America is getting invaded, and our culture destroyed. Why won’t republicans start a civil war?

Genclebune

Mar 16, 2021
When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
We are being invaded. Democrats are killing us.
we are allowing people in that there numbers are bigger then some cities.
Where is the outrage?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

For all their toy guns and all their Internet Bravado.....
The modern Right is as weak a group of beings as there has ever been

Which is why they ruthlessly mock conservatives, their religion, their children and have absolutely zero fear of them
Stand by for more mocking.......

• Banned
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

So when are you going to take my guns .. hehe

I'm a conservative.
When are you going to fight to keep them ?

When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
Where is the outrage?
If they had to live on the border they would change their minds.

This has been planned since before the scam election.

The States on the border are the only ones that can save themselves.

The CNN consumer has no idea about this. How criminally negligent.

Republicans are too late to start one. When the Democrats turned the presidential election into a coup they started one. The people need to finish it.

Yeah, it's too late at this point.
The flow of Americans LEAVING America has gone from a trickle to a steady rush.
People who value ANY form of freedom see the writing on the wall.

Poor illegal immigrants....running from the fire....and into the frying pan.
They bought the Democrat bullshit promises.

I'm a conservative.
Troll somewhere else, I have been on the news, radio and news papers.. barking up the wrong tree

I'm a conservative.
Troll somewhere else, I have been on the news, radio and news papers.. barking up the wrong tree

IF...(big if)...that's true......you are alone. 99.99999999999% will never do anything......except upgrade their Netflix subscription

I'm a conservative.

IF...(big if)...that's true......you are alone. 99.99999999999% will never do anything......except upgrade their Netflix subscription
Not if we tell them they won’t have the comfort to watch it in

Where is the outrage?

Pssssfffttt. You're already a slave. You just don't know it yet.

The "Duh.....Heap" State owns your ass!

I'm a conservative.
Why are you using that language to someone who has been here near 10 yrs bitch.

13 posts??????????...................LOLOL

Why you little punk. At first I didn't think this place had so many Smelly Socks running around. Not saying you are. But no one tells a long term member no matter who like that off. You raise all kind of red flags son.

Have some respect anyway you little yapping poo tang.

I'm a conservative.

Why you little punk. At first I didn't think this place had so many Smelly Socks running around. Not saying you are. But no one tells a long term member no matter who like that off. You raise all kind of red flags son.

I just tell it like it is

I'm a conservative.

I just tell it like it is
Ok move along sweetie........This way...............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forum List

Back