Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

“The truth” was decided before the election. Trump won.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"
He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Quick! Somebody call that rightard a waaaaaaambulance!

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

And yet all the neighborhoods burning for months, not a word.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

Yeah, no worries they have insurance.

It's not whataboutism when it points out the lefts hypocrisy on protests.
It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

That alone shows what a slimy hack you are.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

One day, and delayed it by a few hours.

Meanwhile in SJW land the protests continue, by the same people over and over and SJW cucks like you cheer it on.
You're an idiot, Marty. How many days did the British spend ransacking our Capitol during the War of 1812? Did we let them off the hook cause it took them less than a day?

So we are still enemies of the British hundreds of years later?

And it figures you bring up an actual war, it just shows you can't see anyone who disagrees with you as a fellow American, just as an enemy to be destroyed.

Thanks for clearing that up, you fascist fucking cum bucket.

No go suck off Dr Love while being pegged by Colfuck.
You're an idiot, Marty. Your side wasn't merely disagreeing with mine when they stormed the Capitol and tried to prevent the certification of a presidential election -- they were attacking my government, my election and my country. That makes them an enemy of America, as Britain was during the War of 1812.

And all they did was manage to delay the process a few hours, while lefty protesters actually destroyed government property in a far more permanent way, and interfere with the actions of local law enforcement that impacts regular people far more than a few hours of delay.

Keep calling your fellow citizens enemies, and when the shit hits the fan we will see who ends up on the dock.
It matters not that their "stop the steal" insurrection failed them. They still attacked the seat of our government. And only by the grace of G-d did they not murder any lawmakers.

They were walking around next to multiple security people inside, as well as staffers. None of them were killed.

The only person killed in the building was a protester, and that's being whitewashed.
They stormed the Capitol with the intent to murder lawmakers and "stop the steal." That they failed to accomplished either doesn't mitigate what they did.

Some of them may have said that, but please show me actual words spoken to that effect.
Dumbfuck...

You do know you're wasting your time, right?

They're not going to hold their fellow jihadists responsible for anything.

They are at war, even if we're not. Shades of 9/11.

Mac gets more of a hard on thinking about killing off his fellow citizens because they disagree with him than any foreign enemy.

There's one now.

I am only unreasonable when faced by the unreasonable.

Or if you piss me off.

Sure, okay.

That's markspeak for "fuh fuh fuh, Me run away now, fuh fuh fuh"

Why don't you leave the drive by shitposting to morons like C Clayton Jones?

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

Meanwhile in SJW land the protests continue, by the same people over and over and SJW cucks like you cheer it on.
You're an idiot, Marty. How many days did the British spend ransacking our Capitol during the War of 1812? Did we let them off the hook cause it took them less than a day?

And it figures you bring up an actual war, it just shows you can't see anyone who disagrees with you as a fellow American, just as an enemy to be destroyed.

You're an idiot, Marty. Your side wasn't merely disagreeing with mine when they stormed the Capitol and tried to prevent the certification of a presidential election -- they were attacking my government, my election and my country. That makes them an enemy of America, as Britain was during the War of 1812.

And all they did was manage to delay the process a few hours, while lefty protesters actually destroyed government property in a far more permanent way, and interfere with the actions of local law enforcement that impacts regular people far more than a few hours of delay.

Keep calling your fellow citizens enemies, and when the shit hits the fan we will see who ends up on the dock.
It matters not that their "stop the steal" insurrection failed them. They still attacked the seat of our government. And only by the grace of G-d did they not murder any lawmakers.

They were walking around next to multiple security people inside, as well as staffers. None of them were killed.

The only person killed in the building was a protester, and that's being whitewashed.
They stormed the Capitol with the intent to murder lawmakers and "stop the steal." That they failed to accomplished either doesn't mitigate what they did.

Some of them may have said that, but please show me actual words spoken to that effect.
Dumbfuck...

Mac gets more of a hard on thinking about killing off his fellow citizens because they disagree with him than any foreign enemy.

There's one now.

Or if you piss me off.

Sure, okay.

Have a cookie, Trumpster. You guys are too emotional.

A wedding cake isn't nessasary food. Nice try. So Bake or die, but large internet companies claiming free platforms can censor as they see fit?

Wow talk about a fucking hypocrite.
Who is to say what food is and isn't necessary? You want government to make that call?

Let's say that couple came into the bakery and called everyone in the shop the kind of terms you call me. I'd kick their ass to the curb and have no legal or moral problems with it.

The difference is that you can be denied service based on behavior, not individual characteristics. If your concern was over people being kicked off social media because of who they are, then you would have a stronger case.

tenor.png

"condemned"

"condemn"

LOL

Dumbfuck...

There's one now.

Or if you piss me off.

Sure, okay.

Have a cookie, Trumpster. You guys are too emotional.

eat a cock, sjw soi boi.

A wedding cake isn't nessasary food. Nice try. So Bake or die, but large internet companies claiming free platforms can censor as they see fit?

Who is to say what food is and isn't necessary? You want government to make that call?

Let's say that couple came into the bakery and called everyone in the shop the kind of terms you call me. I'd kick their ass to the curb and have no legal or moral problems with it.

