America First. R U Sure?

This insistence the Trump's America First is like the America First Committee of 1939 is crap. Crap that is perpetuate by Leftist media propaganda hit pieces. The 2017 America First has nothing in common with the 1939 America First Committee.

The 1939 America First Committee was a movement that wanted American isolationism to keep America out of the European Conflict.

America First Committee - Wikipedia

To define the 2017 America First, I will use Donald Trump's own words:

“Americans must know that we are putting the American people first again,” he said. “On trade, on immigration, on foreign policy — the jobs, incomes and security of the American worker will always be my first priority.”

“I will view the world through the clear lens of American interests,” he said.

“We will no longer,” he said, “surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.”

Trump's America First Policy Is Conservative Policy

Nowhere has President Trump stated that America should be isolated from the rest of the world.

If he's going to renig on trade deals and tariff Mexican imports he's kind of an isolationist just like England isn't going to get the benefits of being in the Euro.

The opposite of isolation is not being the world's bitch.

I'm more concerned about the foreign relations piece and how it effects us if there is a serious military threat. Of course trade deals enter into that, I realize they do. But I don't think Krauthammer is primarily talking about trade, is he?
I'm more concerned about the foreign relations piece and how it effects us if there is a serious military threat.
Who comes to the aid of the top dog?
Also, even if we pissed off the entire EU and we got invaded by Russia AND China (only way we would get messed up) they would STILL come to us. If we fell like that, they would be next.
The entire OP is a biased hack job.
But I will give the hack credit.. the markets crashed just like he said they woul.....
oh wait, nevermind :D
Boom: Dow hits 20,000 for first time ever
I don't get it. You think if we stop extending financial and military aid to our allies, that they won't go somewhere else (fill in the blank) for it? You think they'll follow us anyway? If we were invaded by Russia it would be AFTER all the EU had fallen, TN. After we were no longer interested in helping them. That's how I see it.

Russia is a pale shadow of the Soviet Union.

It is not a threat to Europe, and certainly not US.
Why don't you ask Eastern Europe about that? Or Ukraine? They live there and they are quite concerned, I hear.

Germany's not. ENgland's not. France isn't.

IF Europe is concerned, they are more than big enough to protect themselves from what is left of Russia.

persons not concerned about the AXIS POWERS-----Russia/Iran -----are the spawn of those who were not concerned about ADOLF/MUSSOLINI

ask Charlie chaplan

"he is an isolationist because he is tired of us all getting fucked EVERY DAY"
:lol: come on guys..

I quit listening to that asshole months ago. He was wrong about everything during the race. He's a waste of time these days. Provocative cabinet picks? Why, because they aren't RINOs? Globalism is what's killing us, I guess Charlie is sitting pretty but many Americans are not.

So you put global robber barons in charge? LOL. Holy cow how dumb r u?

Remember you guys said Obama was embarrassing us around the world? Yea, we miss Obama already. LOL. Trump is embarrassing and dangerous. I love it! Told you so. na na na
You miss Obama and can only speak for the rest of the world from your padded cell. Trump is the opposite of your claims so you make zero sense. One libtard accuses him of being an isolationist another accuses him of being a globalist. You libs are clueless.

I quit listening to that asshole months ago. He was wrong about everything during the race. He's a waste of time these days. Provocative cabinet picks? Why, because they aren't RINOs? Globalism is what's killing us, I guess Charlie is sitting pretty but many Americans are not.

Remember you guys said Obama was embarrassing us around the world? Yea, we miss Obama already. LOL. Trump is embarrassing and dangerous. I love it! Told you so. na na na
lol wtf
The Chaos Candidate Becomes The Chaos President | The Huffington Post

Donald Trump’s White House starts off with a first week that alarms even Republicans.
HuffPo?

snicker

What isolationist policy? What on Earth are you talking about?
Read the OP
Why don't Republicans care that Trump just pissed on the Constitution?

