America was biologically attacked, and will never be the same!

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?
Fake news.. don’t you get tired of fake news?

Health News
March 22, 2020 / 8:25 PM / 14 days ago
Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.
They were paid more money.. stop the deranged lies .. be an American

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

and your a female why are you getting involved?

Because she is smarter than you and can write using complete sentences?

Why wouldn't a female get involved in this conversation?
You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

I like it here. I think I'll stay.
Well add some substance anti trumper.. you communist

Pointing out your lies is such fun!
Let me know when that happens

I have. And I will continue to do so.

You never did answer why you think he was working in Wuhan. You know, with evidence rather than "I think".
In a five-year contract with Wuhan University, Lieber’s personal research company agreed to make “strategic” scientific proposals, supervise young teachers, conduct nationally “important” projects and take other steps to benefit the institution, according to the report.

Because he was you moron

Now see, that is what actual evidence looks like. Not this "I think he was in Wuhan" nonsense you posted first. You might actually be learning something her. Maybe your sentence structure will be the next topic.
Because I know this shit,, I sometimes expect people to be as knowledgeable as me

I would have to suffer a traumatic head injury to be as knowledgeable as you.
Or read
A book.. mic drop

Junior, I have read far more books than you. I have had to define words for you, explain how the US Constitution works, explain how our gov't works, and teach you numerous other things. Don't pretend you are well read. With your English skills it is just embarrassing for you.
You have never been right about anything you have challenged me in.. NEVER

LMAO!!! Oh that is hilarious.

The most recent discussion we have had is about lynching. According to you, a community can decide to violate someone's 6th amendment rights. That is absolutely wrong.

And what about you claiming that all states and territories added to the Union must be voted on by the people in a popular vote?

Or that Puerto Ricans were not allowed to come here until the 1960s?

You were hilariously wrong on those topics. There are more, but I'll just leave those as examples.
More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

Context is unnecessary. There is no context that would make any of those right.
And that’s why you can’t hang

I can hang just fine.

You claiming it would be different if I quoted your context is pure nonsense. There is no context in which denying people their 6th amendment rights is justified. You tried that "there are places without lawmen" bullshit. But the overwhelming majority of lynchings were committed in places and times where lawmen and courts exists.

And you stating (at least twice) that Puerto Ricans were not allowed here until the 1960s was just factually wrong.
More fallacies

Facts, not fallacies.
Sorry buddy you are wrong again

Are you saying that you did not say that a community can vote to deny constitutional rights to an American citizen? I can show you where you said it, if you would like. And it was not one of your "they have no lawmen" places.

Or more recently, are you denying that you said Puerto Ricans were not allowed to come to the U.S. before the 1960s? You said it at least twice.
Lear American history, and the immigration act of 1964 allowed ricans here,, before that they were limited... for good reason

The Immigration Act of 1964 did not have anything to do with Puerto Ricans. They were US Citizens as of 1917. Them coming to the US was not immigration, it was internal migration. No, they were not limited any more than any other US Citizen. Economics kept most Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico. But they were allowed to come to the US, as citizens, since 1917.

I posted a link to the Jones-Shafroth Act which made them citizens. That you choose to ignore it is not my problem.
They didn’t come until welfare became more accessible ,, and they didn’t like us until shit became free

The reasons they did come here are debatable. That they were allowed to come here as of 1917 is not. They are US Citizens.

You specifically said they were not allowed to come here. They were.
It was a figure of speech

Bullshit. I made this point numerous times, and you have tried to defend it several different ways, including that bogus nonsense about the Immigration Act of 1964.

Words have meaning, in case you didn't know. And it is pitiful that you cannot even admit when you were wrong.
The act kept brown people from immigrating to America you idiot!

It didn't keep US citizens from moving around their country.
Yes it did.

