america is in trouble...old but good video

You people are brain dead. Honestly and truly brain dead.

You personify what is wrong with the US and you have no idea of just how great this country really is.

Fuck off. And take that fat traitor with you. You can all have a good time telling other countries how bad the US is.

You won't be missed.

See what happens when a generation of kids grow up without Monty Python or Benny Hill? When the shat hits the fan, stand away from the fan....

You personify what is wrong with the US and you have no idea of just how great this country really is.

Fuck off. And take that fat traitor with you. You can all have a good time telling other countries how bad the US is.

You won't be missed.
you are so fucking stupid...if you want me to leave, you are welcome to try and make me
but my chaperone isn't going to be happy about it
this guy is telling the absolute truth. America is a great country, but totalitarians are trying to ruin it. you want me gone, I will PM you my address and you can try to kick me out, how bout dat?

You won't be missed.
you are so fucking stupid...if you want me to leave, you are welcome to try and make me
but my chaperone isn't going to be happy about it
this guy is telling the absolute truth. America is a great country, but totalitarians are trying to ruin it. you want me gone, I will PM you my address and you can try to kick me out, how bout dat?
You are suppose to lick girls, not kick them...

Forum List

Back