The Constitution requires the executive branch, which includes DHS, to obey federal court orders as a check on its power. And they did not this weekend.

Senate Democrats Call For Investigation Into Trump Officials' Failure To Obey Court Orders | The Huffington Post

Trump's going to get impeached.

really? where does it say that? (maybe it does----I just do not know---I know that the executive branch ---ie president----must obey the SUPREME COURT

If you don't know take my word for it.
'

I prefer a link

Then stop talking about what is and isn't constitutional when you dopes don't even know. You pretended to know when Obama was in office but now you play stupid.

It was so important to you that they like us. They like Trump better than Hillary. That was a selling point you said. But now England, Mexico, Canada and Germany don't like Trump. Do you care?
That's the way it has been for months now. Its nothing new. So what makes you think it would matter NOW?

You mean you've been a hypocrite for months? I agree. Yea, it only matters when we vote in 2018 and 2020. Right now I'm just armchair qb'ing. You guys know all about that.
What makes me a hypocrite?
First off, fuck you.
Second, I don't give two shits who don't like us. I don't like that trump is an embarrassment(he says some stupid shit) but I dont care who doesn't like it. Fuck everyone else. We need to focus on us. Our country is slowly going down the drain and all some people care about is "image". Hollywood have severely warped pathetic little brains. Its like everything is a popularity contest. Grow up.
Third, I was right and your ignorant bullshit doesn't change anything.

See? Last year you guys cared what Russia thought but not what the rest of the world thought. Isn't that weird?
"you guys".. again, fuck you.
Your only argument is a fallacy. Congratulations.

Do you remember the last 4 years? Get used to it. Now you are feeling how we felt when we were in charge. This is why President's gray in 8 years. Trump will be down to a faded orange in a year.

f he's going to renig on trade deals and tariff Mexican imports he's kind of an isolationist just like England isn't going to get the benefits of being in the Euro.

It's called "renegotiate, not "renege". As far as tariffs on Mexico, I say go for it. We have a $60 billion trade deficit with them, maybe a tariff would level the playing field by reducing the sale of their goods here. We can better absorb the hit than Mexico can.

seabo, you really need to expand your horizons and stop listening only to Leftist propaganda media.

You miss Obama and can only speak for the rest of the world from your padded cell. Trump is the opposite of your claims so you make zero sense. One libtard accuses him of being an isolationist another accuses him of being a globalist. You libs are clueless.

The men he appointed are globalists. You'll see. Free trade is here to stay

Read the OP

The Constitution requires the executive branch, which includes DHS, to obey federal court orders as a check on its power. And they did not this weekend.

Senate Democrats Call For Investigation Into Trump Officials' Failure To Obey Court Orders | The Huffington Post

really? where does it say that? (maybe it does----I just do not know---I know that the executive branch ---ie president----must obey the SUPREME COURT

'

I prefer a link

Then stop talking about what is and isn't constitutional when you dopes don't even know. You pretended to know when Obama was in office but now you play stupid.

I never mentioned anything about the constitution in reference to Obama----
SCHMUCK. Let me review-----your contention----somewhere in the constitution
it says-----the PRESIDENT OF THE USA IS BOUND by any ruling made in Federal Court by any Federal judge-------ok I will try to find out----some day

f he's going to renig on trade deals and tariff Mexican imports he's kind of an isolationist just like England isn't going to get the benefits of being in the Euro.

It's called "renegotiate, not "renege". As far as tariffs on Mexico, I say go for it. We have a $60 billion trade deficit with them, maybe a tariff would level the playing field by reducing the sale of their goods here. We can better absorb the hit than Mexico can.

seabo, you really need to expand your horizons and stop listening only to Leftist propaganda media.

Oh give me a break. I like it that Trump is renegotiating our trade deals. Lets see how well he does. Will he cause us to go bankrupt? Will it work? Is he going to fuck us? I don't trust the guys judgement or yours. But lets see how it works out. I'm just sitting back and laughing at how in 1 week his administration is already a fiasco.

