Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

I see Democrats are still pushing their lies.

Americans know the truth, there was never any contact between the Trump team and Russians.

And in a related story, almost 80% of college students are dope smoking idiots who have never had a job

That is so evidently a lie it is incredible that moderators have not deleted the post and banned the author.
The GOP has their own planet of misinformation and ignorance. They haven't been told the Trump campaign met with the Russians many times, wrote down nothing, and lied about it. Mueller said so everybody said so except fox and Rush etc etc.

Ignorance is the GOP's finest quality. Treason is a normal business practice of the GOP.

None went anywhere. Phony Scandal like all of them.
It had more support than the Green New Deal....'

:D

great = idiots voting
college kids are just that--- KIDS--they still think like kids
they think they can cure cancer/stop wars/etc

When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
While one’s first reaction might be to question the ability of young voters to cast a meaningful vote, research shows that 16- and 17-year-olds are as informed and engaged in political issues as older voters. I have 3 grandchildren age 15 to 17 and there're as politically savvy as most of the posters on this board. Also the younger a person starts voting the more likely they are to make voting a habit.

great = idiots voting

When you go from your parents house to a college campus, you likely never paid attention to politics because politics had very little affect on your life. It's the perfect breeding ground for liberal indoctrination.

Once you are out in the world, working your ass off, paying taxes, dealing with government, you become more interested in the things that are having an impact on your life.

I didn't care much about politics until my late 20's. Until that time, I didn't think it was the source of many of the problems I had to face. The more I learned, the more right I leaned.

This is why Democrats introduced the idea to lower the voting age to 16. They need the most uninformed people about politics they can round up to vote Democrat.
While one’s first reaction might be to question the ability of young voters to cast a meaningful vote, research shows that 16- and 17-year-olds are as informed and engaged in political issues as older voters. I have 3 grandchildren age 15 to 17 and there're as politically savvy as most of the posters on this board. Also the younger a person starts voting the more likely they are to make voting a habit.
I think they need to wait until they have skin in the game to vote.

great = idiots voting

At 16 they do have skin the game. They drive, work, pay taxes, own property, and many political decisions have a direct impact on their lives.

great = idiots voting

At 16 they do have skin the game. They drive, work, pay taxes, own property, and many political decisions have a direct impact on their lives.

So what 16 year old owns property? I certainly never knew one. In fact, I don't think it's legal for any minor to actually own property in the US.

Driving is a state issue, not a federal one. And any kid that works a part-time job gets all his or her taxes returned to them because they fall into poverty range.

great = idiots voting

No, the younger a person votes, the more likely they will vote Democrat due to the indoctrination by their teachers, schools and television programs.

I was 16 at one time as well albeit many years ago. Nobody really cared about politics at that age, and I'm sure it's the same way today. That's why college kids have such a low voter turnout at election time.

A 16 year old is more concerned about getting a drivers license, what the latest band is, who is attracted to them and how they can make themselves more attractive, passing classes and acing tests, taking up a musical instrument or getting involved in martial arts. Most don't give two flying Fs about politics.

The one problem about our voting system is people get to vote on issues they are not part of. The non-working get to vote on how much money the government can take from those working. People who don't own firearms are voting for representatives that vow to make laws against those who do. People who don't pay property taxes are allowed to vote for increases for those that do pay property taxes. The list goes on and on.

If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.

What it shows is how pathetically bad education is, that myths and urban legends, are now the norm on campuses.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.

What it shows is how pathetically bad education is, that myths and urban legends, are now the norm on campuses.

Donald Trump and his Trumplings exemplify how bad education is for those who pay off institutions for a diploma.

Beavis and Butt-head Trump and Ivanka Trump are worse than Poppa Trump and are mocked by the media and on the internet.

Donald Trump and his Trumplings exemplify how bad education is for those who pay off institutions for a diploma.

Beavis and Butt-head Trump and Ivanka Trump are worse than Poppa Trump and are mocked by the media and on the internet.

That's all you have to offer?

Of course, the far left mock President Donald Trump. He is doing a remarkable job, the economy is booming and we have relative peace in the world. All you can do is launch childish personal attacks.

