Alton Sure Was A "Sterling" Fella

just like the Minnesota dude who got pulled over something like 52 times? ouch. Wow.

Don't know what you found funny about my reply. A large majority of criminals with "wants" out for them are caught in traffic pull-overs. This guy was well-known to the cops in the area for driving without a valid license or plates, or with defective equipment. You knuckleheads want blacks given an exemption from the laws the rest of us must follow. I always laugh how fast your kind changes their tune once you're robbed or jacked, or worse.
so after 51 pull overs, why wasn't he in jail for driving without a license or insurance 51 times?

so after 51 pull overs, why wasn't he in jail for driving without a license or insurance 51 times?

Why not find out for yourself before you go stupid on us? If he was being "harassed" there were a hundred lawyers in that area who'd have jumped at the chance to sue the cops.

Why not find out for yourself before you go stupid on us? If he was being "harassed" there were a hundred lawyers in that area who'd have jumped at the chance to sue the cops.
for what? pulling over an illegal and unisured driver? I ask you cause you know all about it.

Again, the stupid is quite present here. here's a dude that supposedly didn't get a drivers license, law says you need that and insurance to be legal on the road. He doesn't, then claims harassment cause a cop is doing his job? WTF do we live today? Oh and he never does get one. so someone stating he was reaching for a license was obviously a lie as well since he never got one.

CopStats_zps0nh9goqw.jpg

Again, the stupid is quite present here. here's a dude that supposedly didn't get a drivers license, law says you need that and insurance to be legal on the road. He doesn't, then claims harassment cause a cop is doing his job? WTF do we live today? Oh and he never does get one. so someone stating he was reaching for a license was obviously a lie as well since he never got one.

I didn't lie, asshole. He told the cop he would get out his license and registration....the cop told him not to and to show his hands....he didn't comply. When a person refuses to comply, the cop has no choice but to make a life and death decision....the cop went home that night...homie went to the morgue.

for what? pulling over an illegal and unisured driver? I ask you cause you know all about it.

He told the cop he would get out his license and registration....the cop told him not to and to show his hands....he didn't comply. When a person refuses to comply, the cop has no choice but to make a life and death decision....the cop went home that night...homie went to the morgue.
Yeah, I know.

Forum List

Back