The Reason & Politics Behind USA's current Militias.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
There seems to be some concern & also confusion about our Militias from some of my fellow board members, so I thought I would checkout Youtube for some vids on militias. I picked out the vid below because it shows both the positive & negative side of militias so our left/right board members don't think I am biased & trying to sell them a doctored up Pinocchio version of militias. If you watch the vid try to remember that these militia personnel are civilians with full time jobs & possibly a family, many with no prior active military service what so ever. So if one is expecting to see a crack militia that looks & operates like our U.S. Army's crack 1st Cavalry Regiment(HOT outfit!) you will be sadly disappointed. Militias today are trained ONLY for defense of their communities & assistance to other LOCAL communities in times of crisis(rebellion/riots, grid failure etc.) as they lack the financial resources, equipment & logistics for all but the most minor tactical offensive operations.

Don’t confuse private militias with the National Guard. The National Guard protects communities and civilians in times of crisis, man made or natural. Private militias are, for the most part, made up of prepper losers awaiting Armageddon or some kind of crisis to come out of the shadows to start their own form of chaos.

Here is a private militia in training:

1609765348429.jpeg

Don’t confuse private militias with the National Guard. The National Guard protects communities and civilians in times of crisis, man made or natural. Private militias are, for the most part, made up of prepper losers awaiting Armageddon or some kind of crisis to come out of the shadows to start their own form of chaos.

Here is a private militia in training:

View attachment 437116
one man's patriot is another man's terrorist

I touched a sore spot because you are so obviously a private militiaman loser.
Try me, or mine, asswipe- you'll learn about being in pain really quick like- I don't need a militia for idiots like you-

I touched a sore spot because you are so obviously a private militiaman loser.
Try me, or mine, asswipe- you'll learn about being in pain really quick like- I don't need a militia for idiots like you-
Ohh..lol..poor little nobody resorting to threats because you are so stupid you can’t think of any other come back. Get a life, moron.

Private militias are, for the most part, made up of prepper losers
Is it as painful as you present it to be so fucking stupid?
He is an idiot. Being prepared, self sufficient is somehow being a loser. Don't tell him that very wealthy people are almost all preppers.
No..I never wrote that being self-sufficient is being a loser. What is being a loser is joining a group of armed individuals who think they are somehow guardians of our Republic who are anything but.

Having said that, I could care less what people do on their own time so long as they don’t pose a threat to the public at large.

Last edited:
The OP video snuck in the swastika painting militias as nazi racists. Bullshit.
Race is not the problem no matter how much the left wants it to be.

Last edited:
Private militias are, for the most part, made up of prepper losers
Is it as painful as you present it to be so fucking stupid?
He is an idiot. Being prepared, self sufficient is somehow being a loser. Don't tell him that very wealthy people are almost all preppers.
No..I never wrote that being self-sufficient is being a loser. What is being a loser is joining a group of armed individuals who think they are somehow guardians of our Republic who are anything but.

Having said that, I could care less what people do on their own time so long as they don’t pose a threat to the public at large.
It may be enough to fend off a Prog Political controlled nation that sends a pack of government agents to their area on a controversial issue.

Forum List

Back