Allen West Ousted From NAACP Event Over Communist Remark

West has a right to free speech and his opinion. If those don't agree or like it, then they just don't wanna think that what he says is true. I know there are communist in the senate and its sure not difficult to see. Unless your in denial or incapable of seeing it. I am all for Allen West. He says it like it really is, and those who can't see it are a sad bunch of people.

Have to disagree with you. His comment about Communists is and was stupid and ridiculous.

I like Allen West. He stands up for the truth on things. He stands up for the PEOPLE in this country. Everyone should admire him for this.

He stands up for war convicted war criminals.

Maxine Waters stands up for convicted looters.

And who do you refer to as "war convicted war criminals"?

Maxine West does not stand up for convicted looters you dumbass, she has jack shat to do with this topic so shove your strawmen up your ass. Allen West, the subject of this topic, supports the Leavenworth 10, who are US troops convicted of war crimes.

He stands up for war convicted war criminals.

Maxine West does not stand up for convicted looters you dumbass, she has jack shat to do with this topic so shove your strawmen up your ass. Allen West, the subject of this topic, supports the Leavenworth 10, who are US troops convicted of war crimes.

I seem to have a better idea than you what Maxine Waters stands for. But you clearly don't have an answer to that.

As for those Leavenworth 10, I frankly don't know anything about their various cases. I presume the military justice system did its work. And if these men were rightly convicted than they are indeed convicted criminals. The fact that their crimes took place in a war context does not per se make them war criminals. So lay off the foolish rhetoric.

I seem to have a better idea than you what Maxine Waters stands for. But you clearly don't have an answer to that.

As for those Leavenworth 10, I frankly don't know anything about their various cases. I presume the military justice system did its work. And if these men were rightly convicted than they are indeed convicted criminals. The fact that their crimes took place in a war context does not per se make them war criminals. So lay off the foolish rhetoric.

Maxine waters has nothing to do with the topic, even if she did lots a bad shat that still wouldn't excuse Allen West and his bullshat nor rationalize it. They were convicted of committing crimes in a war zone, some even murder so they are war criminals, wtf?

I like Allen West. He stands up for the truth on things. He stands up for the PEOPLE in this country. Everyone should admire him for this.

So you believe his contention about Communists? I've checked under my bed, and didn't see any commies. I should run the dust mop under there, though.

Last edited:

Maxine waters has nothing to do with the topic, even if she did lots a bad shat that still wouldn't excuse Allen West and his bullshat nor rationalize it. They were convicted of committing crimes in a war zone, some even murder so they are war criminals, wtf?

So you agree she should be shunned by the NAACP too?

As for the definition of war criminal, you are a simpleton.

What stupid remarks did Waters make? What the fack are you talking about man? The NAACP has even gotten on Obama for not doing enough, its not a partisan organization.

you dont know?......of course you are in Germany....not to long ago she said that the Government should take over the big Companies here,ESPECIALLY the Oil Companies....this was run on the news out here until she or someone else said something stupider.....

It's well worth while to look up the Leavenworth Ten.

Lt. Col. Allen West On The “Leavenworth 10″ | Logistics Monster

They had the audacity to kill Al Quaeda operatives in self defense.

The Leavenworth Ten is another legacy of the obama regime. A basic pillar of belief in oabamaworld is that self defense should be punished, like 1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna was punished. Like the democrats want George Zimmerman punished. The war crime is when a military man defends himself on the field of battle instead of getting killed like obama wants. The crime is self defense no matter where you are.

No one finds it the least bit curious that obama both claims that Al Quaeda is over, all killed or captured yet at the same time prosecutes the men who do the killing and the capturing.

It's well worth while to look up the Leavenworth Ten.

They had the audacity to kill Al Quaeda operatives in self defense.

The Leavenworth Ten is another legacy of the obama regime. A basic pillar of belief in oabamaworld is that self defense should be punished, like 1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna was punished. Like the democrats want George Zimmerman punished. The war crime is when a military man defends himself on the field of battle instead of getting killed like obama wants. The crime is self defense no matter where you are.