An immigration act would have no effect on American citizens moving around within the US. None. The poverty in Puerto Rico stopped most from moving to the continental US. But not the immigration act.
It stated color. Go away troll

It didn't apply to US citizens.
What don’t you get with brown people

What should I get with brown people?
It was the law no brown people

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

You never did answer why you think he was working in Wuhan. You know, with evidence rather than "I think".
In a five-year contract with Wuhan University, Lieber’s personal research company agreed to make “strategic” scientific proposals, supervise young teachers, conduct nationally “important” projects and take other steps to benefit the institution, according to the report.

Because he was you moron

Now see, that is what actual evidence looks like. Not this "I think he was in Wuhan" nonsense you posted first. You might actually be learning something her. Maybe your sentence structure will be the next topic.
Because I know this shit,, I sometimes expect people to be as knowledgeable as me

Or read
A book.. mic drop

Junior, I have read far more books than you. I have had to define words for you, explain how the US Constitution works, explain how our gov't works, and teach you numerous other things. Don't pretend you are well read. With your English skills it is just embarrassing for you.

The most recent discussion we have had is about lynching. According to you, a community can decide to violate someone's 6th amendment rights. That is absolutely wrong.

And what about you claiming that all states and territories added to the Union must be voted on by the people in a popular vote?

You were hilariously wrong on those topics. There are more, but I'll just leave those as examples.
More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

I can hang just fine.

You claiming it would be different if I quoted your context is pure nonsense. There is no context in which denying people their 6th amendment rights is justified. You tried that "there are places without lawmen" bullshit. But the overwhelming majority of lynchings were committed in places and times where lawmen and courts exists.

And you stating (at least twice) that Puerto Ricans were not allowed here until the 1960s was just factually wrong.
More fallacies

Facts, not fallacies.

Are you saying that you did not say that a community can vote to deny constitutional rights to an American citizen? I can show you where you said it, if you would like. And it was not one of your "they have no lawmen" places.

Or more recently, are you denying that you said Puerto Ricans were not allowed to come to the U.S. before the 1960s? You said it at least twice.
Lear American history, and the immigration act of 1964 allowed ricans here,, before that they were limited... for good reason

The Immigration Act of 1964 did not have anything to do with Puerto Ricans. They were US Citizens as of 1917. Them coming to the US was not immigration, it was internal migration. No, they were not limited any more than any other US Citizen. Economics kept most Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico. But they were allowed to come to the US, as citizens, since 1917.

I posted a link to the Jones-Shafroth Act which made them citizens. That you choose to ignore it is not my problem.
They didn’t come until welfare became more accessible ,, and they didn’t like us until shit became free

The reasons they did come here are debatable. That they were allowed to come here as of 1917 is not. They are US Citizens.

Bullshit. I made this point numerous times, and you have tried to defend it several different ways, including that bogus nonsense about the Immigration Act of 1964.

Words have meaning, in case you didn't know. And it is pitiful that you cannot even admit when you were wrong.

Yes it did.

An immigration act would have no effect on American citizens moving around within the US. None. The poverty in Puerto Rico stopped most from moving to the continental US. But not the immigration act.

So you are telling me that brown people who were citizens were not allowed to be here?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

I can hang just fine.

More fallacies

Facts, not fallacies.

Yes it did.

So you are telling me that brown people who were citizens were not allowed to be here?
Who said that

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

Because he was you moron

Or read
A book.. mic drop

More fallacies,, you
Leave out my context

I can hang just fine.

More fallacies

Facts, not fallacies.

Yes it did.

Who said that

Puerto Rican were already American citizens. They didn't go through immigration to visit or move to the U.S.

I just read that John Prine died. So I am am not in the mood for your hatred or your lies. I'm putting you on ignore for a while. Maybe fucking with you will be entertaining again sometime. But not tonight.

I was just about to post a thread on the fact that there has not been enough discussion on the possibility that China released the virus on purpose.

It is quite ridiculous how so many have duped themselves into believing China would never do such a thing.

Anyhow it is good to see at least a discussion on this topic though it is exceedingly lame trying to bring the American Indians into the discussion etc. Liberals can be counted on crap like that.

