Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they want us to think that all couples are mixed race and that all families are mixed race, and that every family and gathering has a few gays and lesbians.

this is the new racism
Movies are like that, too. I've been watching the horror movie "Smile" and the woman doctor, a very buttoned down woman with a rich-looking house, clothes, car --- she has this black fiancee! Who would do that, you know? It completely distracts from the plot and makes her look crazy.

Movies are like that, too. I've been watching the horror movie "Smile" and the woman doctor, a very buttoned down woman with a rich-looking house, clothes, car --- she has this black fiancee! Who would do that, you know? It completely distracts from the plot and makes her look crazy.
You're making yourself look crazy with these stupid posts.

Very frequently if you don't spend your whole life in Hickville.
Anybody agree with Unkotare? Thank God I DO live in "Hickville" rather than the crime-ridden city, but does anyone who lives in or very near cities see a whole lot of miscegenation couples like in the ads?

What has happened to China gives me hope for the future. Although the Communist dictatorship still rules, the Chinese have abandoned the genetically egalitarian nonsense of Maoism and the Cultural Revolution.
China since 1981 has absolutely nothing in common with communism - aside from it's ruling party's misleading/silly name.
Let's call it by it's political correct definition - Fascist = It is a conservative and authoritative ruling system. Fascism has nothing to do with the racist policy adopted by the Nazi's.

Fascism is the only political system that possesses the means to effectively prevent the influence of Oligarchs or so called elites, the Media and minor political parties to take control or influence towards a governments decision process.
Therefore Fascism is the only political alternative that can stop the perversion and destruction of a nations culture and heritage conducted by leftists/liberals/greens since 40+ years.

These mentally deprived Libs & Co. need to be transported to Africa (free off charge) where in e.g. Sudan, they can dig wells the whole day long to find their deliverance and the redemption they seek.

If one looks towards Europe - that is exactly as to what is happening, fascist movements are on a steady rise and increase. Unfortunately Nazi idiots get involved into fascist parties. Making it rather easy for Libs & Co. do discriminate the opposition and therefore enact laws to further hinder a fascist movement.

China is not affected by Nazi ideologists and therefore is far more able to progress in it's political ambitions towards generating it's populations general consent and support.

The only negative side effect of fascism is in the event of a despotic leader or leadership - which eventually is always handled/countered by a peoples revolution. See the French revolution, the American colonist independence war, or e.g. China's numerous peasant risings in it's history.

In a Western democratic country an opposition simply can't perform a successful revolution, since it's respective countries laws have been manipulated in the past 40+ years towards the prevention, suppression of public opposition, headed by non Libs&Co's parties, already within it's very earliest formation of resistance.

Unless a fascist oriented party can gain a democratic elected majority, there is no way to stop the ongoing destruction of culture and heritage in Western countries.

Anybody agree with Unkotare? Thank God I DO live in "Hickville" rather than the crime-ridden city, but does anyone who lives in or very near cities see a whole lot of miscegenation couples like in the ads?
:rolleyes:

I don’t watch TV. Do you have a problem with non white people in ads?
Do you have a problem with buying products or watching movies with people that don’t look like you representing them?

After all you lefties are the driver for such.

Do you have a problem with buying products or watching movies with people that don’t look like you representing them?
I don’t have a problem with any of that. It’s not about me.
How do you think little black kids feel when they watch The Little Mermaid and they see that the lead is the same race as they are?

After all you lefties are the driver for such.
I’m not a Liberal and I don’t vote for corrupt politicians.

What I hate is the emphasis on every couple in commercials being mixed race couples.

It is possible that there is a switch coming --- a lot of people hate the Woke stuff and it IS phony and we know it: when do you see mixed race couples in real life? Hardly ever. Essentially all couples in the ads are black and white. But if you see a real white mother with a little black kid you assume she can't have children and she bought this one somewhere, or it was easy to adopt from an agency because they can't place all the black kids.

It does seem odd to me that whites have most of the money and yet they advertise to blacks??? And poke their best customers in the eye with all the miscegenation? Maybe there will be a turnaround and they'll have more ads featuring their best customers, whites. I think I saw one of those last night --- several people but everyone was white. An insurance ad.
Precisely. If I owned a company where 70% of my prospects had brown hair and only 12% of my prospects had red hair, I wouldn’t be showing most of my commercial and advertising posters (happily using my product of course) of people with red hair. Nor would I send out brochures to all prospects and feature a two-page spread on how we are partnering with red heads, have website stories of three people who happily used my product with a photo of each showing they have red hair, make PA announcements telling shoppers to buy from red-hair owned companies, or announce a job availability and brag how only redheads will be considered.

The favoritism toward redheads, and the resulting discrimination against the majority of the population who of course has brown hair, would border on insanity.

Precisely. If I owned a company where 70% of my prospects had brown hair and only 12% of my prospects had red hair, I wouldn’t be showing most of my commercial and advertising posters (happily using my product of course) of people with red hair. Nor would I send out brochures to all prospects and feature a two-page spread on how we are partnering with red heads, have website stories of three people who happily used my product with a photo of each showing they have red hair, make PA announcements telling shoppers to buy from red-hair owned companies, or announce a job availability and brag how only redheads will be considered.

The favoritism toward redheads, and the resulting discrimination against the majority of the population who of course has brown hair, would border on insanity.
Your obsession has passed far beyond the border of insanity.

Delightful post. :)

China since 1981 has absolutely nothing in common with communism - aside from it's ruling party's misleading/silly name.
Let's call it by it's political correct definition - Fascist = It is a conservative and authoritative ruling system. Fascism has nothing to do with the racist policy adopted by the Nazi's.

Fascism is the only political system that possesses the means to effectively prevent the influence of Oligarchs or so called elites, the Media and minor political parties to take control or influence towards a governments decision process.
Therefore Fascism is the only political alternative that can stop the perversion and destruction of a nations culture and heritage conducted by leftists/liberals/greens since 40+ years.

These mentally deprived Libs & Co. need to be transported to Africa (free off charge) where in e.g. Sudan, they can dig wells the whole day long to find their deliverance and the redemption they seek.

If one looks towards Europe - that is exactly as to what is happening, fascist movements are on a steady rise and increase. Unfortunately Nazi idiots get involved into fascist parties. Making it rather easy for Libs & Co. do discriminate the opposition and therefore enact laws to further hinder a fascist movement.

China is not affected by Nazi ideologists and therefore is far more able to progress in it's political ambitions towards generating it's populations general consent and support.

The only negative side effect of fascism is in the event of a despotic leader or leadership - which eventually is always handled/countered by a peoples revolution. See the French revolution, the American colonist independence war, or e.g. China's numerous peasant risings in it's history.

In a Western democratic country an opposition simply can't perform a successful revolution, since it's respective countries laws have been manipulated in the past 40+ years towards the prevention, suppression of public opposition, headed by non Libs&Co's parties, already within it's very earliest formation of resistance.

Unless a fascist oriented party can gain a democratic elected majority, there is no way to stop the ongoing destruction of culture and heritage in Western countries.
One of the most intelligent posts I have seen on this rather dumbed down boid.

I have long contended that fascism is the solution to most of America's problems....unfortunately too many confuse fascism with Nazism.

One of the most intelligent posts I have seen on this rather dumbed down boid.

I have long contended that fascism is the solution to most of America's problems....unfortunately too many confuse fascism with Nazism.
Silly them ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I can't think how they came to make a mistake like that ---------------------------------------- :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back