Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.

What it shows is how pathetically bad education is, that myths and urban legends, are now the norm on campuses.

Donald Trump and his Trumplings exemplify how bad education is for those who pay off institutions for a diploma.

Beavis and Butt-head Trump and Ivanka Trump are worse than Poppa Trump and are mocked by the media and on the internet.

Gee......the MSM is mocking a Republican President? Why...... that never happened before.
There is no doubt that the Trump campaign had many meetings with Russians wrote nothing down and lied about it. End of story, brainwashed functional morons. Google it for crying out loud.

great = idiots voting
college kids are just that--- KIDS--they still think like kids
they think they can cure cancer/stop wars/etc

When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
While one’s first reaction might be to question the ability of young voters to cast a meaningful vote, research shows that 16- and 17-year-olds are as informed and engaged in political issues as older voters. I have 3 grandchildren age 15 to 17 and there're as politically savvy as most of the posters on this board. Also the younger a person starts voting the more likely they are to make voting a habit.

No, the younger a person votes, the more likely they will vote Democrat due to the indoctrination by their teachers, schools and television programs.

I was 16 at one time as well albeit many years ago. Nobody really cared about politics at that age, and I'm sure it's the same way today. That's why college kids have such a low voter turnout at election time.

A 16 year old is more concerned about getting a drivers license, what the latest band is, who is attracted to them and how they can make themselves more attractive, passing classes and acing tests, taking up a musical instrument or getting involved in martial arts. Most don't give two flying Fs about politics.

The one problem about our voting system is people get to vote on issues they are not part of. The non-working get to vote on how much money the government can take from those working. People who don't own firearms are voting for representatives that vow to make laws against those who do. People who don't pay property taxes are allowed to vote for increases for those that do pay property taxes. The list goes on and on.
I don't see that as a problem. I see it as a necessity. Gun ownership laws effect those that do not own gun. Property taxes provide benefits for all citizens just as sales taxes and state income taxes do thus all citizens should vote on changes taxes.

But kids don't have to deal with these issues. That's my point. Very few people have to interact with somebody with a gun. The anti-gun leftists tell me I have no need to carry a gun because it's very unlikely I'll ever need one. I carry one in case I do. But their point is valid. It's very unlikely I will ever need to use a gun to defend myself.

Now that Democrats are turning against white people, they are worried about not having enough voters. So now they are coming up with ways to get those votes like allowing criminals to vote, ex-cons, and even children.
Democrat have been working to increase voting rights and voter turnout for over 60 years. Which coincides with Republican efforts to suppress voting right. The democratic party has become the party of inclusion while the republican party has become the party of exclusion. Democrats want every American citizen to vote, every race, color, creed, rich or poor. To bad I can't say that for Republicans.

Your suggestion to limit voting right to property owners is just one of many republican ideas to get the "right kind of voters" voting. Voter id's, purging voting roles, harassing Hispanic voters all under the guise of keeping illegal immigrants from voting is just more voter suppression. Republican efforts to keep ex-convicts from voting is another example of keep citizens from voting. Those efforts are going to fail as will that of the goals of your "Make America White Again." campaign.

Last edited:
When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
While one’s first reaction might be to question the ability of young voters to cast a meaningful vote, research shows that 16- and 17-year-olds are as informed and engaged in political issues as older voters. I have 3 grandchildren age 15 to 17 and there're as politically savvy as most of the posters on this board. Also the younger a person starts voting the more likely they are to make voting a habit.

No, the younger a person votes, the more likely they will vote Democrat due to the indoctrination by their teachers, schools and television programs.

I was 16 at one time as well albeit many years ago. Nobody really cared about politics at that age, and I'm sure it's the same way today. That's why college kids have such a low voter turnout at election time.

A 16 year old is more concerned about getting a drivers license, what the latest band is, who is attracted to them and how they can make themselves more attractive, passing classes and acing tests, taking up a musical instrument or getting involved in martial arts. Most don't give two flying Fs about politics.

