Amen and Awoman

Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. Itā€™s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Donā€™t make a mountain out of a molehill.
So what do you think this dipshit was trying to accomplish here?
My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an Americanā€™t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?
Amen has absolutely nothing to do with gender.
Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. Itā€™s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Donā€™t make a mountain out of a molehill.
My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an Americanā€™t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?
That doesn't make sense. He was praying.
I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or canā€™t. Are you really not understanding this?!
Oh, I understand. So the idiot congressman was mocking prayer?
Is that how you see it? Mocking prayer?

did you take my question to you as Mocking Americans?
I'm following your logic. You said he was giving a shout out to women. Praying is speaking to God. Your post only makes sense if the idiot was mocking prayer or else he's just a full blown idiot.
Mocking? You mean making fun of prayer in a cruel way? I donā€™t see how he was doing that. I donā€™t see why the word play needs to be a negative thing just as my Americanā€™t example has nothing to do with demeaning or mocking America. Can you explain why you think that is mocking prayer?
I donā€™t think you are following my logic if you think that word is mocking prayer
Was he doing the wordplay to be funny or was he being ignorant and politically correct?
Neither. He was acknowledging the progress women have made. What a horrible thing huh? Now maybe you can tell me why all the Karenā€™s are triggered about it?
What an idiotic ignorant statement.
Why?
Nothing at all to do with women's progress. It's idiotic. The Congressman is an idiot and so are you.
Haha, so now youā€™re a mind reader and you know another mans intensions? Ok buddy!

This has to be the dumbest person in Congress. Unbelievable.
Congress has an amen corner of graybeards like Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd? Racial segregation and Virginia is for Lovers and all that?

I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or canā€™t. Are you really not understanding this?!

I'm following your logic. You said he was giving a shout out to women. Praying is speaking to God. Your post only makes sense if the idiot was mocking prayer or else he's just a full blown idiot.
Mocking? You mean making fun of prayer in a cruel way? I donā€™t see how he was doing that. I donā€™t see why the word play needs to be a negative thing just as my Americanā€™t example has nothing to do with demeaning or mocking America. Can you explain why you think that is mocking prayer?
I donā€™t think you are following my logic if you think that word is mocking prayer
Was he doing the wordplay to be funny or was he being ignorant and politically correct?
Neither. He was acknowledging the progress women have made. What a horrible thing huh? Now maybe you can tell me why all the Karenā€™s are triggered about it?
Why?
Nothing at all to do with women's progress. It's idiotic. The Congressman is an idiot and so are you.
Haha, so now youā€™re a mind reader and you know another mans intensions? Ok buddy!
Yeah, just like you by claiming that he is giving a shout out to women. Dumb shit.

Why?
Yeah, just like you by claiming that he is giving a shout out to women. Dumb shit.
Thats what he said smart guy. Cavuto had him on his show today and he addressed it.

Why?
Thats what he said smart guy. Cavuto had him on his show today and he addressed it.
If that's what he said then he's a dumb shit because "amen" has absolutely nothing to do with men.

Cleaver on Fox right now explaining why he said A-woman
Because the ancient Jews were misogynistic.

Stupidist comment since Johnson said Guam would tip over.
Huh? What are you talking about and what does that have to do with what Iā€™ve said.

Thatā€™s twice now Iā€™ve gotten random blather replies in this thread. Are the bots malfunctioning or something?
I happened to be watching Fox when Cleaver made his excuse of why he said awomen. Because the ancient Jews were misogynistic and didn't respect women.

Which has what, precisely, to do with the word "amen"? Did he at all explain that? Did he happen to mention why he bothers to be a Reverend when he doesn't appear to like either God or His chosen people?
He said that he ended the prayer with Amen and then said A-woman to recognize the historic amount of women that were elected this season into congress
Because thatā€™s not fucking moronic or anything.

Why?
If that's what he said then he's a dumb shit because "amen" has absolutely nothing to do with men.
No shit. Just as American has nothing to do with can or canā€™t... I thought you said you were following the logic. You obviously arenā€™t

Huh? What are you talking about and what does that have to do with what Iā€™ve said.

Thatā€™s twice now Iā€™ve gotten random blather replies in this thread. Are the bots malfunctioning or something?
I happened to be watching Fox when Cleaver made his excuse of why he said awomen. Because the ancient Jews were misogynistic and didn't respect women.

Which has what, precisely, to do with the word "amen"? Did he at all explain that? Did he happen to mention why he bothers to be a Reverend when he doesn't appear to like either God or His chosen people?
He said that he ended the prayer with Amen and then said A-woman to recognize the historic amount of women that were elected this season into congress
Who gives a shit?! Why are you all worked up about it?

Because you people and your redefinition of words is intolerable. Fuck you.

8F83B8F4-C865-48C5-BF97-FEF1E152165C.jpeg

Intolerable? Whyā€™s that?

Why?
No shit. Just as American has nothing to do with can or canā€™t... I thought you said you were following the logic. You obviously arenā€™t
Nice try, but weak and fail. He's a moron and so are you.

Why?
Itā€™s ok buddy, nobody really cares if you sound like a fool. Yā€™all are overreacting to a nothing statement because you are desperate for anything negative to bitch about Dems with. But when asked to explain it you canā€™t really make sense out of it. Thatā€™s what happens when you use emotion over reason

Why?
Itā€™s ok buddy, nobody really cares if you sound like a fool. Yā€™all are overreacting to a nothing statement because you are desperate for anything negative to bitch about Dems with. But when asked to explain it you canā€™t really make sense out of it. Thatā€™s what happens when you use emotion over reason
Not working. Move along.

Why?
The moron is in CYA mode.

Intolerable? Whyā€™s that?
Nazi Pelousy banning gender specific words is intolerance, Dummy.

Forum List

Back