America is on the wrong track

Last edited by Claudette; Today at 09:26 AM.

Note you edited your post as soon as I posted this

Funny, but she edited it at the exact moment you made the post. I highly doubt she had time to read your post, analyze it and then go back and edited it in less than a minute. Now, maybe you would have something to laugh about if it took her a couple of minutes to do, but she did it while you were making your point.

You are dismissed.

Immie

Instead of conversing with someone who disagrees, you dismiss her.

It comes from many years of dealing with her and knowing that she ignores every thing she doesn't like in a thread.

Immie

Funny, but she edited it at the exact moment you made the post. I highly doubt she had time to read your post, analyze it and then go back and edited it in less than a minute. Now, maybe you would have something to laugh about if it took her a couple of minutes to do, but she did it while you were making your point.

You are dismissed.

Immie

It comes from many years of dealing with her and knowing that she ignores every thing she doesn't like in a thread.

Immie

liar

Read the thread Immy.

your making yourself look like a hate filled fool

I have read the thread and you do look like a hate filled fool.

Most of this thread totally ignored your OP and went to an idiotic discussion carried on by the top idiot of USMB... that being you... about whether or not this is a democracy.

The OP was a partisan snipe at America thinking that we were on the wrong track. You posted a couple of paragraphs claiming that they blame Republicans while completely ignoring the statements in which it was clearly indicated that President Obama had also suffered blame.

You are an idiot and once again you are dismissed.

Immie

NO its a FACT that the poll shows Americans think we are on the wrong track.

Immie

liar

You are the liar and proof is in that you ignored my comments about blame being placed upon Obama. You do this kind of thing in thread after thread after thread and I am not the only one that has pointed it out.

Now, I suspect you will claim you didn't see my comments, but you are damned good at seeing all those other comments. I wonder why.

Immie

Immy how many people have I been talking to in this thread?

Me not posting the whole damned article is NOT me ignoring what every line said.

We are on the wrong track . . . but it isn't all the Republican's fault. Both parties are responsible for the mess we're in . . . but you scream it's the Republican's fault.

You. Are. A. Liar.

It is also a fact that you only blamed Republicans:

Poll: Most say US on wrong track - US news - Life - msnbc.com

The survey found 49 percent of Americans held a negative view of Republicans after the deal was reached, and 42 percent held a negative opinion of the conservative Tea Party movement. Tea Party conservatives stuck closely to their demand that deficit reduction be handled solely through spending cuts and were willing to risk a default to achieve their aims.

By contrast, 40 percent of those polled saw Democrats in a negative light.

"Coming out of this, the Republicans are I think taking the balance of the blame for the debt deal negotiations,"

And the article indicates very clearly that President Obama is also taking the heat:

President Barack Obama was politically bruised in the brutal, weeks-long debt debate, and negative views on the economy are worrisome signs for his 2012 re-election bid.

His approval rating dropped to 45 percent from 49 percent a month ago, according to the poll conducted from Thursday to Monday. Obama's predecessor, President George Bush, never saw his approval rating dip below 46 percent in Gallup polling in his re-election year of 2004.

How convenient for you not to notice that.

Immie

The survey found 49 percent of Americans held a negative view of Republicans after the deal was reached, and 42 percent held a negative opinion of the conservative Tea Party movement. Tea Party conservatives stuck closely to their demand that deficit reduction be handled solely through spending cuts and were willing to risk a default to achieve their aims.

"Coming out of this, the Republicans are I think taking the balance of the blame for the debt deal negotiations,"

Its the title of the article .

Get some class you hack

Immy how many people have I been talking to in this thread?

Me not posting the whole damned article is NOT me ignoring what every line said.

How convenient for you to always "miss" things that contradict your partisan point of view?

Immie

Immy it is against the rules for me to post the whole article.

quit being a hate filled fool

Its the title of the article .

Get some class you hack

The title of the article says nothing about it only being the blame of Republicans... hack.

Immie

You are dismissed.

Immie

Immie

I would like to suggest that it isn't true that she ignores EVERYTHING she doesn't like in a thread.

She may ignore ALOT of what she doesn't like in a thread, but not everything.

I think we all get kind of excited and mistate other people positions. I'll give you an example, from my own experience this morning.

Someone took a rather mild, neutral statement I made about communism, and they went off with it as if I had said I WAS a communist. Further, they generalized about liberals being communists and that communists kill children.

I am not a communist, and I have never harmed a child in my life. I didn't call that poster a liar.

The poster went off on a tangent.

Last edited:
Immy it is against the rules for me to post the whole article.

quit being a hate filled fool

How convenient for you, isn't it?

Funny, how you only pick and choose certain points and then you ignore it when people point out other parts of the article.

You are dismissed.

Immie

Immie

I would like to suggest that it isn't true that she ignores EVERYTHING she doesn't like in a thread.

She may ignore ALOT of what she doesn't like in a thread, but not everything.

I think we all get kind of excited and mistate other people positions. I'll give you an example, from my own experience this morning.

Someone took a rather mild, neutral statement I made about communism, and they went off with it as if I had said I WAS a communist. Further, they generalized about liberals being communists and that communists kill children.

I am not a communist, and I have never harmed a child in my life. I didn't call that poster a liar.

The poster went off on a tangent.

I would agree it does happen occasionally, but in this case it happens regularly and she will leave a thread before addressing those points. Notice she still has not addressed my point? I am not the only person who has commented on this about her. It is her mo.

Generally, when such an oversight has been brought to an honest poster's attention, they will address the issue. TM is not an honest poster and she will continue to ignore it unless she is forced to address it.

Immie

Forum List

Back