Amazing !!! Putin helped bring down Hillary, and now maybe Donald also...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.

• Banned
Trump was just a candidate,

Actually, NO...Trump is heavily beholden to Russian banks....and those videos may surface if Trump doesn't do as Putin wants.........Of course, Putin didn't have the "goods" on Hillary....So, he helped the orange clown.

• Banned
If you think "Putin helped bring down Hillary" you have to agree that Obama was either negligent or he was involved. Trump was just a candidate, Obama was in charge.

ALWAYS ask yourself this: How come Russian hackers didn't have Wikileaks disclose anything on the Trump campaign?

I can't wait till Putin releases the Golden Shower videos

Looks like it will be on Pay Per View

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

American people tend to blame other's for their screwed up economy and moribund government. The latest to incur their paranoid wrath is Putin and the alleged Russian hackers. Before that it was China, and before China it was ISIS, and before them it was the Taliban; and the, "I'm a victim of____ ", list goes on and on and on. ...... :cuckoo:

You asswipes on the left. What the fuck do you think any of this trash talk about Putin is helping in foreign relations?

Has Putin killed people? No evidence but who knows.

Has Obama killed people? YES. Weekly meetings on Terror Tuesday to come up with a kill list to assassinate individuals overseas.

This is on record. What's with the bloody holier than thou crap with Russia?

Never forget Obama had not a problem at all having all the African dictators to dinner at the White House.

It was dubbed the Monsters Ball.

Bottom line. Russia is a member of the G8 and the G20. You left wing whackos are seriously mistaken if you believe that Trump's base is going to give a rats ass about how you think he's going to deal with Putin.

Just a reminder of NAT and his stupid bullshit..this is a post of his from November 3rd.

R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.
(NOW, there's a job for the FBI to be concerned about.)

DERP!

:badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana:

Last edited:
The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.
I'm so old I remember Democrats mocking people for saying Russia was an adversary.

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

.....and FOX news will be back after these commercials.....

Most trusted news source in the country.

Why shouldn't we work towards making Russia an ally?

They have been a valuable friend in the past.

The U.S. needs to knock off the idiotic saber rattling, and instead work with Russia on trade and investment to benefit both countries. ..... :cool:

I think this one is my favorite! From NAT on November 7th.

QUOTE="nat4900, post: 15754895, member: 53797"]By this time tomorrow, we can all safely state that we have "dodged a bullet" in rejecting the Trumpster...of that many of us have no doubt.

But what has made this country so divided, as many right wingers on this microcosm of a forum clearly shows?
I have lived through the turbulent 1960s, felt heartbroken over the many assassinations of our leaders, and have marched against useless and bloody wars that costs us so many lives and treasure. Yet, the meanness that this forum has often shown is unprecedented.

For myself, I "blame" 3 factors that in my long life seem to have precipitated this huge division among our fellow Americans:

1. The proliferation of social media, coupled with the anonymity that such media allow, has given a "voice" to the most strident fringe of our electorate.

2. The whole impeachment process of Bill Clinton also showed us how vengeful politics have become (and I'm not exempt form this because I would readily admit that I simply hated the GWB administration.)

3. Most of all I blame the factor that a mere 16 years ago, we had to have a supreme court appoint a president for us, where a cabal of just 5 people told us who would lead us .

I'm not even going to bring out that the Obama election also brought out the latent racism that fermented in some people hearts, since I believe that many who resented Obama were not necessarily racists, although many certainly were and are.

I sincerely hope that Wednesday we will witness a peaceful transfer of power; a factor that has made us great as a country and as a paragon of how other countries should behave in the political arena; sure there will be disappointments and bitterness in many minds that wanted a different direction for our country...but, once the electorate has spoken in a majority voice, the results MUST be accepted

Come on....THIS ONE BY NAT IS CLASSIC!!!

:420:[/QUOTE]

So you voted for a male chauvinist pig, 5 children with 3 women, one born out of wedlock,
stiffed small businesses, and didn't pay taxes, and lies, lies and lies some more. Did Hillary say how she grabbed penises or was it just Trump grabbing pussies?

The Deplorable Guide to Make America Great Again by a very deplorable named Todd Stames. Might want to pick it up. If your not deplorable yet, this is your guide.

You have a man in office who has never thought America was great, that is the curse of some being born with a gold spoon and inherited money. He is a loser.

At least as far as we know he does not have a private server.

Obviously Russia and Comey were involved.

Last edited:

The U.S. needs to knock off the idiotic saber rattling, and instead work with Russia on trade and investment to benefit both countries. ..... :cool:

When?

Now, you may be a mindless idiot, BUT, you're funny.....
And you maybe a frustrated sycophant.....

Do you feel the same way about Iran?

Now, you may be a mindless idiot, BUT, you're funny.....
And you maybe a frustrated sycophant.....

I don't think you know what "sycophant" means.

YOU'RE the one sucking the cock of the idiot in power.

Forum List

Back