Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the asians and mexicans.....I am all for giving minorities recognition but it appears and without a doubt really........the entertainment industry is only interested in promoting blacks ....what they are doing is actually illegal.

We have laws barring hiring practices based on race,ethnicity, religion and national origin.

Whites, asians and mexicans are being discrimated against by the entertainment industry....favoring blacks is open discrimination.

Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination Questions And Answers
It’s not JUST the entertainment business.

Just look at this forum about racism. It’s now about racism against blacks ONLY, and in my experience, comments about racism or bigotry against other minorities is strongly discouraged.

What about the asians and mexicans.....I am all for giving minorities recognition but it appears and without a doubt really........the entertainment industry is only interested in promoting blacks ....what they are doing is actually illegal.

We have laws barring hiring practices based on race,ethnicity, religion and national origin.

Whites, asians and mexicans are being discrimated against by the entertainment industry....favoring blacks is open discrimination.

Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination Questions And Answers
The sad thing is that when I brought this up, the liberals - not to name names, but including a moderator - came at me with a vengeance, and in fact continue to bring up the fact that I brought up the overrepresentation of blacks in advertising more than six months ago.

They are especially hateful toward me because I belong to a very highly persecuted minority (Jews) that continues to be successful despite that. It makes them angry that one generation after Hitler wiped out half their families, Jews went on to success.

The sad thing is that when I brought this up, the liberals - not to name names, but including a moderator - came at me with a vengeance, and in fact continue to bring up the fact that I brought up the overrepresentation of blacks in advertising more than six months ago.

They are especially hateful toward me because I belong to a very highly persecuted minority (Jews) that continues to be successful despite that. It makes them angry that one generation after Hitler wiped out half their families, Jews went on to success.
Liberals are the modern day Jew Haters.

Not even to mention liberal religiouscongregations aka...Presbyterians and Methodists etc. line up against Israel...emplace sanctions etc. and support terrorists....they all have blood on their hands.
Theological anti-Semitism at home in the Presbyterian Church

Last edited:
Last edited:
Communism promotes the party line that all people are equal.....In Russia (You now see it here as well)under Stalin ....the state did everything possible to negate individualism and promote equality for everyone.....a quite sucessful policy aka reduced everyone to poverty and conformity.

Critical Race Theory, the New Intolerance, and Its Grip on America
The inherently racist biden regime is promoting JewHatred....no doubt about that.

Antisemitic Attacks Reach Record High Under Joe Biden

I don’t have a problem with any of that. It’s not about me.
How do you think little black kids feel when they watch The Little Mermaid and they see that the lead is the same race as they are?

I’m not a Liberal and I don’t vote for corrupt politicians.
So all of a sudden cultural appropriation is good?

God watching the commercials on March madness I can't find a white couple with a search warrant. And the commercials with a group of younger hipster types always has 1 east Asian female 1 thin black female with a big fro 1 black guy and a couple of white guys. Leading up to last thanksgiving and Christmas every fucking family was all mixed they had everything except aliens from alpha centuri. Btw its the same in Britain.

The inherently racist biden regime is promoting JewHatred....no doubt about that.

Antisemitic Attacks Reach Record High Under Joe Biden
Yup, it’s awful. That’s because Leftists have shown everyone that they are concerned with anti-black racism only and tolerate antisemitism. Look at how they circled the wagon around Omar. Look at how they happily sit next to Farrakhan at events. Look at the Jew-hatred spreading at liberal colleges (such as the ”no Jew speech zones” at Berkeley.)

First the rich lost much of their wealth in the Stock Market Crash of 1929. Then Roosevelt blamed them for the Great Depression, raised their taxes, and encouraged their employees to form and join labor unions. It was great fun, and it enabled Roosevelt to be re elected three times. :D
any half wit knows the great depression was caused by heavy borrowing during world war one....the money was never paid back and the banks went under

any half wit knows the great depression was caused by heavy borrowing during world war one....the money was never paid back and the banks went under
Any full wit knows that the First World War changed the United States from being a debtor country to a creditor country.

The Stock Market Crash of 1929, which began the Great Depression, cannot be blamed on the Democrats. The Republicans had controlled the White House, both houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court since 1921,

Any full wit knows that the First World War changed the United States from being a debtor country to a creditor country.

The Stock Market Crash of 1929, which began the Great Depression, cannot be blamed on the Democrats. The Republicans had controlled the White House, both houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court since 1921,
The US has been the largest debtor nation in the world for at least 35 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back