America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Thank you daveman.. Living all my life in Egypt then here, taught me to say what I want, and feel free. I might be not so educated about Islam, or can argue a lot about their book (bcoz I DON NOT CARE) but I have seen how they apply it, on catholics and christians like me, in Egypt, and ME countries. it does not matter what they say their book say, or how very convinced they are, that their book, and prophet are the best to me. how could anyone see and legitmate concept about religion that came to CANCEL anything before, and has no reference to it in any other books, but their own!!!????
In Bahrain, I met a Christian Egyptian couple who fled Egypt due to the "unofficial" persecution of Christians. They were the first non-Bahrainis to be granted a business license. They have a rather successful jewelry and import business, and they're damn good people.

You think and feel and say what you want. No one can take that away from you, no matter how hard they might try.

I have a Master degree in Psychology, and preparing for Phd. I am married (proudly an american) and have one little boy.

before the alleged revolution in egypt, no one considered that there was any religious discrimination there. and it was not even one of the list. but it actually was, and still going. the thing that I don't get why muslims come here, and live by our law here, and calling our women here sluts and whores bcoz of the way they dress, and they already know what they are heading for, however they still coming here, and leaving their countries where the sharia law is applied? WHY? what they are looking for (if not what I know that they are trying to convert the country, like they are STILL trying to do in Egypt, now)?

before the alleged revolution in egypt, no one considered that there was any religious discrimination there. and it was not even one of the list. but it actually was, and still going. the thing that I don't get why muslims come here, and live by our law here, and calling our women here sluts and whores bcoz of the way they dress, and they already know what they are heading for, however they still coming here, and leaving their countries where the sharia law is applied? WHY? what they are looking for (if not what I know that they are trying to convert the country, like they are STILL trying to do in Egypt, now)?
Beats me. Fundamentalism usually doesn't make any sense.

I have a Master degree in Psychology, and preparing for Phd. I am married (proudly an american) and have one little boy.

Thank you for answering my question.

It's just that it has been my observation that middle east women who flee to America do so because they are lesbians.

Because they want to be in the West so that they can practice their perverted lifestyle without any restrictions.

So, are you saying that middle east muslim women are les?

Not at all.

I am just referring to the Middle East women that come here throw off their hijab and cut their hair like a man so they can get a girl friend.

And then get rich writing a book about the horrors of Middle East culture and Islam.

Because the gullible western people eat that stuff up and believe every nonsense word that they write.

Not at all.

I am just referring to the Middle East women that come here throw off their hijab and cut their hair like a man so they can get a girl friend.

And then get rich writing a book about the horrors of Middle East culture and Islam.

Because the gullible western people eat that stuff up and believe every nonsense word that they write.

LIAR. Xenophobe.

Thank you for answering my question.

It's just that it has been my observation that middle east women who flee to America do so because they are lesbians.

Because they want to be in the West so that they can practice their perverted lifestyle without any restrictions.
I expect that they just want freedom in general. You know, they kind they don't have in nations stuck in the 7th century.

well, 95% of middle east women are muslims, as they have came from arab countries and arab countries are muslims of course as you know, so you are saying that they are all or most are Les.. well, if that what you as a muslim think of then all of muslims must think the same, God knows what else. So much of respect to women!!! ..So, why did you flee your country? are you gay too?..

Not at all.

You mean nonsense like "America is already a 'Sharia Compliant State'"?

Yeah, it'd take a real idiot to believe that.

well, 95% of middle east women are muslims, as they have came from arab countries and arab countries are muslims of course as you know, so you are saying that they are all or most are Les.. well, if that what you as a muslim think of then all of muslims must think the same, God knows what else. So much of respect to women!!! ..So, why did you flee your country? are you gay too?..

Nope

Born and raised in America. :cool:

Forum List

Back