Allen West on states forming new 'Union' after SCOTUS decision

If your votes are not being counted, what is the point in participating?
That is taxation without representation.
But your votes ARE being counted.

You're just being lied to.

No they are not, Biden stole the election.

YOU are being lied to.

And since there won't be an agreement on this matter, separation is certainly preferable to fighting it over with guns. The idea that a government body gets to decide for the 50% that does not approve is retarded anyway, regardless of who won.

And it was known to be retarded by the founders, that's why the government was very limited, unable to tell citizens how to live. But leftists aren't happy with that, they want to control other people's lives. Severing the parasites makes a lot of sense.

LOL...332-206...

Got a problem with that?

View attachment 429206

The Union won the Civil War for the EXACT same reason the Left won this election and will continue to win........

They do more than talk. What is the value of "talk" ?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Apparently lots of other people as well as businesses are fed up with the liberal shitholes, and are moving there too.
Hey you Yankee staters! How do you feel about that oppressive federal government now?

One problem is that liberals are leaving liberal states, and then voting liberal in their new conservative state, too stupid to realize that they are now fouling their new nest
West is the typical ignorant, ridiculous rightist.

‘Secession’ is un-Constitutional.

There are residents of Texas – likely a majority – who don’t want to lose their American citizenship and cannot have their citizenship taken from them absent their consent and appropriate due process.

The solution is for those on the right so inclined to renounce their US citizenship and leave the country.

Since when do you fucks give a crap about the "Constitution"?

A lot of people in Texas don't have a problem with the US Constitution and will abide by the decision of the highest court in the land. 3 or which were nominated by Trumpybear himself.

Why do the Banana Republican hate our Constitution.

Oh yeah I remember. They're budding little fascist who put party and power above the Constitution.

Why...so you can send me nasty text messages? LOL

You wish.
Don't worry, no one wants to text you, stacy

images

A lot of people in Texas don't have a problem with the US Constitution and will abide by the decision of the highest court in the land. 3 or which were nominated by Trumpybear himself.

Why do the Banana Republican hate our Constitution.

Oh yeah I remember. They're budding little fascist who put party and power above the Constitution.

Fuckoff and die, foreign slut. You said "our constitution" like it applies to you. You don't even have a second amendment in that third-world shithole country you live in, outsider. You don't speak for anyone in my country.

After the Friday SCOTUS decision to dismiss Texas' lawsuit against Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, Texas GOP chairman Allen West proposed an idea for law-abiding states with nowhere else to turn: banding together to "form a Union of states that will abide by the Constitution." He says the four states sued by Texas must face consequences for their unconstitutional handling of the presidential election, and with the highest court refusing to hear the case, those law-abiding states must now find a new solution. So, does West believe seceding is the only option left? In this clip, he discusses with Glenn how should certain states should respond to the Supreme Court decision that left many Americans feeling hopeless.

I say, let's rock and roll man. I am happy to move to Texas. I love Texas.

Texas is almost 50/50 dem/rep....

West is right. We need a pact or agreement between free states to oppose the communist states. There need be no secession. It will be on the order of a caucus. That might be how this resolves itself.

Apparently lots of other people as well as businesses are fed up with the liberal shitholes, and are moving there too.

Hey you Yankee staters! How do you feel about that oppressive federal government now?

Bingo! Liberals need us we don't need them. It's time to secede...then we'll raise the left's food prices about 1,000% :muahaha:

After the Friday SCOTUS decision to dismiss Texas' lawsuit against Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, Texas GOP chairman Allen West proposed an idea for law-abiding states with nowhere else to turn: banding together to "form a Union of states that will abide by the Constitution." He says the four states sued by Texas must face consequences for their unconstitutional handling of the presidential election, and with the highest court refusing to hear the case, those law-abiding states must now find a new solution. So, does West believe seceding is the only option left? In this clip, he discusses with Glenn how should certain states should respond to the Supreme Court decision that left many Americans feeling hopeless.

I say, let's rock and roll man. I am happy to move to Texas. I love Texas.

The rumors are thier was a brawl in the Supreme Court
Clarence was heard to say this is the end of the republic
Robert's is owned .....Kavanaugh caved ...two were told to shut up

Its rumored that you never hear shouting ....it got very heated and LOUD...supposedly

Its a conspiwacy!

Anyone who says that their state should leave the Union doesn't really appreciate the Constitution, only their version of what they think it says.

The country is viciously divided now, and many on the right simply no longer wish to live among people who want to dismantle our history, destroy our monuments, tear up the First Amendment, force us to stop using gendered language, force fairy tales to be fed to our children, like the 1619 Project, tell us "America has never been great", claim to us that "systematic racism" is the #1 threat to America, dismantle our borders, take away our immigration enforcement, force government healthcare on us, etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you guys, myself and millions of others no longer even want to try to find a common ground, because there isn't one.
We need a fucking divorce, we see the world 180 degrees differently, it's irreconcilable differences, and the sooner we all see it, the sooner we can start the dividing line.

Forum List

Back