Jordan Klepper: aren't vampires supposed to be eternally youthful? if Dems are vampires, like Q Anon say, explain Pelosi, Hillary & Biden as leaders

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
another conspiracy theorist in this video says James Woods is portraying Biden and he's the real president

Maybe they are living off rat blood.

giphy.gif

Seriously, how much do you get paid per thread you start / post per day?

You must post 30 threads a day at least, and the content of this one leads me to believe sometimes you don't even care what's in some of them, that its all about the number you can create.

I say that because this is one of the dumbest threads I have seen on this board in a long time.....'Vampires', 'Q Anon'...?!

Perhaps you meant to post it in Political Satire?

• Banned
Seriously, how much do you get paid per thread you start / post per day?

You must post 30 threads a day at least, and the content of this one leads me to believe sometimes you don't even care what's in some of them, that its all about the number you can create.

I say that because this is one of the dumbest threads I have seen on this board in a long time.....'Vampires', 'Q Anon'...?!

Perhaps you meant to post it in Political Satire?
I don't need money. i get audiobooks for free because i live in lebanon where it's legal to download them. food? sports on cable? my mom pays for that. i don't need much else!

i have my own free driver, btw, because i'm from a family from which many served in the lebanese army

I don't need money. i get audiobooks for free because i live in lebanon where it's legal to download them. food? sports on cable? my mom pays for that. i don't need much else!

i have my own free driver, btw, because i'm from a family which served in the lebanese army
You claimed you were back in the states a few days back....Why did you RUNN-OFT again? Lookin' for answers? :laughing0301:

i have my own free driver, btw, because i'm from a family from which many served in the lebanese army

Your mom pays for your cable?!
:auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like we have another basement-dwelling, liberal mamma's boy with nothing better to do all day in Lebanon than create gas-lighting threads for shits and giggles.

Sounds like we have another basement-dwelling, liberal mamma's boy with nothing better to do all day in Lebanon than create gas-lighting threads for shits and giggles.

It really does explain a lot... most of the time I don't even bother to go into his threads, click bait, and a waste of time.

• Banned
It really does explain a lot... most of the time I don't even bother to go into his threads, click bait, and a waste of time.
well, what would like me to discuss, Einstein? i'll consider it if you suggest something better!

another conspiracy theorist in this video says James Woods is portraying Biden and he's the real president

it depends on when they were infected. You aren't too bright I see. How do you supposed a vampire ever grows to a youngen anyhow?

you got me there! i really can't argue with that, ban me if you want, but not before you give me an alternative social media site to get my shits and giggles

Forum List

Back