The one problem about our voting system is people get to vote on issues they are not part of. The non-working get to vote on how much money the government can take from those working. People who don't own firearms are voting for representatives that vow to make laws against those who do. People who don't pay property taxes are allowed to vote for increases for those that do pay property taxes. The list goes on and on.
I don't see that as a problem. I see it as a necessity. Gun ownership laws effect those that do not own gun. Property taxes provide benefits for all citizens just as sales taxes and state income taxes do thus all citizens should vote on changes taxes.

But kids don't have to deal with these issues. That's my point. Very few people have to interact with somebody with a gun. The anti-gun leftists tell me I have no need to carry a gun because it's very unlikely I'll ever need one. I carry one in case I do. But their point is valid. It's very unlikely I will ever need to use a gun to defend myself.

Now that Democrats are turning against white people, they are worried about not having enough voters. So now they are coming up with ways to get those votes like allowing criminals to vote, ex-cons, and even children.
Democrat have been working to increase voting rights and voter turnout for over 60 years. Which coincides with Republican efforts to suppress voting right. The democratic party has become the party of inclusion while the republican party has become the party of exclusion. Democrats want every American citizen to vote, every race, color, creed, rich or poor. To bad I can't say that for Republicans.

Your suggestion to limit voting right to property owners is just one of many republican ideas to get the "right kind of voters" voting. Voter id's, purging voting roles, harassing Hispanic voters all under the guise of keeping illegal immigrants from voting is just more voter suppression. Republican efforts to keep ex-convicts from voting is another example of keep citizens from voting. Those efforts are going to fail as will that of the goals of your "Make America White Again." campaign.
Democrats want every American citizen to vote, every race, color, creed, rich or poor. To bad I can't say that for Republicans.

So what 16 year old owns property? I certainly never knew one. In fact, I don't think it's legal for any minor to actually own property in the US.

Driving is a state issue, not a federal one. And any kid that works a part-time job gets all his or her taxes returned to them because they fall into poverty range.

A minor, no matter how young, can and do own property anywhere in the US. It happens frequently as a result of a bequest in a will or child inheriting as a result of a death or deaths in a family.

The minor cannot sell or transfer the property to anyone else until they reach the age of consent for that state. For them to sell a property requires a "guardians deed". Whoever is the legal guardian of the child must sign the deed for the child.

If a young person of color is asked for an ID to buy beer, is that race suppression? How about if a person of color wants to get a loan and is asked for identification?

So what kind of society would we have if we didn't require ID for anything? Think minors would be buying alcohol and tobacco products? Do you think con men would not use that opportunity to get a loan from a bank using a different name other than their own?

I understand that many Democrats think people of color are too stupid to do anything without the Democrat party to hold their hand, but the truth of the matter is Democrat politicians realize a good segment of their constituency base is not all that interested in voting, and are lazy to boot. So to put any effort into voting just may turn them off.

Of course Democrats can't speak the truth, they never do. So they fill you with this BS line that it's voter suppression to ask ALL VOTERS to show ID equally. They know there is nothing that will stop a Republican from voting, but Democrats are a different animal. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; polls open for days at a time, no waiting lines, vote by mail, getting rides to the polls, but voting simply isn't important enough to them as it is Republicans.

So what 16 year old owns property? I certainly never knew one. In fact, I don't think it's legal for any minor to actually own property in the US.

Driving is a state issue, not a federal one. And any kid that works a part-time job gets all his or her taxes returned to them because they fall into poverty range.

A minor, no matter how young, can and do own property anywhere in the US. It happens frequently as a result of a bequest in a will or child inheriting as a result of a death or deaths in a family.

The minor cannot sell or transfer the property to anyone else until they reach the age of consent for that state. For them to sell a property requires a "guardians deed". Whoever is the legal guardian of the child must sign the deed for the child.

So out of the two or three cases a year that may happen in this country, is that any reason to allow 16 year olds to vote? And since a 16 year old can't hire contractors or sell the land, who pays the property tax on that land until the person reaches the age of 18 and becomes an adult?

If a young person of color is asked for an ID to buy beer, is that race suppression? How about if a person of color wants to get a loan and is asked for identification?

