Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 rifles are still in American hands.

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg
That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

Thousands of dollars? :laughing0301:

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?
I'm saying with at least one weapon like an AR... There's 18 million peeps who have one and I'm guessing that they can't all afford a Maserati... It's like having enough TVs in your house but you buy another pretty expensive one to stick in your closet. I'm trying to figure out why, that's all.

Because we can. Good enough for you, or do I need to further justify the way I spend my money?

Dude, I'm so poor that a guy came to give us an estimate for gutters and had to ask what that thing was on a pole on the back deck. It was an antenna. For real, this guy (about 25 or so years old) asked what it did.

Actually I could afford satellite or cable, but you have to be nuts to pay for tv and spend your time watching commercials.. I'll still work cheap - just not Mexican / Honduran cheap.
Ya, but you're obviously a loser.

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.
You use an antenna to watch TV. Loser.

Your the only loser here. You keep proving it with every post. Stick to what you know best which is obviously nothing. So go back under your bed sissy boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel better now?

I always feel good. It losers like you who don’t. Your comments describe yourself and your insecurities.

See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...
Feel better now?

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

That comment shows how stupid you are. People buy them because they use them for hunting, they’re fun to shoot and if you have a home invasion which happens all the time you have a great chance of survival. Libtards like you know nothing about guns and believe what the media and your retarded Democrats tell you. No clue. When you are someone in your family get home invaded and dead. Then let us know what you think.

So you're saying 18 million peeps are afraid in their own home enough to buy a powerful weapon because the weapons they already have don't make them feel secure enough, got it.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Ya might want to check out this thing called the 2nd amendment and its purpose.
I get that, but why buy shit you don't need? I'm sure these people already have hunting rifles and hand guns for self-defense. What's an AR-15 for?

There is not a big difference between and AR 15 and most hunting riffles. If you new about guns you would know that. Hunting rifles are even more dangerous. You can get shot guns that hold 16 plus rounds that are more dangerous then AR 15’s. Sissy libtards don’t like them because they look scary. Just go change your diaper and ask your mommy to tuck you into bed.

If there's not much diff, then why buy one when you have others already?

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg
That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

No it’s a 2nd Amendment thing. Maybe you should read it and educate yourself a little. Plus Assholes like you and your Democrats want to ban guns so if they try we are prepared.

I don't want to ban guns, you had to make that up. And I'm not a democrat. You failed twice in 3 lines. Not bad.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?
I'm saying with at least one weapon like an AR... There's 18 million peeps who have one and I'm guessing that they can't all afford a Maserati... It's like having enough TVs in your house but you buy another pretty expensive one to stick in your closet. I'm trying to figure out why, that's all.

Because we can. Good enough for you, or do I need to further justify the way I spend my money?
Well good thing you don't have to give an actual reason to buy one. Because we can, that's retarded.

See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...
Feel better now?

I feel great.

That comment shows how stupid you are. People buy them because they use them for hunting, they’re fun to shoot and if you have a home invasion which happens all the time you have a great chance of survival. Libtards like you know nothing about guns and believe what the media and your retarded Democrats tell you. No clue. When you are someone in your family get home invaded and dead. Then let us know what you think.

So you're saying 18 million peeps are afraid in their own home enough to buy a powerful weapon because the weapons they already have don't make them feel secure enough, got it.

Your ignorant. You only took one part of what I said. I know that’s the libtard way. I said first people use them to hunt and also love to shoot them. Also, you say powerful, a shot gun is more powerful, 300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62, 30-30 and the list goes on. Your just to stupid to admit it. It’s funny, Democrats repeat the same lie over and over to try and convince themselves and voters it’s true.

Ya, but you're obviously a loser.

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.

Your the only loser here. You keep proving it with every post. Stick to what you know best which is obviously nothing. So go back under your bed sissy boy

Feel better now?

I always feel good. It losers like you who don’t. Your comments describe yourself and your insecurities.

Geez, don't forget your Mensa meeting tonight, lol.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Your ignorant. You only took one part of what I said. I know that’s the libtard way. I said first people use them to hunt and also love to shoot them. Also, you say powerful, a shot gun is more powerful, 300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62, 30-30 and the list goes on. Your just to stupid to admit it. It’s funny, Democrats repeat the same lie over and over to try and convince themselves and voters it’s true.

Because se they're fun to shoot? What are you, 12 years old?

I feel great.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

No it’s a 2nd Amendment thing. Maybe you should read it and educate yourself a little. Plus Assholes like you and your Democrats want to ban guns so if they try we are prepared.

I don't want to ban guns, you had to make that up. And I'm not a democrat. You failed twice in 3 lines. Not bad.

Yeah your not a Democrat. Lie, you aren’t against guns lie. All your posts are against guns. You argue with every conservative on here Who is the liar.

Feel better now?

Geez, don't forget your Mensa meeting tonight, lol.

You came out from under your bed. What did mommy promise you milk and cookies.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

Yeah your not a Democrat. Lie, you aren’t against guns lie. All your posts are against guns. You argue with every conservative on here Who is the liar.

I'm simply curious as to why anyone would buy an AR, let alone 18 million peeps. If I'm going to hunt I'll use a gun made for that purpose.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Why would anyone feel "afraid" in their home because they owned a firearm capable of neutralizing four or five home-invaders dead in their tracks?

Hell, son: I sleep like a baby every night.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Why would anyone feel "afraid" in their home because they owned a firearm capable of neutralizing four or five home-invaders dead in their tracks?

Hell, son: I sleep like a baby every night.
So the other guns you have don't make you feel safe? How come?

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

Well good thing you don't have to give an actual reason to buy one. Because we can, that's retarded.

Since when do I need to offer you an explanation or a reason for anything I want to own? Free, white, and 21 here, so GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

422 million guns out there in America, 17,740,000 of which are AR-15 variants.

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

A liberals worst nightmare, trying to disarm the US citizen. Aint going to happen.
Not without a second civil war, and even then the gun grabbers would get their asses shot off back to the revolutionary war.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

Let’s do the math. They’re 15 million AR 15’s in the US and they’re the least used in shootings and killings. Wow. Your argument holds no weight. Your just a moron.

Since when do I need to offer you an explanation or a reason for anything I want to own? Free, white, and 21 here, so GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
I was just curious as to why. It's because we can. Not much of a reason to spend good money when you already have more weapons than you can use at once. But whatever...

I was just curious as to why. It's because we can. Not much of a reason to spend good money when you already have more weapons than you can use at once. But whatever...

Maybe I just like guns. Is that a problem? :laugh:

Hell, I bought 8 of them this summer at garages sales, and 14 of them last year. Cheap too.

Forum List

Back