am i doomed to hell?

Listen up everyone, you must believe in Hobelim's form or religion or you are dead.

Living beings do not seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo. You do. If you are not already dead what are you?

A golem?
Thanks for proving my point that you believe that everyone must believe as you do.

Sad. I believe as the Founding Fathers of America did, that everyone should be free to worship God as they see fit. According to you, there is only one way. Yours. Sad.
The Bible, YOUR HOLY BOOK, teaches that idolatry is a sin under the penalty of death. According to the God of the story book you die in the very day that you do it.

You worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life while celebrating the torture and death of Jesus. Sounds fuck up,. but thats what you do. If scripture is true, YOUR HOLY BOOK, then you died a very long time ago.

I am not telling anyone to believe what I believe.

If anyone was interested they could read the book for themselves , hear what you say, listen to what I say, and then believe what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.

Then guess what happens.
That sure sounds like you are telling me what I should believe. :lol:

And if I don't I believe what you believe I am going to hell. How about atheists? Are they going to hell too? Or just Christians?
No Ding, I am not telling you what to believe. I am telling you that what you believe is a lie. Anyone can check the bible to see if worshipping the lifeless work of human hands leads to eternal life or if it is a practice forbidden by God under penalty of death..

You should probably take a harder look.

Its a fascinating book.

Listen up everyone, you must believe in Hobelim's form or religion or you are dead.

Living beings do not seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo. You do. If you are not already dead what are you?

A golem?
Thanks for proving my point that you believe that everyone must believe as you do.

Sad. I believe as the Founding Fathers of America did, that everyone should be free to worship God as they see fit. According to you, there is only one way. Yours. Sad.
The Bible, YOUR HOLY BOOK, teaches that idolatry is a sin under the penalty of death. According to the God of the story book you die in the very day that you do it.

You worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life while celebrating the torture and death of Jesus. Sounds fuck up,. but thats what you do. If scripture is true, YOUR HOLY BOOK, then you died a very long time ago.

If anyone was interested they could read the book for themselves , hear what you say, listen to what I say, and then believe what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.

Then guess what happens.

And if I don't I believe what you believe I am going to hell. How about atheists? Are they going to hell too? Or just Christians?
No Ding, I am not telling you what to believe. I am telling you that what you believe is a lie. Anyone can check the bible to see if worshipping the lifeless work of human hands leads to eternal life or if it is a practice forbidden by God under penalty of death..

Its a fascinating book.
So your God is going to send me to hell?

A golem?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.
I should take a harder look as in change my beliefs to yours?

Because your beliefs are the only ones that are right?

A golem?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.
Let’s see, you aren’t telling me what to believe you are just telling me that I am going to hell for what I believe.

A golem?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

The law teaches about cause and effect, not crime and punishment.

When you fill your head with irrational superstitious garbage that contradicts reality those beliefs defile and contaminate your mind, pervert your thought processes, and distort your perception of reality, detrimentally affecting your experience of life and how you relate to other people and the world around you.

So no, God is not going to send you to hell, you are already in it as a consequence of your own deliberate choice to set aside divine instruction and worship a triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You died in the very day that you first did it. And that was a very very long time ago,.

You must be Rip Van Winkle. You know, the guy who slept through the American revolution

Last edited:

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

When you fill your head with irrational superstitious garbage that contradicts reality those beliefs defile and contaminate your mind, pervert your though processes, and distort your perception of reality, detrimentally affecting your experience of life and how you relate to other people and the world around you.

So no, God is not going to send you to hell, you are already in it as a consequence of your own deliberate choice to set aside divine instruction and worship a triune god made man made matzo made by human hands.

That sounds a lot like if I don’t believe what you do I am doomed to hell.

So just to be clear unless everyone believes as you do they are doomed to hell, right?’

Or is it just Christians that are doomed to hell?

Atheists, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoist, etc are fine, right?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

When you fill your head with irrational superstitious garbage that contradicts reality those beliefs defile and contaminate your mind, pervert your though processes, and distort your perception of reality, detrimentally affecting your experience of life and how you relate to other people and the world around you.

You died in the very day that you first did it. And that was a very very long time ago,.R.I.P Van Winkle.

Just to be clear here, you believe I am dead because I believe differently than you, right?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

You died in the very day that you first did it. And that was a very very long time ago,.R.I.P Van Winkle.

Just to be clear here, you believe I am dead because I believe differently than you, right?

Noo. I believe you are dead because I read the Bible and when I look at you I see a corpse in the grave.

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

Noo. I believe you are dead because I read the Bible and when I look at you I see a corpse in the grave.
Hindus don’t follow the Bible. Are they dead too?

Its a fascinating book.

Don't you know anything?

I suppose it would depend on the Hindu. One may be filling their head with nonsense and another might be thinking thats stupid and doesn't.

One doesn't have to be aware of the law to be bound by it for good or evil.

Some people conform to it naturally. You would call them a militant atheist or an evangelical Jew.

Last edited:

A golem?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.
Let’s see, you aren’t telling me what to believe you are just telling me that I am going to hell for what I believe.
No Ding, I am not telling you what to believe. I am telling you that what you profess to believe is a lie. Anyone can check the bible to see if worshipping the lifeless work of human hands leads to eternal life or if it is a practice forbidden by God under penalty of death..