So what kind of society would we have if we didn't require ID for anything? Think minors would be buying alcohol and tobacco products? Do you think con men would not use that opportunity to get a loan from a bank using a different name other than their own?

I understand that many Democrats think people of color are too stupid to do anything without the Democrat party to hold their hand, but the truth of the matter is Democrat politicians realize a good segment of their constituency base is not all that interested in voting, and are lazy to boot. So to put any effort into voting just may turn them off.

Of course Democrats can't speak the truth, they never do. So they fill you with this BS line that it's voter suppression to ask ALL VOTERS to show ID equally. They know there is nothing that will stop a Republican from voting, but Democrats are a different animal. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; polls open for days at a time, no waiting lines, vote by mail, getting rides to the polls, but voting simply isn't important enough to them as it is Republicans.
Voter ids are a major fix for a problem that hardly exist, likely to do more harm than good. Yes, you may stop 1 in 100,000 US citizens that are voting without being properly registered or 1 in million illegal immigrants. However in doing so you'll suppress tens of thousands legal votes from not just legal minorities but elderly voters and the silent voters who tend to vote republican. Since Democrats have much more organized "get out the vote" campaigns, it may not hurt Democrats at all. It's a double-edge sword you're swinging.

Voter ids are a major fix for a problem that hardly exist, likely to do more harm than good. Yes, you may stop 1 in 100,000 US citizens that are voting without being properly registered or 1 in million illegal immigrants. However in doing so you'll suppress tens of thousands legal votes from not just legal minorities but elderly voters and the silent voters who tend to vote republican. Since Democrats have much more organized "get out the vote" campaigns, it may not hurt Democrats at all. It's a double-edge sword you're swinging.

No it isn't. Why don't Republicans have these problems and only Democrats do?

So this problem doesn't exist. Who told you that? The Democrats.

Nobody is suppressed from voting if they have proper identification. Most everybody gets to vote. Will we have problems with voting from time to time? Yes, it happens every election. But it's not intentional and most of the problems have nothing to do with ID's.

Remember the last presidential election with a blue map and dotted red areas where high populations live? Those are the cities; the cities that contain a lot of non-working people, the ghettos. Those people are not there because of the scenery. They are stuck in the ghetto from bad decision making and laziness. Think they will take the time or effort to get a Voter-ID? Some will, but most will say to hell with it. That's what Democrats are really afraid of.

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

N.C. State Board Finds More than 35K Incidents of ‘Double Voting’ in 2012 | National Review

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Judicial Watch Sues California and Los Angeles Over Dirty Voter Registration Rolls - Judicial Watch

Integrity Watchdog Finds 248 Counties With More Voters Than People

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories where Voter-ID is justified along with voter purging.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
College students arent the brightest

Pellegrini

College students arent the brightest

Based on observations of Donald Trump and his Trumplings Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric?

Why does what is happening pin our college campuses make anyone mad? It's really got no effect on our nation. Zero. Notta. Another nothing burger.

Nobody is suppressed from voting if they have proper identification. Most everybody gets to vote. Will we have problems with voting from time to time? Yes, it happens every election. But it's not intentional and most of the problems have nothing to do with ID's.

Remember the last presidential election with a blue map and dotted red areas where high populations live? Those are the cities; the cities that contain a lot of non-working people, the ghettos. Those people are not there because of the scenery. They are stuck in the ghetto from bad decision making and laziness. Think they will take the time or effort to get a Voter-ID? Some will, but most will say to hell with it. That's what Democrats are really afraid of.

N.C. State Board Finds More than 35K Incidents of ‘Double Voting’ in 2012 | National Review

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

Judicial Watch Sues California and Los Angeles Over Dirty Voter Registration Rolls - Judicial Watch

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories where Voter-ID is justified along with voter purging.
You can get a pretty good idea of the how serious voter fraud is by going the Heritage Foundation Voter Fraud database and reading about the cases. The Heritage Foundation is is probably the best know conservative think tank. Over a period of 18 years they have recorded 1199 cases of voter fraud. The number of ballots cast in the US was approximate 2 billion.

