"Alpha Male" Nick Adams Demonstrating He And MAGA Definitley Not Thinking About Taylor Swift

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“I don’t have any issues with Taylor Swift at all, I don’t even think about her.”

-Prominent trump boot-licker and self-declared “alpha male” Nick Adams

Who?
When are these kids gonna realize that one of the things abut being an "alpha male" is not having to tell people you are?

“I don’t have any issues with Taylor Swift at all, I don’t even think about her.”

-Prominent trump boot-licker and self-declared “alpha male” Nick Adams

Who?
They be pondering Hunters staff.

For some one not interested at all about Taylor Swift he sure does post about her a lot.
Her songs are not my cup of tea but I wish her well. I do wish the sports media would stop putting the camera on her while the game is playing.

For some one not interested at all about Taylor Swift he sure does post about her a lot.
Her songs are not my cup of tea but I wish her well. I do wish the sports media would stop putting the camera on her while the game is playing.
The last 2 Chiefs games set records for viewers on CBS, 55-58 million viewers! The NFL has seen a boost of $331M since she started showing up at the games. What industry wouldn't want that?

Forum List

Back