All these reasons I have seen posted by simple minded folk as to why China would not do such a thing can be shot down very easily.

Now I will post some reasons regarding why China might do such a thing and to do it in a very clever way without any fear of retaliation.

First of all we must understand that China could lose a tremendous number of people with no damage to their National Security or even their economy.....Mao himself was on record wanting to eliminate 2/3 of the people because he believed they had too many people.....and he did eliminate millions and millions.

Next.....China knows that even if the U.S. had proof they released it intentionally they would never initiate a nuclear attack....and that is really the only thing they fear.

However I do not think the U.S or anyone else will ever be able to prove they did it intentionally because they were so clever in how they did it.

The first thing scientists look for in a epidemic is what is called patient zero.....the first person to contract the disease and they have not been able to do that...if China did release it intentionally they would have infected several people without the victims even knowing it and then sent them to various places in the world.....and it broke out all over the world very quickly.

I do not want to dwell on all the science of how it was done or how it could have been done because very few on here would be capable of understanding it.

But what motivated them to do it is much easier to understand.

First of all they could see that the unfair trade advantage they have enjoyed was going to be shot down....which would do them a lot of damage economically.

The Future of America’s Contest with China

They also need what is known as 'lebenstraum' the term made famous by Hitler.....in order to feed their people....they need more territory if not so right now...in the future and not the distant future.....thus they are very motivated to expand.

By destroying the economies of the world it would be much easier for them to get the land they need.

Not even to mention how if they can destroy Western economies that will directly boost their own economy.

As U.S. Blames China for Coronavirus Pandemic, the Rest of the World Asks China for Help

This is getting too long .....i will continue it tomorrow.

Last edited:
A global pandemic that has been traced to rural markets in Wuhan is now a biological attack on the US, despite the fact that it has spread all over the globe?

Ok then. This should be moved to Conspiracy Theories forum.
Third viral outbreak to originate in the city that houses the ChiCom bioweapons lab.

Just a coincidence.

The ChiComs said so themselves

First of all we must understand that China could lose a tremendous number of people with no damage to their National Security or even their economy.....

That is not true. Just because China has a very large population now does not mean it is immune to demographics. As it stands now, China is already facing an inescapable population implosion for which they are not prepared. Bear in mind as well that any massive national crisis makes social instability more likely. Instability is one of the things totalitarian regimes fear most.

Next.....China knows that even if the U.S. had proof they released it intentionally they would never initiate a nuclear attack....and that is really the only thing they fear.

Again, not so. America's huge advantage in conventional arms is of much more immediate concern to China or else they would not be working so frantically to close that gap. America's naval superiority is the only thing mitigating China's ambitions in controlling the Asia/Pacific region. China's strategic defense plans for the past several decades and for the foreseeable future are based on this. That is why they have been studying Mahan so diligently.

The first thing scientists look for in a epidemic is what is called patient zero.....the first person to contract the disease and they have not been able to do that...if China did release it intentionally they would have infected several people without the victims even knowing it and then sent them to various places in the world.........
Illogical conclusion based, it sounds, as if on "I saw this movie once" science and conjecture.

First of all they could see that the unfair trade advantage they have enjoyed was going to be shot down....which would do them a lot of damage economically.

The collapse of their trading partners would also, of course, destroy China's export-dependent economy.

You better get on some David Allen coe

Nothing wrong with David Allen Coe. But, imho, Prine was better.

In fact, one of Coe's biggest hits was "You Never Even Called Me By My Name". A song that was written by Steve Goodman and John Prine.

In fact, one of Coe's biggest hits was "You Never Even Called Me By My Name". A song that was written by Steve Goodman and John Prine.
Bs

BS to what? That I think Prine is better? Or that the song was written by Goodman and Prine?
I don’t even know who this bum is he looks like a weakling

Bs

BS to what? That I think Prine is better? Or that the song was written by Goodman and Prine?
I don’t even know who this bum is he looks like a weakling

So your lack of awareness means something? lol

Forum List

Back