All of the links you posted point to one thing, notoriously inaccurate registration records which we have known about for years.

Common sense should tell you that voter fraud at the polls is incredibly rare. Only a little over half of the people eligible to vote due so. And get out the vote campaigns have a very low success rate. Voting is not entertaining, the government does pay you vote, and in most cases it is time consuming and inconvenient.

Just because people could illegally vote does not mean they do, at least not enough to actually influence our elections. People have to be motivated to study voter pamphlets, take off work to vote, stand in line at the polls, and for what? a little button that says I voted?

The records show that the most common voter fraud is absentee voting which voter ids will not prevent. Nor they will voter ids protect against people voting twice, vote buying, voter intimidation, nor the second most common voter fraud, altering the count.
The Heritage Foundation

Strict voter ID laws, now on the books in 10 states, have gotten a lot of attention over the past several years. Supporters argue that they’re necessary to stop voter fraud, particularly voter impersonation. But critics argue that the laws, by restricting voting, make it harder for minority voters in particular to cast a ballot.

But a new study suggests that the laws, which require certain IDs to vote, may do neither.

The study, from Enrico Cantoni at the University of Bologna and Vincent Pons at Harvard Business School, found that voter ID laws don’t decrease voter turnout, including that of minority voters. Nor do they have a detectable effect on voter fraud — which is extremely rare in the US, anyway.

The implication: Despite the legal and political battles over voter ID laws, they don’t really seem to do much of anything.
A new study finds voter ID laws don’t reduce voter fraud — or voter turnout

You can get a pretty good idea of the how serious voter fraud is by going the Heritage Foundation Voter Fraud database and reading about the cases. The Heritage Foundation is is probably the best know conservative think tank. Over a period of 18 years they have recorded 1199 cases of voter fraud. The number of ballots cast in the US was approximate 2 billion.

All of the links you posted point to one thing, notoriously inaccurate registration records which we have known about for years.

Common sense should tell you that voter fraud at the polls is incredibly rare. Only a little over half of the people eligible to vote due so. And get out the vote campaigns have a very low success rate. Voting is not entertaining, the government does pay you vote, and in most cases it is time consuming and inconvenient.

Just because people could illegally vote does not mean they do, at least not enough to actually influence our elections. People have to be motivated to study voter pamphlets, take off work to vote, stand in line at the polls, and for what? a little button that says I voted?

The records show that the most common voter fraud is absentee voting which voter ids will not prevent. Nor they will voter ids protect against people voting twice, vote buying, voter intimidation, nor the second most common voter fraud, altering the count.
The Heritage Foundation

I have an entire folder full of links to voting fraud if you care to see them. The overage of registered voters over live voters indicate the records are not being purged enough, not nearly enough. You have a lot of dead people in there, people that moved out of that area, people who became terminally ill or too incapacitated to vote, and yes, people who do try (and succeed) voting more than once.

So an illegal alien goes to try and vote and gets stopped. What do you think happens? Do they call the police? Do they record it with their supervisors? No, the illegal just leaves the voting place and goes home.

It's like speeding down the highway. You use a highway where nearly everybody is driving more than 20 mph over the speed limit. You can't prove people are speeding until you get a police officer there to laser the cars, stop them and give them citations for speeding.

There is no definite way to say how much voting fraud takes place, but there are some occasions where the evidence is clearly there. That's why Voter-ID is the best way to defeat this problem. With positive ID, then there is no way for anybody to cheat, and the Democrats know that.

BTW, I'm against absentee voting unless it's a case were a person has no way to get to the polls. We have voting by mail over here, and I'm against that too. If you're too lazy to go out and vote, then don't vote.

Strict voter ID laws, now on the books in 10 states, have gotten a lot of attention over the past several years. Supporters argue that they’re necessary to stop voter fraud, particularly voter impersonation. But critics argue that the laws, by restricting voting, make it harder for minority voters in particular to cast a ballot.

