Chris Krebs sues the Trump Campaign

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

Now the piper will be paid.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the more this to come.

This is only starting.

Last edited:
I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpeds have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy courts.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the mo this to come.

I laughed out loud when I read this part of your link....

" While some of the things said about Krebs (for doing his job faithfully and effectively, no less) ...."

I mean come on man! Krebs has allowed for the last year our Government institutions to be hacked....Yeah, great job....

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
LOL, Yes I’m sure the Trump campaign and Newsmax are terrified of this idiot.

President Trump hasn’t backed down from challenging the fraudulent elections, and Newsmax hasn’t backed down from reporting on it.

You’re living in a fantasy world.

President Trump hasn’t backed down from challenging the fraudulent elections, and Newsmax hasn’t backed down from reporting on it.

THis will be fun to watch.

THis will be fun to watch.
I am looking forward to the bankruptcy proceeding. Mark my words they are coming.

This is a new strategy by the corrupt collective...a blitz of frivolous meritless law suits.
The people who have stolen the election have deep pockets and the left will fight by any means necessary.
As the saying goes you only draw flak when you are over the target.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

This is only starting.

Good luck.

This is a new strategy by the corrupt collective...a blitz of frivolous meritless law suits.
The people who have stolen the election have deep pockets and the left will fight by any means necessary.
As the saying goes you only draw flak when you are over the target.
Lol... Those libeled, defamed and slandered by Trumpist lies will demand justice. The American juries will give it to them.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

This is only starting.

Republicans need to be held accountable for their baseless claims that hurt innocent people.

Forum List

Back