Allez Les Bleus

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Mixed feelings about this because I generally support Germany in the big competitions.

But France are showing the way for New Europe.

Men from different backgrounds and different religions coming together with a common purpose.

Its a template for a better world.

You can bet that whenever a team has played a 120 minute game and its competitor has not, the team that played 120 minutes will lose. But, I am happy that Germany lost.

You can bet that whenever a team has played a 120 minute game and its competitor has not, the team that played 120 minutes will lose. But, I am happy that Germany lost.
Germany play the game the right way. Always liked the German approach to the game, not least beating England every time.

The present French team are not a a patch on Zidanes mates or Michels amis. But I think hey will win.

Portugal has played no one except Croatia and got a 118th minute goal. France has played no one except a very tired (and injured) Germany. The game with Italy caused injuries and impending injuries besides fatigue for the Germans.

Portugal vs France in final match. I could been 1st victums or no 4 medal since 80's. We gets right now even I want Wales one pair in over half in the final. But Wales have unlucky Defense lines and that punish them back to old school. Maybe next Euro they are back. No World Cup 2018 I justifice Englishmen's. England are not favous about 2 years but they can win it when they aren't top 8 favous. Brazil, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and then Egypt, Turkey and Mexico and Ukraine are top 8 favous in about 2 years.

England most been under favous to be dangerous in last show in next World Cup. :thup:

Germany play the game the right way. Always liked the German approach to the game, not least beating England every time.

The present French team are not a a patch on Zidanes mates or Michels amis. But I think hey will win.

Proving beyond doubt that you are a RACIST CLOWN and hate the English

Because I like the German team ? Take some pills you old nazi.

Because I like the German team ? Take some pills you old nazi.

Not me that is the nazi looking at the posts on here, but YOU and your followers

Forum List

Back