But a new study suggests that the laws, which require certain IDs to vote, may do neither.

The study, from Enrico Cantoni at the University of Bologna and Vincent Pons at Harvard Business School, found that voter ID laws don’t decrease voter turnout, including that of minority voters. Nor do they have a detectable effect on voter fraud — which is extremely rare in the US, anyway.

The implication: Despite the legal and political battles over voter ID laws, they don’t really seem to do much of anything.
A new study finds voter ID laws don’t reduce voter fraud — or voter turnout

Well then........you should have no problem with Voter-ID. So let's keep and expand it as much as we can......just to humor us Republicans.

The Heritage Foundation

I have an entire folder full of links to voting fraud if you care to see them. The overage of registered voters over live voters indicate the records are not being purged enough, not nearly enough. You have a lot of dead people in there, people that moved out of that area, people who became terminally ill or too incapacitated to vote, and yes, people who do try (and succeed) voting more than once.

So an illegal alien goes to try and vote and gets stopped. What do you think happens? Do they call the police? Do they record it with their supervisors? No, the illegal just leaves the voting place and goes home.

It's like speeding down the highway. You use a highway where nearly everybody is driving more than 20 mph over the speed limit. You can't prove people are speeding until you get a police officer there to laser the cars, stop them and give them citations for speeding.

There is no definite way to say how much voting fraud takes place, but there are some occasions where the evidence is clearly there. That's why Voter-ID is the best way to defeat this problem. With positive ID, then there is no way for anybody to cheat, and the Democrats know that.

BTW, I'm against absentee voting unless it's a case were a person has no way to get to the polls. We have voting by mail over here, and I'm against that too. If you're too lazy to go out and vote, then don't vote.

Moscow Mitch loves you Tovarich. You are cheaper than advertising.

The Heritage Foundation

The only reliable information on voter fraud is arrests, comparison of registrations data is worthless as is anecdotal evidence . Records of arrests point to extremely low number and voter id implementations will not prevent the most prevalent forms of voter fraud.

That said, I really don't care whether states enact voter id laws because I don't believe it will have any notable effect on voter fraud or voter suppression. In states where we implement voter ids, Democrats will claim losses are due to voter suppression and states without voter id laws, Republicans will claim losses are due to voter fraud. Both will be wrong.

Last edited:

The Heritage Foundation

The only reliable information on voter fraud is arrests, comparison of registrations data is worthless as is anecdotal evidence . Records of arrests point to extremely low number and voter id implementations will not prevent the most prevalent forms of voter fraud.

That said, I really don't care whether states enact voter id laws because I don't believe it will have any notable effect on voter fraud or voter suppression. In states where we implement voter ids, Democrats will claim losses are due to voter suppression and states without voter id laws, Republicans will claim losses are due to voter fraud. Both will be wrong.

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but it sure bothers Democrat politicians. Now if these people are not cheating elections, why would Voter-ID bother them so badly?

So when do police actually bust people fraudulently voting? The only way that could happen is if somebody did vote and they went back to that person later when they caught them.

If you and I were neighbors, and I snuck into your house once a week to steal 50 bucks and you never caught me, does that mean I didn't steal anything from you?

The Heritage Foundation

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but it sure bothers Democrat politicians. Now if these people are not cheating elections, why would Voter-ID bother them so badly?

So when do police actually bust people fraudulently voting? The only way that could happen is if somebody did vote and they went back to that person later when they caught them.

If you and I were neighbors, and I snuck into your house once a week to steal 50 bucks and you never caught me, does that mean I didn't steal anything from you?
Each party fights the initiates of the other party. That's politics and that is what is occurring with voters ids.
Voter ids will have little impact on voter id fraud or voter turnout. However, this fact is completely immaterial to the two parties. The line has been drawn in the sand and political blood must be shed to protect the illusion.

Maybe you never consider this but neither political party has a monopoly on what's right and what's best for the nation.

BTW, the same thing is happening in California tax return primary ballot issue. It will make absolutely no difference in the election outcome. It is just a political debate between right and left.

Forum List

Back