No one finds it the least bit curious that obama both claims that Al Quaeda is over, all killed or captured yet at the same time prosecutes the men who do the killing and the capturing.

They were not convicted for killing in self defense you dumbass.

I hadn't heard of the Leavenworth 10 until Fail&won't go was harping on them.

Interesting reading. One has to wonder how an American can be accused and convicted of murdering an Al queda dirtbag?? The same dirtbag that would kill you without batting an eye.

Hell. They will cut off your head and send the tape to Al Jazera.

I like West. I see a man of principle who has no problem saying what he believes.

AS for the NAACP?? What does one expect from them? West is a Rep. The rest of that auspicious organization is Dem. Of course West was kicked out. He's probably the only Rep in the entire organization.

Last edited:

Interesting reading. One has to wonder how an American can be accused and convicted of murdering an Al queda dirtbag?? The same dirtbag that would kill you without batting an eye.

I like West. I see a man of principle who has no problem saying what he believes.

AS for the NAACP?? What does one expect from them? West is a Rep. The rest of that auspicious organization is Dem. Of course West was kicked out. He's probably the only Rep in the entire organization.

Dumbass, they took 4 bounded and gagged detainees to a site and executed them, thats facking murder, I'm in the military and that is not what the rules and regulations tell us to do, we're not in the business of executing people no matter who they are so theree is no facking excuse its against the facking rules and Geneva Convention standards laid out.

And as for West, he was previously scheduled to be a keynote speakers and had it withdrawn because of his comment, if this was done because he was a Repug they would have never originally had him as a keynote speaker to begin with so shut the fack up with your excuses.

Dumbass, they took 4 bounded and gagged detainees to a site and executed them, thats facking murder, I'm in the military and that is not what the rules and regulations tell us to do, we're not in the business of executing people no matter who they are so theree is no facking excuse its against the facking rules and Geneva Convention standards laid out.

And as for West, he was previously scheduled to be a keynote speakers and had it withdrawn because of his comment, if this was done because he was a Repug they would have never originally had him as a keynote speaker to begin with so shut the fack up with your excuses.

While there might be some dispute as to the specific acts that led to the charge, if what you say is true, and four al quaeda fighters were taken to a field bound and gagged and executed, I don't have a problem with that.

While there might be some dispute as to the specific acts that led to the charge, if what you say is true, and four al quaeda fighters were taken to a field bound and gagged and executed, I don't have a problem with that.

They had four detainees, whether they al-Qaeda or not is irrelevant, troops are not allowed to execute detainees and it was the estimony of a NCO who was part of the attacks who verified what happened. In none of the court documents was anything mentioned about al-Qaeda and again it irrelevant, the law is the law.

Allen West Ousted From NAACP Event Over Communist Remark

Such a moron shouldn't be speaking at a NAACP event, he's also a supporter of war criminals.

West's remark about alleged Communists was stupid.

That being said, the NAACP does itself no favors by associating itself too exclusively with the Democratic Party. There are some pretty stupid Black Democrats and I don't think they get cancelled.

That's bullshat, the NNACP has honored black Republicans like Condi Rice, this is about West's dumbassed remark about Communists and the kind of bullshat he represents. The NAACP is a nonpartisan organization.

More so by most on the Left, true that. But, still, Left of Center. Apparently, it's okay to play, if one refrains from stating the obvious. Redistribution, goes against, Private Property Values and Rights. Being Anti Free Market, anti Capitalism, doesn't help your cause either. What is does guarantee is failure. You can choose to trade in currency, credits, vouchers, jail time, bullets, or mass graves. Choose wisely, don't hesitate too long, or the choice will be taken away from you. Thanks for playing. :)

They weren't Al Queda, they were allegedly Mahdi Army. The soldiers were ordered to release the prisoners, but instead bound them, gagged them and shot them in the back of the head, and then attempted to cover up the murders.

1. Disobeying a lawful order.
2. Shooting unarmed prisoners.
3. Covering up the execution.

In what universe is that self-defense or in any way justifiable.

Forum List

Back