America was biologically attacked, and will never be the same!

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?
Fake news.. don’t you get tired of fake news?

Health News
March 22, 2020 / 8:25 PM / 14 days ago
Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.
They were paid more money.. stop the deranged lies .. be an American

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

and your a female why are you getting involved?

Real bio-weapons are nothing like this. They are ridiculously fatal, they do not spread from person to person and a vaccine exists. Remember the still unexplained anthrax attacks after 9/11? Just like that.

Exactly. The idea that the Chinese would spend billions to develop a biological weapon that kills 3% of the population? I'd call that a total failure.
So you are a end to this virus? Do you know there’s other ways to die because of this virus than just a virus itself? Recession leads to hunger? Depression leads to suicide? Robbery kills people..

I know your slow man but damn!

I know there are poor people in the US, but are they actually starving?

Real bio-weapons are nothing like this. They are ridiculously fatal, they do not spread from person to person and a vaccine exists. Remember the still unexplained anthrax attacks after 9/11? Just like that.

Exactly. The idea that the Chinese would spend billions to develop a biological weapon that kills 3% of the population? I'd call that a total failure.
So you are a end to this virus? Do you know there’s other ways to die because of this virus than just a virus itself? Recession leads to hunger? Depression leads to suicide? Robbery kills people..

lol yea get hungry in a depression. FUCK YOUR DUMB!! I thought you had a cell left lol wow

They were stealing technology from U.S. labs to copy in China...........That is what it said.

perhaps if donny didn't defund the program, that allowed embedded scientists within china's labs to oversee something like this, couldn't happen, 'eh?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.
Now you shift the lie.........They broke up the team but he quit and the others were reassigned.

They were NSA SPOOKS............now we enter the twilight zone.............they aren't lab rats that went away........the lab rats and nerds are fighting this thing now.............not the spooks.

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.
You gotten that link more times then the incel that lives with you has touched you in the past ten years lol

Because she is smarter than you and can write using complete sentences?

Why wouldn't a female get involved in this conversation?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

Now you shift the lie.........They broke up the team but he quit and the others were reassigned.

They were NSA SPOOKS............now we enter the twilight zone.............they aren't lab rats that went away........the lab rats and nerds are fighting this thing now.............not the spooks.
She’s a frustrated female.. America voted against her interest

lol yea get hungry in a depression. FUCK YOUR DUMB!! I thought you had a cell left lol wow

And we have programs that function as a safety net. Food can be gotten, via emergency food banks, food stamps ect. You know, those programs you complain about?

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

She’s a frustrated female.. America voted against her interest
Idk......used to have her ..him.iggied......but the last 2 posts were typical LIES.

And we have programs that function as a safety net. Food can be gotten, via emergency food banks, food stamps ect. You know, those programs you complain about?
Lol are retarted!? Do you know where the great depression is? Especially with a virus that’s lingering that kills Americans.

Can your brain function?

A Harvard professor was arrested by the FBI on spying charges he also worked in a bio chemical plant in Wuhan China.
It’s going to be chaos.
You're believing Harvard professors now?

Do you have a link?
Why are democrats so illl informed?
Perhaps I'm not seeing the part of the article that says, to quote you, that "these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid" [sic].

Could you expand on that?

I don't see it either.

You need to go to the eye doctor for a stronger prescription

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

You are Irrelevant to this topic until you can add some substance go away you troll

I like it here. I think I'll stay.

Health News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

lol... link it.

I like it here. I think I'll stay.
Well add some substance anti trumper.. you communist

Forum List

Back