Amanda Kloots would like to have a word with you Donald

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Amanda's husband Nick Cordero was an Tony Award winning dancer, singer and Broadway performer.
He was as fit as a person possibly can be and had no underlying conditions.
He died at age 41 of COVID after a 95 day battle in which they had to amputate one of his legs, install a pacemaker and perform a tracheostomy.

She's right - SO sad that you can't show a little empathy.

Happier Times

Amanda-Kloots-Nick-Cordero-ACCESS.jpeg

Amanda's husband Nick Cordero was an Tony Award winning dancer, singer and Broadway performer.
He died at age 41 of COVID after a 95 day battle in which they had to amputate one of his legs, install a pacemaker and perform a tracheostomy.

Happier Times

And......President Trump is in his 70s and over weight......some people die from the seasonal flu even with our current treatments for it each year......

You should show some intelligence and she should have more dignity........

Both of you should want justice from China for releasing this virus on the world...but no, you shitheads only want to win in November....

Happier Times

Covid does not cause the loss of limbs....he had to have a comorbidity....I'm sorry there is just too much bullshit going around these days for me to believe this rubbish....

Happier Times

Covid does not cause the loss of limbs....he had to have a comorbidity....I'm sorry there is just too much bullshit going around these days for me to believe this rubbish....

And all that comes out of Chaiman Trump's mouth too?

For the Google and empathy handicapped

Happier Times

You’ve obviously been very touched by the video… That’s cute. Tell me this; how empathetic are you LefTards when a mother/father has a child raped or murdered by those wetbacks that you beg to invade our nation?

Happier Times

She should have a talk with the leaders of China who loosed this virus on the world.

Jesus your stupid.

Forum List

Back