And in a related story, almost 80% of college students are dope smoking idiots who have never had a job

That is so evidently a lie it is incredible that moderators have not deleted the post and banned the author.
The GOP has their own planet of misinformation and ignorance. They haven't been told the Trump campaign met with the Russians many times, wrote down nothing, and lied about it. Mueller said so everybody said so except fox and Rush etc etc.

Ignorance is the GOP's finest quality. Treason is a normal business practice of the GOP.

yepit-says-right-here-you-are-bat-shit-crazy-mgtip-com-27440003.png

Pellegrini

Gee......the MSM is mocking a Republican President? Why...... that never happened before.

great = idiots voting

So what 16 year old owns property? I certainly never knew one. In fact, I don't think it's legal for any minor to actually own property in the US.

Driving is a state issue, not a federal one. And any kid that works a part-time job gets all his or her taxes returned to them because they fall into poverty range.
Yes, 16 year-olds can own property, however the requirements vary by state but that's another issue.

Actually I do agree with your major premise, that 16 year old's should not be given the right to vote, not because of their political ideology, nor knowledge of the issues but because of their lack of maturity. The younger a person is the more difficult it is to see the world from the perspective of others outside their own group of schoolmates and friends. A career, marriage, family, financial responsibilities, retirement, old age, and death are simply not on their radar.

great = idiots voting

No, the younger a person votes, the more likely they will vote Democrat due to the indoctrination by their teachers, schools and television programs.

I was 16 at one time as well albeit many years ago. Nobody really cared about politics at that age, and I'm sure it's the same way today. That's why college kids have such a low voter turnout at election time.

A 16 year old is more concerned about getting a drivers license, what the latest band is, who is attracted to them and how they can make themselves more attractive, passing classes and acing tests, taking up a musical instrument or getting involved in martial arts. Most don't give two flying Fs about politics.

The one problem about our voting system is people get to vote on issues they are not part of. The non-working get to vote on how much money the government can take from those working. People who don't own firearms are voting for representatives that vow to make laws against those who do. People who don't pay property taxes are allowed to vote for increases for those that do pay property taxes. The list goes on and on.
I don't see that as a problem. I see it as a necessity. Gun ownership laws effect those that do not own guns and should have an input in the decision making, just as people that don't own cars should have a say in funding highways.

The 24th amendment prevents the use of tax status as a method of denying voting rights. Almost all countries abolished suffrage based on property ownership in the 19th century. We want as many citizens voting on every issue as possible because if builds a sense of belonging. It makes people feel that they are a part of America and their community. They are more likely to obey laws and take an active part in their community when they have a say into how it's run.

Last edited:
great = idiots voting

I don't see that as a problem. I see it as a necessity. Gun ownership laws effect those that do not own gun. Property taxes provide benefits for all citizens just as sales taxes and state income taxes do thus all citizens should vote on changes taxes.

But kids don't have to deal with these issues. That's my point. Very few people have to interact with somebody with a gun. The anti-gun leftists tell me I have no need to carry a gun because it's very unlikely I'll ever need one. I carry one in case I do. But their point is valid. It's very unlikely I will ever need to use a gun to defend myself.

Now that Democrats are turning against white people, they are worried about not having enough voters. So now they are coming up with ways to get those votes like allowing criminals to vote, ex-cons, and even children.

Yes, 16 year-olds can own property, however the requirements vary by state but that's another issue.

Actually I do agree with your major premise, that 16 year old's should not be given the right to vote, not because of their political ideology, nor knowledge of the issues but because of their lack of maturity. The younger a person is the more difficult it is to see the world from the perspective of others outside their own group of schoolmates and friends. A career, marriage, family, financial responsibilities, retirement, old age, and death are simply not on their radar.

That is the truth. When I was 16, do you think I really cared about taxes, social programs, our military spending? I didn't care about any of those things. I was more concerned about the girls and being a better guitarist. I was concerned about getting my drivers license which would give me more ability to find a job and earn money.

To be honest, I don't even think college kids should be allowed to vote. Left up to me, we would change the voting age......to 21. I think besides the maturity factor, you have to be in the jungle and deal with political and financial issues for a while to form a valid vote that you believe is better for you, your family, or perhaps the country as a whole.

Forum List

Back