America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have been allies with nazi Germany against the USSR.

But the globalist/zog cabal in our government ran the show and pushed their agenda forward and America lost out.

Everything OK there in your parallel universe?
Both Hitler and America hated communism. We should have allied with Germany and invaded the Soviet Union. Then used the liberty ships to facilitate the Madagascar Plan. The world would be a much safe and peaceful place today if we had followed this course of action. :cool:

As is using comparison with European "extermination camps" as a means of diminishing the utter outrage of the US government rounding up over 100,000 innocent, loyal US citizens and residents and throwing them into concentration camps.
Obviously, these Japs were neither "innocent" or "loyal", and that's why they needed to be locked up. :cool:

Do you think you're being 'clever,' asshole? Hoping you'll get some giggles from your fake online buddies? Feel 'cool' now? You're fucking pathetic.

I agree that Stalin was every bit as much a mass murderder as Hitler. And depending on how you do the math you might even conceivable claim Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

No, you don't get to falsify history. You know why? Because you piss on the graves of those who were slaughtered.

But no amount of juggling with the math gets you to Stalin killing 10 to 12 times more people than Hitler, that's simply a stupid exaggeration.

How many people does Moveon admit that Stalin killed? How many do you think Hitler butchered?

Last edited:
The problem the Japanese and Japanese Americans had, was living in the wrong area after Pearl Harbor. To avoid internment some 10,000 moved to other areas, and another 30,000 were interned and then decided to move to other areas and were released.

The problem the Japanese and Japanese Americans had, was living in the wrong area after Pearl Harbor. To avoid internment some 10,000 moved to other areas, and another 30,000 were interned and then decided to move to other areas and were released.

There is no "wrong area" for US citizens to live in the United States, and there is NO rationalization for what that criminal FDR did.

depending on how you do the math you might even conceivable claim Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

There is no question that he did, by a far margin.

Stalin killed between 63 and 100 million people. Hitler between 6 and 11 million.

The left seeks to minimize the horrors of their hero, but facts reveal otherwise.

MURDER BY COMMUNISM

It's always useful to read the things you post a link to first. The source you referred to gave 43 million as the number of people killed by Stalin., not between 63 and 100 million people.

Actually, the figure of 43 million looks to me like quite an exaggeration. Someting in the range of 20 to 25 million looks more accurate to me, based on the historical research that's available.

As for the number of people killed by Hitler, I would put that around 10 million.

In both cases casualties from actual war fighting are excluded.

I agree that Stalin was every bit as much a mass murderder as Hitler. And depending on how you do the math you might even conceivable claim Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

No, you don't get to falsify history. You know why? Because you piss on the graves of those who were slaughtered.

But no amount of juggling with the math gets you to Stalin killing 10 to 12 times more people than Hitler, that's simply a stupid exaggeration.

How many people does Moveon admit that Stalin killed? How many do you think Hitler butchered?

I'm not the one falsifying history here. I take history very seriously. As for the figures, see my other post.

As someone with plenty of Alsatian blood coursing through his veins, I impolitely invite you to ram it up your liberoidal ass.

FDR provoked war with Japan, via economic embargo and directly with the AVG (Flying Tigers), who were flying combat missions well before 7 December'41.

France, England and the good ole USA sold Poland down the river to the reds...."Fuck the Poles", said the craven traitors who declared war on Germany over the 1 September '39 Nazi invasion.

America ended up enabling and empowering both Stalin and Mao, who out-slaughtered Hitler by a factor of no less than ten.

You are one seriously sad excuse of an historian.

The American embargo as a result of Japan invading China probably forced Japan's hand in the far east. I am not sure that was the intention of the embargo.

France and England did not sell Poland down the river to the Reds. They actually foolishly gave Poland a unilateral guarantee to fight in Spring 1939. The country they sold out was Czechoslovakia, and that was to Nazi Germany.

Hitler sowed the seeds of German FASCISM's final destruction when they decided to kill all their Jews.

Declaring war on anybody who wasn't (in their demented minds) Arryan basically pitted the German people against most of the rest of the world.

Hitler sowed the seeds of German FASCISM's final destruction when they decided to kill all their Jews.

Declaring war on anybody who wasn't (in their demented minds) Arryan basically pitted the German people against most of the rest of the world.

That's sounds great on a fortune cookie, but bears no resemblance to reality.

Hitler failed because he made a stupid choice to fight a two front war. Hitler mistakenly thought that the West was defeated and he could concentrate on Russia. That was not the case. Hitler's only chance to defeat the Soviets was a rapid victory, which he nearly had, but once the initial assault stalled, it was all over. Supply lines could not hold and resistance would organize. Hitler made a strategic error. Until Western Europe was entirely subdued, attacking Russia was folly.

