America or trump

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
Joe Biden is way better than this.
sure he is.....you only feel that way because you are for the guy....people like me think he and trump are quite useless....
But which one is better or do you think they are both equal in uselessness?
both are too old for the most pressure filled job there may be.....there is a reason presidents all end up with white hair after a term......trump is not impressing me with his "leadership" during this crisis and how he "leads" over the next few months may decide if he will do another term......biden had his chance in 2016,thats when he should have ran....now he is to dam old and who he picks for VP will have a lot to with his plans.....basically his family should ashamed of themselves for putting this old guy through this shit,if he gets elected a thousand pounds of pressure will fall upon his shoulders...running is one thing, when you get the job,its a whole other ball game...
I think Biden knows what kind of pressure comes with the office. But I do agree that he should have ran in 2016.
if he gets in i dont think he will last the 4 years.....the pendulum now will swing the other way and when the right feel he has fucked up,and sooner or later he will,they all do,he will start having the republicans crawl all over him on just about anything he does..... just like you are seeing the left do to trump right now....

From where I sit, you fascists have been running things far too long.
Then relocate to mother Africa like your bald headed hero.
You aren't about to change America and since the civil rights adjustments in the early sixties what would
you change anyway? You just love to flap your virtual lips around and bitch to feel like a big man instead
of the insignificant bug you are.

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
Joe Biden is way better than this.
sure he is.....you only feel that way because you are for the guy....people like me think he and trump are quite useless....
But which one is better or do you think they are both equal in uselessness?
both are too old for the most pressure filled job there may be.....there is a reason presidents all end up with white hair after a term......trump is not impressing me with his "leadership" during this crisis and how he "leads" over the next few months may decide if he will do another term......biden had his chance in 2016,thats when he should have ran....now he is to dam old and who he picks for VP will have a lot to with his plans.....basically his family should ashamed of themselves for putting this old guy through this shit,if he gets elected a thousand pounds of pressure will fall upon his shoulders...running is one thing, when you get the job,its a whole other ball game...
Trump is leading he's pulling an anchor and draging the democrats and the media as he moves forward.
He has so much resistance against him I'm surpresed he's done anything
i am not against some of the things he is trying to do....i dont like the way he regards those who dont agree with him....he doesn't show me much leadership.....things are going to hell......
He's shown plenty of leadership but you can't lead people who claim to be adults but act childish and resist anything he tries to do. My youngest son when he was around 2 or 3 had an episode he wanted it his way or no way at all. It was at that time I became a forceful dictator that's the only way President Trump is going to perfectly lead these adults that are acting bratty but do we really want the president to act like a dictator?

America?
OR;
Trump?

One of them will be gone after the next election.

You aren't about to change America and since the civil rights adjustments in the early sixties what would
you change anyway? You just love to flap your virtual lips around and bitch to feel like a big man instead
I know that I am in a better position than you to talk about civil rights. So you just shut the fuck up and we'll continue pushing for better enforcement of civil rights policies and to the completion of civil rights by establishing economic equality.

I know that I am in a better position than you to talk about civil rights. So you just shut the fuck up and we'll continue pushing for better enforcement of civil rights policies and to the completion of civil rights by establishing economic equality.
Just make sure you're pushing in the right direction. It's the democrats who hold you back, past and present.

America or the confederacy?

A vote for trump is a vote against America.

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

Yea, cause policing our streets from people who want to burn it down has only been done under Trump.

Son get a better job.

America or Trump?

This is our choice.

They do not co exist.

In a other thread IM2 is signing off on Kaepernick's tweet, which says July 4 is "your" (American) supremacist holiday, including almost endless slurs towards America and Americans.

Just keep that in mind when considering the seriousness of the OP. These people want America dead and gone.

Economic equality? Like in the Soviet Union? Or Cuba? Or China?
Like in the diseased brain WEB DuBois? https://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums312-b153-i071

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

More Stupid Shit from the extremist on the Left.

Trump is America.

You should have titled your thread:

America or Communism

Bullshit.

Total bullshit.
to you maybe to me it aint....it all comes down to the party.....

No it doesn’t.

Part of it comes down to party.

Part of it comes down to character.

Trump isn’t fit to shine Biden’s shoes.
biden aint fit to wear president shoes either....i know you think he just great....well i dont...once again we get to pick off the bottom tier for the leader of this country.......lucky us....

Forum List

Back