America is on the wrong track

NO its a FACT that the poll shows Americans think we are on the wrong track.

We are on the wrong track . . . but it isn't all the Republican's fault. Both parties are responsible for the mess we're in . . . but you scream it's the Republican's fault.

You. Are. A. Liar.

Read the poll.

Its what the American people think

Why are you ignoring the other facts in that article? The facts that Immmie is pointing out?

We are on the wrong track . . . but it isn't all the Republican's fault. Both parties are responsible for the mess we're in . . . but you scream it's the Republican's fault.

You. Are. A. Liar.

Read the poll.

Its what the American people think

Why are you ignoring the other facts in that article? The facts that Immmie is pointing out?

why are you still arguing with her?

She has no one on the left supporting her crap....and all she does is ignore the pertinant parts of your questions.

She is not wortrhy of your time...certainly not worthy of mine anymore.

And he ignores that claudette admitted her attempts to change what she said.

Yes I did change what I said but that doesn't mean I changed it because I thought it was wrong.

If you cna't see that everything is worse, then its because you don't want to.

BTW I'm still waiting to see what is better since Barry and his posse took over

Last edited:
You bet america is on the wrong track. Just look at how the middle class is purposely being squeezed out by our government and corporations. Every sign points to the ultra wealthy VERSUS everybody else. And they are winning.

You bet america is on the wrong track. Just look at how the middle class is purposely being squeezed out by our government and corporations. Every sign points to the ultra wealthy VERSUS everybody else. And they are winning.

I am not ultra wealthy, but I am comfortable.
I pay no attention to the large corporations. I do not envy them nor do I question their intentions.
And thus, they have absolutely no affect on me.
ANd I have a very happy successful lifestyle.

I don't know whether the nation is on the wrong track. I know we've been on the wrong track. but I think we are starting to get back on it. The government isn't but the people are. And the People are what's important.

I look beyond myself.

uh...excuse me...so do I.

Mine was advice.

The big bad evil corporations wont bother you if you dont get wrapped up in their success.

I gnoire them. I dont worry about how much money their executives make. I do not invest in them. I do nto care about them.

And thus they have no affect on me.

You should try it.

I worked in the corporate world for 27 years and was very successful as far as money wise. But the company I work for still owes me. I gave up weekends, holidays, vacations for that ill begotten mess. They still owe me. But then again they cant owe me because they went under and that was the happiest day of my life besides the birth of my children. I prayed for their demise and doggonit I was rewarded.

I worked in the corporate world for 27 years and was very successful as far as money wise. But the company I work for still owes me. I gave up weekends, holidays, vacations for that ill begotten mess. They still owe me. But then again they cant owe me because they went under and that was the happiest day of my life besides the birth of my children. I prayed for their demise and doggonit I was rewarded.

you worked for them for 27 years? At anytime, did you bother to investigate whether or not they were worthy of your dedication?

You see, I take full responsibility for everything I do. I never blame anyone.
I lost money in the market...my fault...I tried to have my money make money for me.
I lost money via MBS....same reason
I sold my first business and it was flipped before my eyes for a 12% profit....my fault for not ensuring my sale was the full value.

So maybe the company owed you...but you have nly yourself to blame for dedicating yourself to a company that was likely unetrhical.

Hey...that ideology works for me. I learn from every mistake..and I rarely make the same mistake twice.

I cant argue with you. I stayed because the public schools were top notch. Both of my kids excelled there and the teachers were excellent. So I continued to work like a slave for them. You are right too, but I did look into them and there was corruption and politics, etc. I gave up alot for them in return I got zero for it. My bad for working hard no doubt.

I cant argue with you. I stayed because the public schools were top notch. Both of my kids excelled there and the teachers were excellent. So I continued to work like a slave for them. You are right too, but I did look into them and there was corruption and politics, etc. I gave up alot for them in return I got zero for it. My bad for working hard no doubt.

It sounds to me like you got something in return. You got good public schools and a good education for your children. Not to mention the food that was put on your table, the mortgage or rent and car notes that were paid.

If you didn't like the end result you should have sacrificed something or all about the situation you were in and made different choices.

Mike

"Not to mention the food that was put on your table, the mortgage or rent and car notes that were paid. "

That I earned. I am in NO WAY THANKFUL TO MY NO LONGER EXISTING COMPANY. I was undervalued, underpaid, and they didnt provide the food on my table. They had zero to do with me paying off my mortgage or my vehicles.

I did not say your bad for working hard.
Working hard is a gfood thing.
But as you said...you knew they were corrupt yet you stayed with them for other reasons.
So you can not blame them.....you chose to stay there.

That is what my point is. We all make choices in life and we must accept the consequences...as well as the gains from those choices.
If we spent less time blaming others for our poor choices and more time ensuring we dont make the same mistake twice....this country would be a much better place.

You realize people were angry becuase they did not read the fine print on credit card contracts before they signed?

People were angry becuase they got away with lying n their mortgage applications and then defaulted becuase they could not afford to pay the mortgage?

People got angry becuase they accepted a teaser rate ARM and then got killed when the rates jumped...something that was in the mortgage, but they opted to ignore and "worry about it 5 years later"

Maybe...just maybe...if people knew they would suffer the consequences of bad deciusions, they would do all they can to not make bad decisions?

"Not to mention the food that was put on your table, the mortgage or rent and car notes that were paid. "

That I earned. I am in NO WAY THANKFUL TO MY NO LONGER EXISTING COMPANY. I was undervalued, underpaid, and they didnt provide the food on my table. They had zero to do with me paying off my mortgage or my vehicles.

How did you earn your mortgage and car?

Mike

you gave 27 years to a company that you knew was corrupt.

I just dont get why you would do that. There are plenty of good school systems in the country...and non corrupt employers.

But hey...it was your choice...and now you are angry at them for not doing right by you...even though you worked 27 years for them knowing they were not doing right by you.

You know...maybe if you quit when you first saw that they were corrupt,, they would have sufferd the consequences of not having your hard work and dedication.

In a way...you knowingly rewarded them for being corrupt.

Think about it.

you gave 27 years to a company that you knew was corrupt.

I just dont get why you would do that.

:whimper: :small violin:

He said children Jar... the children. In light of that development he is automatically right and nothing else matters.

:sarcasm:

Mike

Really? Earlier you said this:

I worked in the corporate world for 27 years and was very successful as far as money wise.

Something smells.

Forum List

Back