Alyssa Milano says she could 'potentially run' for House in 2024

Where do these people come from??
Hollywood
Hollywood is the same as the media,a mouthpiece for the government. the majority of the producers and actors as well are involved in child pedophile same as politicians and people like Epstein. It broke my heart when I discovered some I really love and admired over the years were in on it. many of the most famous are sadly. I did not see her name on the list but that doesnt mean anything.the list said there are many others not on it. I am so thankful that John Schneider whom im starting to become good aquintances with,is not involved or Kristen Kreuk and Tom welling did not get involved with Allison Mack. Mack im sure you know is involved up to her ears. Mack they have not even kept it a secret on. they are saying she will probably get life imprisonment,see she is NOT one of the most famous actors out there so they are reporting the truth on her.

Last edited:
Well. . . on the bright side. . . if she does become a rep., at least Bulldog will have a great new option for an Avatar!

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

That was her last useful contribution to humanity.

I don't think Repubs should question anyone's fitness for office. Repubs love their celebrities. After all they elected Sonny Bono, Fred Grandy, Gopher from the Love Boat, and of course the most inept politician of all time, Donald Trump.

I don't think Repubs should question anyone's fitness for office. Repubs love their celebrities. After all they elected Sonny Bono, Fred Grandy, Gopher from the Love Boat, and of course the most inept politician of all time, Donald Trump.
When I saw you posted I knew it would be an off topic whinefest about Trump. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

When I saw you posted I knew it would be an off topic whinefest about Trump. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
The thread is about celebrity politicians. My post was spot on.

It would actually be interesting to see. I would like to see how she would react to the world outside the Hollywood bubble where the vast majority all share the same views on everything. Could she handle actually being challenged and having to deal with people who don’t share her views? I don’t know the answer but it might be an entertaining show.

I don't think Repubs should question anyone's fitness for office.

no one should question Dems fitness for office either...

the Squad, Sheila Jackson, Feinstein, Guam may tip over Johnson, etc, etc etc.

(You don't need to be a celebrity to act stupid)

no one shuld question Dems fitness for office either...

I agree.

I am not a fan of celebrities running for office. However, Milano is in the same vain as Repubs that have run for office only with a different POV obviously. That is my point.

The thread is about celebrity politicians. My post was spot on.

For someone with severe TDS like you, yes.

I agree.

I am not a fan of celebrities running for office. However, Milano is in the same vain as Repubs that have run for office. That is my point.

You'll vote for her if she runs.

I agree.

I am not a fan of celebrities running for office. However, Milano is in the same vain as Repubs that have run for office. That is my point.

You'll vote for her if she runs.
Nah, I am not like you. I don't automatically vote for the celebrity.

Well, Pelosi said of AOC... "we could have ran a glass of water in her district with a D next to it's name and it would have won."

So therein lies the mentality of the democrat voter. They don't give a crap who it is. All they care about is the "D."
And a democrat is a democrat. They're all corrupt filth. What does it matter what their name is?

Or maybe Pelosi could have ran a Can of Alphabet soup with all the "R"s taken out?

That's why Progs questioned our last president's fitness 24 hours a day for 5 years straight (and counting). :uhh:

Repubs love their celebrities. After all they elected Sonny Bono, Fred Grandy, Gopher from the Love Boat, and of course the most inept politician of all time, Donald Trump.
And Trump proved the most successful and popular president of all time and I'm not aware of any harm done by any of the others. Repubs also elected Schwarzenegger and Reagan, two more outstanding people.

Meantime, look at some of the celebrities that Progs have chosen:
  • Al Franken
  • Jerry Springer
  • Clay Aiken
  • Melissa Gilbert
  • Nancy Kulp (Beverly Hillbillies)
  • Will Rogers
  • George Takai

Because one circus clown in AOC isn't enough.....

Actor-turned-activist Alyssa Milano may seek to transition from Hollywood to the House, saying she’s “considering” a congressional run in 2024.

“I’m looking at California’s 4th District to potentially run against [Rep. Tom] McClintock (R),” Milano told ITK on Tuesday.

“I split my time between Truckee, Calif., and Bell Canyon, Calif., and the Republicans have basically had a strong arm there in the 4th District,” the former “Insatiable” star said.

Good then AOC would have a tic tac toe partner

Because one circus clown in AOC isn't enough.....

Actor-turned-activist Alyssa Milano may seek to transition from Hollywood to the House, saying she’s “considering” a congressional run in 2024.

“I’m looking at California’s 4th District to potentially run against [Rep. Tom] McClintock (R),” Milano told ITK on Tuesday.

“I split my time between Truckee, Calif., and Bell Canyon, Calif., and the Republicans have basically had a strong arm there in the 4th District,” the former “Insatiable” star said.

To be fair, she is a Dim. :thup:

Forum List

Back