The difference is that you can be denied service based on behavior, not individual characteristics. If your concern was over people being kicked off social media because of who they are, then you would have a stronger case.

Dude, a wedding cake is a contracted non nessasary service, it's not sustenance. None of these places wanted to deny point of sale goods, so your point is moot with regards to that.

My politics is who I am, why does that not deserve protection but others do?

You couldn't kick my ass with the Rock's foot, so that's fucking comical you limp wristed 150 lb millennial cuck.

You are officially a bake or die idiot, and then turn around and say corporations can deny simple access, That makes you a fucking hypocrite, and my disdain for you has increased tenfold.

Dude, a wedding cake is a contracted non nessasary service, it's not sustenance. None of these places wanted to deny point of sale goods, so your point is moot with regards to that.

You couldn't kick my ass with the Rock's foot, so that's fucking comical you limp wristed 150 lb millennial cuck.

You are officially a bake or die idiot, and then turn around and say corporations can deny simple access, That makes you a fucking hypocrite, and my disdain for you has increased tenfold.
Food is food. It's calories, it's sustenance. That's why they're under public accommodation laws.

You are not your politics but even if you were, social media does not kick people off because of their politics but because of their behavior. Public accommodation laws do not protect political views as far as I'm aware. They definitely don't nationally, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about every state's laws.

Anyway, are you now arguing in favor of public accommodation laws because that's something conservatives have been railing against for years.

Food is food. It's calories, it's sustenance. That's why they're under public accommodation laws.

You are not your politics but even if you were, social media does not kick people off because of their politics but because of their behavior. Public accommodation laws do not protect political views as far as I'm aware. They definitely don't nationally, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about every state's laws.

Anyway, are you now arguing in favor of public accommodation laws because that's something conservatives have been railing against for years.

Movie theaters and hotels are PA's, it has nothing to do with food.

A contracted wedding cake isn't a PA type service.

I've been OK with PA laws when applied to actual PA's for a long time, you can check my posting history if you want. A wedding cake contracted for a wedding is not a PA.

I've been OK with PA laws when applied to actual PA's for a long time, you can check my posting history if you want. A wedding cake contracted for a wedding is not a PA.
Hotels are shelter. Movie theatres, I don't have the same defense for, but there is still a distinction between identity and behavior. Anyone, no matter their identity, can be denied service on account of their behavior.

A wedding cake is a contract the same way my stake done medium rare is contracted.

Social media is not subject to public accommodation.

Hotels are shelter. Movie theatres, I don't have the same defense for, but there is still a distinction between identity and behavior. Anyone, no matter their identity, can be denied service on account of their behavior.

A wedding cake is a contract the same way my stake done medium rare is contracted.

Being a conservative is now a behavior? And its not behavior, it's viewpoint because idiots on the left get a pass for doing what people on the right are getting banned for.

Social media is far closer to a PA than a contracted wedding cake.

So why are you a BAKE OR DIE moron, is it because you hate religious people or because you hate religious people?

Being a conservative is now a behavior? And its not behavior, it's viewpoint because idiots on the left get a pass for doing what people on the right are getting banned for.

So why are you a BAKE OR DIE moron, is it because you hate religious people or because you hate religious people?

People aren't being kicked off for being conservative. Lots of conservatives are on social media. They're being kicked off due to behavior.

People aren't being kicked off for being conservative. Lots of conservatives are on social media. They're being kicked off due to behavior.

They are being kicked off for wrong-think.

Trump was kicked off for being Trump, plenty of lefties just as cranky as he was still on.

Keep making excuses for being a fucking fascist, you fucking fascist.

The big damage to the country was the Democrats stealing the election. That literally destroyed our republic.

That and the stupid Democrats encouraging BLM and ANTIFA to spend several months rioting, looting, burning, murdering and insurrection.

Trump was kicked off for being Trump, plenty of lefties just as cranky as he was still on.

Funny thing is that people opened accounts that reposted Trump's tweets and they were pretty quickly kicked off the platform.

Trump was kicked off for being an asshole. The fact that he lasted as long on the platform as he did is because of his position.

Funny thing is that people opened accounts that reposted Trump's tweets and they were pretty quickly kicked off the platform.

Trump was kicked off for being an asshole. The fact that he lasted as long on the platform as he did is because of his position.

So why hasn't every asshole been kicked off twitter?

Stop pretending to be for free speech, it makes you look like a hack.
We don't agree on the definition of free speech.

I think it means the government doesn't limit what you can say or where you can say it.

You think it means that Facebook has to publish your shit post for you.

One of us has a solid constitutional basis for their beliefs.

Stop pretending to be for free speech, it makes you look like a hack.
We don't agree on the definition of free speech.

I think it means the government doesn't limit what you can say or where you can say it.

You think it means that Facebook has to publish your shit post for you.

One of us has a solid constitutional basis for their beliefs.

You run to the government only viewpoint because right now the silencing is being done to people you despise.

Yes, because large corporations silencing some people IS PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE.

You are a dullard and a horrible person.

Forum List

Back