Shirer blames the growing dementia from Methamphetamine addiction for the series of poor tactical and strategic moves as the war progressed.

The Nazi Death Machine: Hitler's Drugged Soldiers - SPIEGEL ONLINE

There is no "wrong area" for US citizens to live in the United States, and there is NO rationalization for what that criminal FDR did.

There are plenty of wrong areas for US citizens to live, and there is rationalization for the evacuation. With hindsight we can see now it was the wrong decision but at the time the safety of the United States came first, then it's people, including the evacuees.
There was considerable anger being exhibited towards Asians after Pearl Harbor. I say Asians because many Americans could not tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Some Chinese put signs up, "I am Chinese."
FDR had turned the safety of the west coast over to General DeWitt and DeWitt wanted the area evacuated. FDR did not have to issue the, but suppose DeWitt was right, suppose there was a danger?
That danger was still felt two years after Pearl Harbor with military installations still being blacked-out along the coast.
All Americans lose some rights in a war, and sadly the Americans of the "wrong background" may lose more.

There are plenty of wrong areas for US citizens to live, and there is rationalization for the evacuation. With hindsight we can see now it was the wrong decision but at the time the safety of the United States came first, then it's people, including the evacuees.
There was considerable anger being exhibited towards Asians after Pearl Harbor. I say Asians because many Americans could not tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Some Chinese put signs up, "I am Chinese."
FDR had turned the safety of the west coast over to General DeWitt and DeWitt wanted the area evacuated. FDR did not have to issue the, but suppose DeWitt was right, suppose there was a danger?
That danger was still felt two years after Pearl Harbor with military installations still being blacked-out along the coast.
All Americans lose some rights in a war, and sadly the Americans of the "wrong background" may lose more.

That bullshit rationalization is utterly UNAMERICAN, and contrary to the whole point of brave, loyal citizens willing to give their lives for their country. There is no excuse or 'historical context' that can wash away FDR's shame, or yours.

Fucktoid, your stupid factoids reveal you are a mentoid.

FDR opposed Japanese imperialism with economic sanctions, and the Japanese struck back.

Only France and England (not the USA, like you suggested) declared war on Germany then, and neither could contribute a military effort to directly bring relief to the Poles.

The USA supported Britain, USSR, and China in opposing the fascists and the Japanese.

I agree that you, Odd ball, "are one seriously sad excuse of an historian."

Last edited:

That bullshit rationalization is utterly UNAMERICAN, and contrary to the whole point of brave, loyal citizens willing to give their lives for their country. There is no excuse or 'historical context' that can wash away FDR's shame, or yours.

Why would I have shame? I'm suggesting that unless you lived in that period you might not really understand many of the American people of that time. Try "Daugters of the Golden West, and the 442nd" to get a glimpse of the protests of Californians, the state and the counties when the army even considered starting that regiment. For a time I was stationed at Fort Ord and well remember what was going on during that period. As for unAmerican can you believe Black American soldiers were not allowed in Southern restuaurants, but white German POW's were allowed? I don't know about FDR, but I have no shame. I wonder if today we are still practicing that same type of racism and bigotry but no longer toward Japanese, just others?

Why would I have shame? I'm suggesting that unless you lived in that period you might not really understand many of the American people of that time. Try "Daugters of the Golden West, and the 442nd" to get a glimpse of the protests of Californians, the state and the counties when the army even considered starting that regiment. For a time I was stationed at Fort Ord and well remember what was going on during that period. As for unAmerican can you believe Black American soldiers were not allowed in Southern restuaurants, but white German POW's were allowed? I don't know about FDR, but I have no shame. I wonder if today we are still practicing that same type of racism and bigotry but no longer toward Japanese, just others?

You damn well should feel shame, because you are still trying to excuse the inexcusable. You mention the 442nd, but do you really know about it? You would try to rationalize the best and bravest of America and their families being thrown into concentration camps at a time when the country needed them the most? Fuck you then. And if your real point is to make some statement about "just others," then make it and stop heaping more and more shame upon yourself.

The act, in retrospect, was shameful.

FDR was acting under tremendous pressure from dem and pub politicians from the West Coast as well as some of the senior military officials, and he made a bad call.

The camps as bad as they were, certainly were not in league or anything like the camps of the Nazis.

The camps as bad as they were, certainly were not in league or anything like the camps of the Nazis.

Is that the standard of acceptability? 'Our concentration camps not as bad as the Nazi concentration camps'? The United States of America is a hell of a lot better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back