You are not going to hell... YOU ARE ALREADY IN IT..You defy the law of God. YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY.

This is not a drill. I repeat. This is not a drill.

Last edited:

Don't you know anything?

I suppose it would depend on the Hindu. One may be filling their head with nonsense and another might be thinking thats stupid and doesn't.

Some people conform to it naturally. You would call them a militant atheist or an evangelical Jew.
You mean the law of idolatry which I am breaking and every Christian is breaking and every Hindu is breaking according you you?

Then guess what happens.

Its a fascinating book.
No Ding, I am not telling you what to believe. I am telling you that what you profess to believe is a lie. Anyone can check the bible to see if worshipping the lifeless work of human hands leads to eternal life or if it is a practice forbidden by God under penalty of death..

You are not going to hell... YOU ARE ALREADY IN IT..You defy the law of God. YOU HAVE YOUR REWARD ALREADY.

This is not a drill. I repeat. This is not a drill.
So just Catholics are already dead?

For the record, Hobelim, is literally displaying every behavior that people find wrong with religion.

Of course since he hates religion it isn’t an accident what he is doing. He is doing it intentionally.

I just hope others can see through it like I do.

Hobelim is living proof that Atheist Jews are some of the most reprehensible people on this planet.

I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.
Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!
You didn't think I forgot about you did you?

First of all, this sounds like six, right? Is six really many? I mean I thought there must be like hundreds the way you were going on.

Mary was a descendant of David, TN. Mary was from the house of David. So that's one down.

Who said the Messiah was to be born of human parents? The Messiah is from the House of David. Box checked. That's two down.

Jesus is the temple, but if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the we aren't in the end of times argument. So, it hasn't happened yet. So that's three down.

No peace? Well, that is debatable because you may not have peace through the storms but everyone who has faith in Jesus does. I've tried to explain that before but you people are just in love with your inner conflicts. But again, if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the it's not the end of times argument, so the time for the Messiah of the Jewish prophecy has not arrived yet. So that's four down.

The Messianic age hasn't happened yet? Again, it isn't end of time, TN, so it isn't time yet for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Do you not second coming of Christ, bro? So that's five down.

How did Jesus contradict God exactly TN? And how was that a prophecy not fulfilled?
Joseph was from the house of david. Not mary.
Its jewish eschatology dingbat.
Yes, rebuilding the temple meant a person. Even though biblical context says different..
The differences between the god of the OT and NT are quite different. Have you ever read either of them?

Ding, your god hates liars.
You are just as doomed as i am.

Don't you know anything?

You mean the law of idolatry which I am breaking and every Christian is breaking and every Hindu is breaking according you you?

Well no. not according to me, according to the book you call the word of God and the dictionary. Idolatry has a specific definition according to the dictionary. Idolatry has a specific consequence according to the word of God.

That being said, If I had not come and spoken to you, you would not be guilty of sin. But I did. If I had not come and done what no other man could do, you would not be guilty of sin. But I did. If I had not come and shown you where right and wrong and judgment lie, you would not be guilty of sin. But I did. Now there is no longer any excuse for your sin. You have seen and hated both Jesus and his Father....., my God. (not to mention Jews all over the planet)

its on your permanent record.

If you were just blind you would not be guilty of sin, but because you say, "We see", your guilt remains.

Last edited:
I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser

No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

First of all, this sounds like six, right? Is six really many? I mean I thought there must be like hundreds the way you were going on.

Mary was a descendant of David, TN. Mary was from the house of David. So that's one down.

Who said the Messiah was to be born of human parents? The Messiah is from the House of David. Box checked. That's two down.

Jesus is the temple, but if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the we aren't in the end of times argument. So, it hasn't happened yet. So that's three down.

No peace? Well, that is debatable because you may not have peace through the storms but everyone who has faith in Jesus does. I've tried to explain that before but you people are just in love with your inner conflicts. But again, if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the it's not the end of times argument, so the time for the Messiah of the Jewish prophecy has not arrived yet. So that's four down.

The Messianic age hasn't happened yet? Again, it isn't end of time, TN, so it isn't time yet for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Do you not second coming of Christ, bro? So that's five down.

How did Jesus contradict God exactly TN? And how was that a prophecy not fulfilled?
but everyone who has faith in Jesus does.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

if you have faith in your religion why are you unwilling to remove the forgeries you included in your 4th century christian bible ... why is the serpent a part of your book.

Which other religions do you want to eliminate besides Christianity?

the three primary desert religions have abandoned the original religion of antiquity, The Triumph of Good vs Evil as prescribed by the Almighty in similarity against the very reason for its prescription, sinner.

Loser

No third temple
No peace

Joseph was from the house of david. Not mary.
Its jewish eschatology dingbat.
Yes, rebuilding the temple meant a person. Even though biblical context says different..
The differences between the god of the OT and NT are quite different. Have you ever read either of them?
Joseph and Mary both were from the house of David, TN. It’s in the NT. Do you need for me to show you where it is?

Yes, I have read the OT and the NT and I disagree with you.

Forum List

Back