Amen and Awoman

What a dumbass. He doesn't know what "Amen" means, first of all.

And the woke moron thinks he was falling in line with Nazi Pelousy's edict of not using "gender specific" terms in the House............he used a gender specific term.

The Dimwinger madness has started.

Rep. Guy Reschenthaler

@GReschenthaler

The prayer to open the 117th Congress ended with "amen and a-women." Amen is Latin for "so be it." It's not a gendered word. Unfortunately, facts are irrelevant to progressives. Unbelievable.

JAkyCN_2KVdcqVXA.jpg

4:54 PM · Jan 3, 2021

9.5K people are Tweeting about this

Leftists never hesitate to 'progress' straight into stupidity.

Woke congressman Emmanuel Cleaver thought he was being clever. Instead he simply showed his abject ignorance by ending his prayer "Amen and Awoman."

Democrat Emanuel Cleaver is slammed for ending his 'woke' Congress prayer by saying 'Amen and a woman'
  • Emanuel Cleaver delivered a prayer on Sunday to open the 117th Congress
  • In his message, he referenced Hindu God Brahma and said 'amen and a woman'
  • Many criticized the 'woke' prayer, saying 'amen' is Latin for 'so be it'
  • A committee has proposed changes in house rules to 'honor gender identities'

I called his office in Washington, D.C. and left a message stating how ignorant he is.
Please join me. Don't let insanity go unchallenged as it does too often.
(202) 225-4535

This is all really just a matter of semantics.....I mean sepersontics. How do these dopey liberals manage to think of these things...I mean how do they personage to do it? You've got to be some kind of maniac to get worked up over such things...I mean you've got to be some kind of personiac. I'm surprised this wasn't thought up by a woperson.

Forum List

Back