America was biologically attacked, and will never be the same!

You better get on some David Allen coe

Nothing wrong with David Allen Coe. But, imho, Prine was better.

In fact, one of Coe's biggest hits was "You Never Even Called Me By My Name". A song that was written by Steve Goodman and John Prine.
Bs

BS to what? That I think Prine is better? Or that the song was written by Goodman and Prine?
I don’t even know who this bum is he looks like a weakling

Here is an article that Rolling Stone published about Prine back in 2017. If you want to know him and what he did, this will give you a lot of info. Not an ordinary man. But one of the greatest songwriters of our time.

Heh heh. I had posted about Lieber being arrested when it first happened. Nobody gave it a second thought, much less a response.

Lieber was arrested arrested by the feds for not disclosing his relationship to the Chinese bio-lab in Wuhan. Lieber was involved in the development of nanotechnology.

Here's some recent relevant reading...

Within that article is a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commision.

Scroll down through that filing document and guess whose name we see?

soros-fund-management-wuxi-929x1536.jpg

If true, someone is guilty of mass murder. Basically certain members of the globalist rich boys club.

Harvard professor convicted by U.S. jury of lying about China ties

..making false statements to authorities, failing to disclose a Chinese bank account, and tax evasion in connection to his side role as a strategic scientist at China’s Wuhan Institute of Technology.

Lieber had received millions of dollars in funding from US government bodies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Department of Defense (DoD). The professor was required by law to disclose any “significant foreign financial conflicts of interest, including financial support from foreign governments or foreign entities.”

Forum List

Back