Alterations of the bible through history

The Revelator wrote in the present tense about things that he saw, past tense.

The kingdom of God is here and is not ruled by the Satan.
This system on earth is ruled by satan. Any who know the teachings of what Gods kingdom rule will do knows very few on earth live under its rule now. Yes it is present in heaven since 1914. Jesus sat on his throne. But satan rules the majority down here. That is why Jesus taught us to pray for the kingdom rule over all the earth.

God commanded at Jesus baptism---This is my son, the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
Sorry but I have no reason to believe that is true and every reason to believe it is mythology.

My understanding is that Jesus was a follower of John the Baptist who came to prominence with John's death. Later writers needed to show that Jesus was always a leader so they added that quote. I don't believe it is found in the earlier gospels (but my memory may be off a bit and I wasn't there).

Sorry but I have no reason to believe that is true and every reason to believe it is mythology.

My understanding is that Jesus was a follower of John the Baptist who came to prominence with John's death. Later writers needed to show that Jesus was always a leader so they added that quote. I don't believe it is found in the earlier gospels (but my memory may be off a bit and I wasn't there).
Jesus went to John( to set the example) to get baptized. John told Jesus that he( Jesus) should be baptizing John.

This system on earth is ruled by satan. Any who know the teachings of what Gods kingdom rule will do knows very few on earth live under its rule now. Yes it is present in heaven since 1914. Jesus sat on his throne. But satan rules the majority down here. That is why Jesus taught us to pray for the kingdom rule over all the earth.
Why would you think that is funny? Because you lack knowledge of Gods truth?
Revelation 6-- This the war in heaven( rider of the white horse)--Michael defeated satan and his angels and cast them to the earth, never allowed back in heaven--Note-And peace was taken from the earth( not a single war, but a world war-ww1-1914)--After ww1-the other 3 riders--millions upon millions died all over the earth--from the things mentioned about the other 3 riders.--a great pandemic like we are expieriencing now occurred( spanish flu) millions died of starvation and disease.
The ride of the white horse has continued, yet note--Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon. Its the same ride because Jesus is Michael.

Why would you think that is funny? Because you lack knowledge of Gods truth?
Revelation 6-- This the war in heaven( rider of the white horse)--Michael defeated satan and his angels and cast them to the earth, never allowed back in heaven--Note-And peace was taken from the earth( not a single war, but a world war-ww1-1914)--After ww1-the other 3 riders--millions upon millions died all over the earth--from the things mentioned about the other 3 riders.--a great pandemic like we are expieriencing now occurred( spanish flu) millions died of starvation and disease.
The ride of the white horse has continued, yet note--Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon. Its the same ride because Jesus is Michael.

The Revelation letter to the 7 churches is history.. Its not prophecy. What church do you belong to?

The Revelation letter to the 7 churches is history.. Its not prophecy. What church do you belong to?
The ONE that has Jesus
Jesus did not speak those things to a building( church) he spoke those words to the congregation that attended those buildings. So i would say that the word church does not belong in those passages at Rev--Congregation is the true meaning.

The ONE that has Jesus
Jesus did not speak those things to a building( church) he spoke those words to the congregation that attended those buildings. So i would say that the word church does not belong in those passages at Rev--Congregation is the true meaning.

Your church must teach Scofield theology. Congregation, assembly, church.. big deal.

Your church must teach Scofield theology. Congregation, assembly, church.. big deal.

Literal church meaning is a building where a congregation of worshippers meet. It cannot read those words of Jesus. So congregation is the true meaning of the word that belongs in those passages. Jesus was speaking to the congregation( group of worshippers).

Yes faith. Many think they have it. But James warned all--faith without works is dead.
Can you explain what you mean by 'works'? Or did you mean 'work'?
I'm interested in learning something about your beliefs.
I think there's always a possibility of a polite discussion on religion without bashing each other's beliefs. Ask me anything about the reason I'm not a believer.

Literal church meaning is a building where a congregation of worshippers meet. It cannot read those words of Jesus. So congregation is the true meaning of the word that belongs in those passages. Jesus was speaking to the congregation( group of worshippers).

Not neccessarily.. I went to church, Sunday school and vacation Bible school in Arabia nd we didn't have a "church" building, but we did have a church..

And, yes the Revelation letter was read aloud to the 7 churches.

Can you explain what you mean by 'works'? Or did you mean 'work'?
I'm interested in learning something about your beliefs.
I think there's always a possibility of a polite discussion on religion without bashing each other's beliefs. Ask me anything about the reason I'm not a believer.
Works would be like helping others out of love, not for profit, storing treasures in heaven. As well. Jesus started the most important work ever that could be done on earth-Luke 10,, Acts 20:20) --Something like this--all done out of love.

Not neccessarily.. I went to church, Sunday school and vacation Bible school in Arabia nd we didn't have a "church" building, but we did have a church..

And, yes the Revelation letter was read aloud to the 7 churches

Oh, then please share the greek word used in those passages that translated-church.

Forum List

Back