Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

great = idiots voting
college kids are just that--- KIDS--they still think like kids
they think they can cure cancer/stop wars/etc

When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
exactly
Yes that idea of lowering the voting age to 16 was huge-on Fox and Rush etc. Right-wing idiocy.
hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble
Your usual cogent argument.....

Meanwhile everyone in the real world nose the Russians and the Trump campaign Met many times. Never wrote down a thing and lied about it. Not suspicious at all LOL. Everything is fine and normal on the GOP propaganda machine...

great = idiots voting
college kids are just that--- KIDS--they still think like kids
they think they can cure cancer/stop wars/etc

When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
exactly
Yes that idea of lowering the voting age to 16 was huge-on Fox and Rush etc. Right-wing idiocy.
hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

Meanwhile everyone in the real world nose the Russians and the Trump campaign Matt many times. Never wrote down a thing and lied about it. Not suspicious at all LOL. Everything is fine and normal on the GOP propaganda machine...
who's nose?? Matt's?

exactly
hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

Meanwhile everyone in the real world nose the Russians and the Trump campaign Matt many times. Never wrote down a thing and lied about it. Not suspicious at all LOL. Everything is fine and normal on the GOP propaganda machine...
who's nose?? Matt's?
So only 20% of these students are brainwashed idiots....

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

who's nose?? Matt's?
WTF are you babbling about??

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

who's nose?? Matt's?
Everyone knows the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times and lied about it except you brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses....

If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
Only 80% ? Then the other 20% are morons

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

who's nose?? Matt's?
Everyone knows the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times and lied about it except you brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses....
thanks for the laugh

A little. Didn't change my mind on anything. Nor anyone I know. DId it change yours? Anyone you know?

MMMMM?

You are a blind loyalty dupe. Your mind belongs to Trump.

I'm a partisan and ideological life long Republican. My motives are policy and ideology based and have been for decades, long before I heard of Trump.

Was there anything on those released email, that changed your mind? Or anyone you know? ON ANYTHING EVEN A LITTLE?

LOL!!!!

Unless he goes on the internet to look it up, like most people in this country, he doesn't know what one email said yet alone change his mind.

Agreed. And he knows it, but will not admit it, because liberals are inherently dishonest.
Yes yes you're absolutely correct. Nobody ever said lock her up based on garbage email propaganda. And the big mouth GOP idiot James Comey Said nothing about her but told everyone about the Trump Russia investigation LOL.

The topic is votes being changed by Russian interference.

Like any lib, when defeated, you try to change the subject.

As I asked that other ones, you get your mind changed by a troll or the leaks? KNow anyone that did? LOL!!!!

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
blah blah --babble

who's nose?? Matt's?
Yes we know you are a brainwashed functional moron ignoramus GOP voter.
the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times lied about it Roat down nothing - Google Search

You are a blind loyalty dupe. Your mind belongs to Trump.

I'm a partisan and ideological life long Republican. My motives are policy and ideology based and have been for decades, long before I heard of Trump.

Was there anything on those released email, that changed your mind? Or anyone you know? ON ANYTHING EVEN A LITTLE?

LOL!!!!

Unless he goes on the internet to look it up, like most people in this country, he doesn't know what one email said yet alone change his mind.

Agreed. And he knows it, but will not admit it, because liberals are inherently dishonest.
Yes yes you're absolutely correct. Nobody ever said lock her up based on garbage email propaganda. And the big mouth GOP idiot James Comey Said nothing about her but told everyone about the Trump Russia investigation LOL.

As I asked that other ones, you get your mind changed by a troll or the leaks? KNow anyone that did? LOL!!!!
Did you hear anything about Hillary's and the DNC emails, brainwash functional moron? That was the Russians' hacking dumbass....

who's nose?? Matt's?
thanks for the laugh
Yes we know you are a brainwashed functional moron ignoramus.
the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times lied about it Roat down nothing - Google Search

LOL!!!!

Did you hear anything about Hillary's and the DNC emails, brainwash functional moron? That was the Russians' hacking dumbass....

As I asked you, did those leaks change your mind on anything? Did they change the mind of anyone you know?

Cause they didn't change my mind. Or anyone I know.

I've never heard ANYONE claim that their mind was changed by something from those leaks.

who's nose?? Matt's?
thanks for the laugh
Yes we know you are a brainwashed functional moron ignoramus.
hahahhahahahahahhahahahah
funny --seriously --funny

None went anywhere. Phony Scandal like all of them.

Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

And in a related story, almost 80% of college students are dope smoking idiots who have never had a job

That is so evidently a lie it is incredible that moderators have not deleted the post and banned the author.
The GOP has their own planet of misinformation and ignorance. They haven't been told the Trump campaign met with the Russians many times, wrote down nothing, and lied about it. Mueller said so everybody said so except fox and Rush etc etc.

None went anywhere. Phony Scandal like all of them.

It didn't go anywhere because Republicans stopped it. If left to the Democrats alone, they'd have 12 year old kids voting.

Forum List

Back