America is on the decline...

America is definitely declining.

But it was inevitable, everyone knows America in just a couple hundred years, has already cemented it's legacy as one of the greatest civilizations in earth's history.

And that's an impressive feat. in such a small amount of time.

Of course when something is so great for a long enough amount of time, eventually it will decline.

That's how everything works.

But thankfully, The US has been so much better than the rest of the world for the most part for the past several decades, that even as America declines, we're still head and shoulders above the rest.

the aclu's purpose is to protect people from the government.

They are the american civil liberties union, after all. They defend people's rights against the government.

lol

The "LOL" was a little rude. I actually applaud all organizations that protect people from the government by making sure constitutional procedures are followed so that is not what I am criticizing. However, there is no point in protecting people from the government and still allow those same people to be unprotected from the criminals when they defend them to the point where criminal prosecutions are almost impossible to do.

I have no idea what you're talking about right now. What exactly is your problem with the ACLU?

The American dreams declines to an extent because the reactionaries and the far right loons can't adapt the greatness and goodness of America to increasing globalism and ever-changing technology. These changes scare them, and eventually because they cannot cope, they will continue to be marginalized on the ever receding sides of our society. At that point, America will rise to greatness again, shed of the far right perversions that have infected our great GOP and country since the 1980s.

Nationals Greatness is pointless is nothing if you don't have the freedom to achieve personal greatness and I think this country would be better when we realize that because its the pursuit of happiness that this government was suppose to protect not pursuit of national greatness.
Personal greatness...100%
National greatness...0%

so

you believe the war on pot (our government denying us the freedom to choose)
is wrong?

and you want pot legalized?

and you believe the government has no right to tell gays they can't marry?

and you believe that prostitution should be legal?

and that everyone has a right to ANY religion? or even NO RELIGION AT ALL?

not JUST christians?

and that gays should have EQUAL rights?
including to serve in the military?

gosh...how LIBERAL of you.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back