America is about to get a class in Russian aggression with the Ukraine as the example

I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where theyā€™re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I donā€™t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

Youā€™re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while theyā€™re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

Weā€™re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And weā€™re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trumpā€˜s involvement. And weā€™re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys donā€™t get it yet, this is all about national security. Theyā€™re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to Americaā€™s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.
I thought Obama gave the Crimea to Russia? Isn't that a bad thing?
Iā€™ve heard other Republican saying that nonsense. Itā€™s hilarious. How do you give away a country?
Thanks for pointing that out.
Obama did not help the Ukraine with arms and the Russians marched in-do we need a whole thread on this?

Kennedy from Louisiana said that Rudy Giuliani is a free range chicken.
With that really super thick southern accent. You can tell when heā€™s lying because his voice goes way higher. He sounds like Gomer Pyle on steroids.
They showed him a note from the Ukrainian government who said that Joe Biden son did nothing wrong and Kennedy got really upset and said Iā€™d have to see it I donā€™t believe it till I read it myself.

So it was pointed out to him the Trump already admitted that he called the Ukrainian president and pitched this investigation thing.
Then he said that if thatā€™s what happened it could bother him.
Most hilarious is when he tried to blame things on Obama but just said former president former
president. Couldnā€™t bring himself to say Obamaā€™s name.
Since Iā€™m watching it live on TV right now I canā€™t really post the link yet, but I will.

With that really super thick southern accent. You can tell when heā€™s lying because his voice goes way higher. He sounds like Gomer Pyle on steroids.
They showed him a note from the Ukrainian government who said that Joe Biden son did nothing wrong and Kennedy got really upset and said Iā€™d have to see it I donā€™t believe it till I read it myself.

So it was pointed out to him the Trump already admitted that he called the Ukrainian president and pitched this investigation thing.
Most hilarious is when he tried to blame things on Obama but just said former president former
Since Iā€™m watching it live on TV right now I canā€™t really post the link yet, but I will.
You seem happy to torpedo a portion a part of our government-is it hate or "I have to be right" thing? I don't think either side is that bad, but the revenge and hatred is worthy of a South American Banana Republic.

I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where theyā€™re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I donā€™t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

Youā€™re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while theyā€™re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

Weā€™re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And weā€™re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trumpā€˜s involvement. And weā€™re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys donā€™t get it yet, this is all about national security. Theyā€™re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to Americaā€™s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.
Iā€™ve heard other Republican saying that nonsense. Itā€™s hilarious. How do you give away a country?
Obama did not help the Ukraine with arms and the Russians marched in-do we need a whole thread on this?
Like I said, Obama hasnā€™t been president for years and Hillary hasnā€™t been in office for nearly 7 years. Youā€™re right, you need a thread on the past. Call it a nostalgia thread.

You seem happy to torpedo a portion a part of our government-is it hate or "I have to be right" thing? I don't think either side is that bad, but the revenge and hatred is worthy of a South American Banana Republic.
One thing they said on the show was that there was a report of Donald Trump calling Nancy Pelosi and asking if there was some deal they could work out on this whistleblower thing. And Nancy told him yeah the best deal is to just follow the law. That ended the conversation.

Found it.

Sources: Pelosi says Trump called her today trying to 'figure something out' about whistleblower complaint

Nobody knows revenge and hatred more than the GOP. Consider their current attacks on gay people. And their past attacks on blacks, Hispanics and Muslims.

The Trump administration is currently in court trying to take away workplace protections against gay people. The only way you could attack gay people more than attack their livelihood is to just out right kill them. And clearly Republicans havenā€™t figured out a way to do that legally. Yet.

Probably not, but this oneā€™s about Trump.

We all know Trump is going to troll Democrats today when meeting with the Ukraine president ,,
ā€œ hey do me a favor investigate Joe Biden son ā€œ
lol epic
Epic? Itā€™s treason under certain circumstances.
If we were at war and Trump did that it would be treason. But now itā€™s only multiple felonies.
Talking about corrupt Joe Biden is not treason buddy .. his son knew nothing about energy nothing about equity and he received billions of dollars, you are currently investigating trump and his family for the same thing, so you democrats must care about this and are happy trump brought it up no??
How do you know what Bidenā€™s son knew? Oh wait, youā€™re just repeating something someone told you.
Parrots can do that too. They donā€™t really know what theyā€™re saying though.

We all know Trump is going to troll Democrats today when meeting with the Ukraine president ,,
lol epic
If we were at war and Trump did that it would be treason. But now itā€™s only multiple felonies.
Talking about corrupt Joe Biden is not treason buddy .. his son knew nothing about energy nothing about equity and he received billions of dollars, you are currently investigating trump and his family for the same thing, so you democrats must care about this and are happy trump brought it up no??
How do you know what Bidenā€™s son knew? Oh wait, youā€™re just repeating something someone told you.
Because he is a public figure lol

lol epic
Because he is a public figure lol
Biden is a public figure. But his son is a private citizen and a businessman.

I heard that when they investigated Nixon that only 19% of Americans wanted him removed from office. By time he resigned, it was nearly 60%.

Biden and Trump could both be dragged through the mud. The only difference is that trumps followers donā€™t care how filthy he is. In fact, to them, dirt might even be a plus.

Nobody knows revenge and hatred more than the GOP. Consider their current attacks on gay people. And their past attacks on blacks, Hispanics and Muslims.

The Trump administration is currently in court trying to take away workplace protections against gay people. The only way you could attack gay people more than attack their livelihood is to just out right kill them. And clearly Republicans havenā€™t figured out a way to do that legally. Yet.
Nobody knows revenge and hatred more than the GOP
your party is just as bad.....

lol epic
youā€™re just repeating something someone told you.
something you do an awful lot....

It canā€™t be. The Democrats are a coalition party and Republicans are white.

lol epic
I repeat from the news. You repeat from right winger nuts.

I am not Republican and I asked YOU the question? Are you going to answer? Are you happy with your nation's accusatory attitude? Both sides.

I have campaigned with both parties-both are vicious and biased-coalition and white mean nothing.

sure it can....you cant see it because you are one of them and you would never,say anything against them....

lol epic
I repeat from the news. You repeat from right winger nuts.
so you are repeating something you read....no doubt from your fellow die hard lefties....not much of a difference......

Forum List

Back