America needs a president like this!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
One of my best friends lived under the rule of Ferdinand Marcos. Imagine if we had a president like him?

Ferdinand_Marcos.JPEG

I think we need a secret organization that follows police and makes sure they are polite and civilized!

I think parents of bullies should lose custody of their children. They will be put in special facilities where they will be taught to be nice, polite, and civil.

One of my best friends lived under the rule of Ferdinand Marcos. Imagine if we had a president like him?

Ferdinand_Marcos.JPEG

I think we need a secret organization that follows police and makes sure they are polite and civilized!

I think parents of bullies should lose custody of their children. They will be put in special facilities where they will be taught to be nice, polite, and civil.

Wow...

Just wow...

You're weapons grade stupid. Tell your "friend" to translate this:

Noong rehimeng Marcos maraming Pilipino ang biglaan nalang nawala pinadukot at pinapatay o "sinalvage kahit sila ay inosente." Lalong lalo na kung mapatunayang against ka sa pamamalakad ni Marcos. Ang natalahib na Lungsod ng Pasig ay isa sa mga lugar noon na naging tapunan ng mga "sinalvage" na taong against sa Marcos administration.

I'm not surprise to see you emulate a tyrant who disarmed the people and created Martial Law. He enriched himself and did little for his country, just like Stalin, Mao, Pot and Hitler.

All peas in a commie pod.

I wonder if they would take adult who are too stupid to exist in Society and lock them up in "special" facilities" until they knock some sense in their heads?

jezzesgawdalmighty. we need protected from some people

Yes, but would Marcos be manly man enough to bomb Syrian hospitals and civilians?

Would he be able to ride a horse without a shirt?

Would he be able to play with a tiger?

This is the kind of President we are looking for.

Forum List

Back