America is the greatest country in history !!

Three of the most boring sports in the world...you can add baseball and ice hockey to that list, too.

Actually, to be fair, the NBA has its moments on occasion....but the others? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think there are some Canadians that would take offense to suggesting Hockey is an American Game.

:)

It is worthy to note that the liberals that came flocking here have nothing but bad things to say about this great country. I find it unsettling that this nation that has done so many great things and helped people across the face of the planet and there are so many here that cannot come up with one single solitary good thing to say about this country. Those people sit in a nation that has protected all their freedoms with blood, some of the most expansive freedoms ever, and live in a world crafted by American exceptionalism eating all the fruits that America has to bear at the same time spitting on her face. You are a sad bunch.
I expected them to show their hatred for America !! Stalin ,and Bin laden would be proud of the left !!:doubt:

America is probably the most geographically stunning place in the world. So we have that going for us.

And the music and film is pretty ace if you know where to look.

So American's aight with me.

America is probably the most geographically stunning place in the world. So we have that going for us.

And the music and film is pretty ace if you know where to look.

So American's aight with me.

The film might be made here but all the actors come from Canada. Still trying to figure that one out to be honest. For some reason, ALL our actors are Canadian. Maybe they are just better lookers up there... Hmmmm, thinking about my net vacation...:razz:

"Two or ten or a hundred reasons why I like my Country" is grammar school stuff. We don't need to justify the history of the greatest Nation on the face of the earth. We liberated most of the world during the bloody 20th century. The greatest Document ever created in the history of the world, the US Constitution, serves as the basis for the freedom we enjoy today and the freedom in the rest of the world. We don't need to list stupid juvenile reasons that do nothing but illustrate the ignorance of US history promoted by union teachers for the last fifty years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back