The men he appointed are globalists. You'll see. Free trade is here to stay
...you've been so accurate so far ....

That's the way it has been for months now. Its nothing new. So what makes you think it would matter NOW?

You mean you've been a hypocrite for months? I agree. Yea, it only matters when we vote in 2018 and 2020. Right now I'm just armchair qb'ing. You guys know all about that.
What makes me a hypocrite?
First off, fuck you.
Second, I don't give two shits who don't like us. I don't like that trump is an embarrassment(he says some stupid shit) but I dont care who doesn't like it. Fuck everyone else. We need to focus on us. Our country is slowly going down the drain and all some people care about is "image". Hollywood have severely warped pathetic little brains. Its like everything is a popularity contest. Grow up.
Third, I was right and your ignorant bullshit doesn't change anything.

See? Last year you guys cared what Russia thought but not what the rest of the world thought. Isn't that weird?
"you guys".. again, fuck you.
Your only argument is a fallacy. Congratulations.

Do you remember the last 4 years? Get used to it. Now you are feeling how we felt when we were in charge. This is why President's gray in 8 years. Trump will be down to a faded orange in a year.
What? Are you trying to justify your ignorance? Get the fuck outta here

I'm more concerned about the foreign relations piece and how it effects us if there is a serious military threat.
Who comes to the aid of the top dog?
Also, even if we pissed off the entire EU and we got invaded by Russia AND China (only way we would get messed up) they would STILL come to us. If we fell like that, they would be next.
The entire OP is a biased hack job.
But I will give the hack credit.. the markets crashed just like he said they woul.....
oh wait, nevermind :D
Boom: Dow hits 20,000 for first time ever
I don't get it. You think if we stop extending financial and military aid to our allies, that they won't go somewhere else (fill in the blank) for it? You think they'll follow us anyway? If we were invaded by Russia it would be AFTER all the EU had fallen, TN. After we were no longer interested in helping them. That's how I see it.

Russia is a pale shadow of the Soviet Union.

It is not a threat to Europe, and certainly not US.
Why don't you ask Eastern Europe about that? Or Ukraine? They live there and they are quite concerned, I hear.

Germany's not. ENgland's not. France isn't.

IF Europe is concerned, they are more than big enough to protect themselves from what is left of Russia.

persons not concerned about the AXIS POWERS-----Russia/Iran -----are the spawn of those who were not concerned about ADOLF/MUSSOLINI

ask Charlie chaplan

I made a point about Europe being more than able to protect themselves against the greatly diminished power of Russia, if they feel the need to.

Nothing in your post addressed that.

This was the COld War.

HIS02-107.48520.jpg

This is today.

nato.jpg

Where were all you tough libs back when they were actually a threat to US?

'

I prefer a link

it says-----the PRESIDENT OF THE USA IS BOUND by any ruling made in Federal Court by any Federal judge-------ok I will try to find out----some day

So you are saying the President can pick and choose what court orders he has to follow? Wow! I wish Obama knew that.

'

I prefer a link

Collins: Trump's Refugee Ban 'Likely Unconstitutional,' Bannon Appointment 'Entirely Inappropriate'

Ana Navarro Excoriates Republicans For Not Standing Up To Trump's Unconstitutional Muslim Ban

Trump's Unconstitutional Attack on Sanctuary Cities
How the president’s executive order debases the Constitution.

'

I prefer a link

So you are saying the President can pick and choose what court orders he has to follow? Wow! I wish Obama knew that.
Show us where in the COTUS that DHS has to follow federal judge rulings, please.

George Will just got dumped by Fox. He and Krauthammer are establishment types who are terrified of Trump because he couldn't care less what they think. Both were comfortable with RINOs like Romney and Bush, both men's contacts no longer know anything, and neither are relevant anymore.

Forum List

Back