Ernie Whitney and other engineers out of Rockwell and who designs your planes for your military? You go to your plumber for open heart surgery? Ya, let's put you in charge we won't have running water inside a year.

Lol. Ray’s threads are always a hoot.

Don will go down in history as the dumbest man to be potus. A total fuck up. As bad as Joe is, it’s unlikely he’s as dumb as Don.
So standing up to China and bringing half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US is “dumb”?

Not starting any stupid new wars in the Middle East (or anywhere else) and instead signing Middle East peace deals is “dumb”?

Not bending the knee to Social Justice Terrorists is “dumb”?

I’d hate to know what you think a “smart” President would do.
Lol.

There is so much wrong with that.

He said he was going to fix the trade imbalance with China, but he made it worse. He didn’t start any new wars and I’ve commended for for that, but he tried. Murdering the Iranian general could easily have lead to war, plus it was dumb and he should have been removed from office because of it.

He totally mishandled the Summer of George. Had he done something about police brutality he would have prevented the riots and won huge minority support. Likely winning a second term.

But as I said, he’s a dumb fuck.

Donald Trump certainly shook up the world. He came out of nowhere with a slogan about making America great again. This made him the most dangerous person in politics since George Washington. America was founded on the principle of people controlling government not the other way around. The United States and its constitution have been around for less than a quarter of the time of the Roman Empire lasted and it appears its accelerated demise is all but guaranteed.

It took Roman aristocracy a thousand years to lower the intelligence of its citizens to levels where they would throw away everything unique and emblematic about their civilization; American elites have done it in less than 250. The actual mean IQ of about half of US residents appears to be at pre-WW1 levels with a marked difference. American civilians prior to 1914 were aware they did not know much. Today much of the culturally and intellectually deprived have been through the indoctrinating ringer of American Liberal Arts instruction and they believe they are educated.

Mark Twain is purported to have said it’s a lot easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled. So, the brainwashed are never going to admit they went into debt and left stupid while their pockets were picked by tax-supported charlatans who promised to give them an advantage when actually they just sold them worthless shares in the Brooklyn Bridge.

Spoiler alert: All the money ends up in the hands of the charlatans selling education-the bill is the door prize. Hating Donald Trump is certainly an option, but he had nothing to do with stealing the money and leaving liberal arts graduates unable to meaningfully contribute to society. It was the government getting involved with student loans that did that. It was only a matter of time before Liberal Arts education became a brainwashing arm of the government and now Women’s Studies, black history, and Critical Race Theory are producing Whoopi Goldberg citizens who believe Dr. Jill Biden should be the next Surgeon General.

Donald Trump was elected by the remaining elements of US society that still have normal brain function. This is why it was necessary to rig the election with fraud. Unfortunately perceptions and observations of many US citizens are so damaged that they really believe stammering Joe Biden got more votes than any US presidential candidate in history.

Thank you. For years now I have been thinking carefully about the premise—the uniquely American premise—which posits government exists to unify and serve the people, and that all governmental power lies in the hands of the people. Frankly, I just can't see either of those founding intentions accurate in relation to our modern civilization; not even close to accurate. Rather, what we have and have had for well over a century and more is a government which exists only to ensure its own power and to enrich its members at any cost by fertilizing their pockets with limitless gold harvested from the pockets and coffers of We The People.

"It's" not supposed to be this way. In fact, what we're seeing throughout this pandemic is an American government that for the first time in our nation's relatively short history is committing genocide on its own people; genocide and economic warfare. Suddenly (well, not really) the American People have become fodder and chattel on par with Stalinist democide.

For me . . . the jury is still out on Donald Trump. I had great faith in the man but then he supposedly contracted COVID and he supports the vaccinations, which are further means to genocide against the American people. I suppose we'll see where he falls or rises in the coming weeks.

Don will go down in history as the dumbest man to be potus. A total fuck up. As bad as Joe is, it’s unlikely he’s as dumb as Don.
So standing up to China and bringing half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US is “dumb”?

Not starting any stupid new wars in the Middle East (or anywhere else) and instead signing Middle East peace deals is “dumb”?

Lol.

He said he was going to fix the trade imbalance with China, but he made it worse. He didn’t start any new wars and I’ve commended for for that, but he tried. Murdering the Iranian general could easily have lead to war, plus it was dumb and he should have been removed from office because of it.

He totally mishandled the Summer of George. Had he done something about police brutality he would have prevented the riots and won huge minority support. Likely winning a second term.

There are days I just love the gipper.

And forever lay to rest the businessman as president myth.
Maybe but sadly, politicians aren’t any better. Ears and W were awful. No doubt Joe will be too. Because after all, they are totally controlled by the deep state and ultra wealthy.

Lol.

There are days I just love the gipper.
Love you too man.

Lol.

George Floyd died from an overdose.
The Dumb Violent Liberal Fanatics didn't wait for an investigation or a trial before they started burning cities and murdering innocent people.
The Democrats/Press fanned the flames of hate to get out the vote.
This kind of crap happens every 4 years before an election.
Trump is not responsible for the Democrat ignorance, hate and violence.

He said he was going to fix the trade imbalance with China, but he made it worse.
No president can “fix” 50 years of bad trade policy in 4 years

but he did identify the problem and begin the process of protecting America from chinese mercantilism

I will take that over what came before or what will come after with China Joe

China Joe will be a disaster for the United States and only uneducated low information nitwits voted for him.

They never learned anything in school, did they?

Low information. Low intelligence. Easily led. Weak minded. Malleable. You can whisper any conspiracy theory in their year and they'll run back to their alt-right clutches and repeat it verbatim.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I give you, the average Trump supporter! :)

Lol.

George Floyd died from an overdose.
The Dumb Violent Liberal Fanatics didn't wait for an investigation or a trial before they started burning cities and murdering innocent people.
The Democrats/Press fanned the flames of hate to get out the vote.
This kind of crap happens every 4 years before an election.
Trump is not responsible for the Democrat ignorance, hate and violence.
Don is dumb. Accept it.

Lol.

How so? China is following the foot steps of USSR. To bad, China is so lucky that Biden "won". If no war started, your pt is "on;y your POV." and no logic beside it.
George, So, did it turn into portland?
As I looked back, he would not win the second term. Most of the GOP ext. wanted him go.

Forum List

Back