America is the greatest country in history !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWGpLCeRfY8]John Kerry Testimony: "The Last Man to Die for a Mistake" - Vietnam War Hearing Part 2 (1971) - YouTube[/ame]

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Finally.

Attachments

• $uncle_sam_on_life_support.jpg
    $uncle_sam_on_life_support.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 47
Thank God for the Constitution....we'll even outlive the new breed of brainwashed, high self esteem, loudmouth, moron Pub dupes...probably...

And the brainwashed, low self esteem, snooty, loudmouthed moron Prog dupes... hopefully...... :cool:

Progressives don't have a MISINFORMATION Propaganda machine (Fox, Rush, Rev. Moon, etc) that leads half the Pub voters to believe in bs like Obama is Kenyan, Muslim, ACORN stole the election despite PROOF none of the above is true-with many more examples.
The world is aghast at efforts to paralyze the gov't and economy with no compromise, "un-American" (TIME) tactics . Never before such a huge misinformation, character assassination, and distraction based movement in the US.

Last edited:
Thank God for the Constitution....we'll even outlive the new breed of brainwashed, high self esteem, loudmouth, moron Pub dupes...probably...

And the brainwashed, low self esteem, snooty, loudmouthed moron Prog dupes... hopefully...... :cool:

Progressives don't have a MISINFORMATION Propaganda machine (Fox, Rush, Rev. Moon, etc) that leads half the Pub voters to believe in bs like Obama is Kenyan, Muslim, ACORN stole the election despite PROOF none of the above is true-with many more examples.
The world is aghast at efforts to paralyze the gov't and economy with no compromise, "un-American" (TIME) tactics . Never before such a huge misinformation, character assassination, and distraction based movement in the US.

Keep telling yourself that Skippy.
icon14.gif

:lmao:

I think that it's great, Yidnar, that you've the Freedom here to say ****** and Faggot all of the time, like you oh so love to do.

but yea, this Country def. is great fwiw aside from its partisanship

I think that it's great, Yidnar, that you've the Freedom here to say ****** and Faggot all of the time, like you oh so love to do.

but yea, this Country def. is great fwiw aside from its partisanship
:eek:...you just said the N word !!.......RACIST !!!!:eusa_hand:

We invented the car, Tv put the first man on the moon.

no, you did not. invent the car.

but you are great at making shit up to justify your "exceptionalism"

The Right seems to think that exceptionalism is somehow hereditary as they've picked it up as a talking-point. It's like saying "I'm exceptional because I was in the past" :rolleyes: If we're so exceptional how come high school students can't do well in math & science anymore :eusa_eh: Now they're exceptional at texting or playing lacrosse :lol:

Last edited:
We invented the car, Tv put the first man on the moon.

no, you did not. invent the car.

but you are great at making shit up to justify your "exceptionalism"

The Right seems to think that exceptionalism is somehow hereditary as they've picked it up as a talking-point. It's like saying "I'm exceptional because I was in the past" :rolleyes: If we're so exceptional how come high school students can't do well in math & science anymore :eusa_eh: Now they're exceptional at texting or playing lacrosse :lol:
the left seems to think failure is forced upon people because of what happened hundreds of yrs ago !!

Forum List

Back