Amazon drones!

Reaction to the idea is as interesting as the idea. If Amazon can do this, the manufacture of the drones will be cheap enough for all sorts of uses.

Reaction to the idea is as interesting as the idea. If Amazon can do this, the manufacture of the drones will be cheap enough for all sorts of uses.

And many nefarious uses as the tech get's cheaper, via common usage. Maybe the local pervert will use the same legal definition of a public area and fly it over some future daughter of yours who trying to get a tan behind a privacy fence. I'm relatively certain that would make you want to hurt someone.

What kind of crack are they smoking? What's going to stop me or anyone else from simply blowing this thing out of the sky, stealing the delivery, reverse engineering the drone so I can deliver meth to my dealers more efficiently?

The same laws that keep you from blowing up a plane, helicopter.....geez

OMG, really^^? The meth thing was a joke, but I don't care to have drones flying about the place. Call me old fashioned but I don't like drones in any form. That was for the gun slinger from Texas.

I want to be the first kid on my block to shoot one down!

Yeah, because that's how the world works. Just like Breaking Bad.

The premise will only create competition until falling drones become a top 10 killer of people in urban areas. This is a really bad idea.

Perhaps that is why the CEO at Amazon is raking in billions and you are here posting on a Forum....he has vision, you have myopia.

For a rightie, you sure don't seem to be business oriented......:lol:

The drones, which have been a special project of the company's R&D lab, will need FAA approval before they can deliver any packages—primarily within a 10-mile radius of distribution centers for packages five pound or less in under 30 minutes.
Amazon Debuts Drone Delivery Concept

Yeah, because that's how the world works. Just like Breaking Bad.

The premise will only create competition until falling drones become a top 10 killer of people in urban areas. This is a really bad idea.

Perhaps that is why the CEO at Amazon is raking in billions and you are here posting on a Forum....he has vision, you have myopia.

The drones, which have been a special project of the company's R&D lab, will need FAA approval before they can deliver any packages—primarily within a 10-mile radius of distribution centers for packages five pound or less in under 30 minutes.

The last I checked you're posting on a forum as well and your sig, while correct, bears witness to your hypocrisy or do you have nothing better to do tonight than troll me about such trivial things as drones? Money has only basic meaning to me. I do not covet it.

The last I checked you're posting on a forum as well and your sig, while correct, bears witness to your hypocrisy or do you have nothing better to do tonight than troll me about such trivial things as drones? Money has only basic meaning to me. I do not covet it.

I'm just responding to your lame comments. I still love you.....just because I don't believe your opinion is right doesn't mean I hate you.....Don't be mad, bro! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back