'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says in Moscow court

Not my opinion, yours. What God commands should be done eh?
Yes what God commands should be followed; now go slay all those nasty little spiritual hosts that you carry around with you daily and then come back and we can have a decent conversation.
Ah good, so ISIS obeying God is good.
I do not know who their God is. I do know this though, I was told there are certain ones that were created for the day of destruction. Possibly your ISIS crowds are those ones created for the day of destruction. There is a name for them I was given and it all does seem to be falling into place as those over in the ME war and prepare themselves for more war as they think they will take over this country too.
Their God is the same as the Jews, the same as Jesus, a Jew, but not that of the Curistians, who have three gods.
Like I said I do not know their god. Then again I am not well acquainted or in the same bed with the god of some who claim to be jews (those of faith) but are not.
The point is the same, God's commands come first, eh?

Yes what God commands should be followed; now go slay all those nasty little spiritual hosts that you carry around with you daily and then come back and we can have a decent conversation.
Ah good, so ISIS obeying God is good.
I do not know who their God is. I do know this though, I was told there are certain ones that were created for the day of destruction. Possibly your ISIS crowds are those ones created for the day of destruction. There is a name for them I was given and it all does seem to be falling into place as those over in the ME war and prepare themselves for more war as they think they will take over this country too.
Their God is the same as the Jews, the same as Jesus, a Jew, but not that of the Curistians, who have three gods.
Like I said I do not know their god. Then again I am not well acquainted or in the same bed with the god of some who claim to be jews (those of faith) but are not.
The point is the same, God's commands come first, eh?
I just told you I do not know their god and obviously they do not know mine.

edit;
Dan 11:38
But in his estate shall he honour the god of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

American liberals believe that in the world today, Christians are committing an equal # of atrocities around the world that radical Muslims are.

They (American libs) are this fucked up in the head.

but, but, buuuuuuuuuuuuut Christians................

American liberals believe that in the world today, Christians are committing an equal # of atrocities around the world that radical Muslims are.

They don't really believe that, but their kooky adherence to multiculturalism, diversity, and moral relativism forces them to make stupid statements.

Less sin is no sin? Shall I quote Jesus, or can you remove the speck from your own eye first?

Less sin is no sin? Shall I quote Jesus, or can you remove the speck from your own eye first?
The Bible has absolutely nothing to do with Muslims murdering in cold blood the world over TODAY.

...but you lefties must try your best to distort the issue and place blame on the Christians you hate.

The Bible has absolutely nothing to do with Muslims murdering in cold blood the world over TODAY.

...but you lefties must try your best to distort the issue and place blame on the Christians you hate.
Which matters more, God's law or Man's?

Apparently you are not capable of understanding and comprehending reality. You should seek mental help.

What matters TODAY are the ACTS committed by Christians and Muslims. If you think those acts are the same, you are F**KING CRAZY!!!

Apparently you are not capable of understanding and comprehending reality. You should seek mental help.

What matters TODAY are the ACTS committed by Christians and Muslims. If you think those acts are the same, you are F**KING CRAZY!!!
What matters today, in this case, is the same as always, the ability of humans to justify evil in the name of God.

We just need the Muslims to have the same kind of token faith most Christians have. Their real god is the Almighty Dollar...

What matters today, in this case, is the same as always, the ability of humans to justify evil in the name of God.

We just need the Muslims to have the same kind of token faith most Christians have. Their real god is the Almighty Dollar...
Christians are not only murderous like radical Muslims, but they are also greedy...in your small deluded mind.

You really should seek help...your hatred of mankind is making you stupid.

The holy books are not the issue here. The issue that matters, is the behavior of followers of the various religions today.
Around the world today, it's the followers of Islam that pose the greatest danger to the general population.

Muslim Woman Who Beheaded Child: Allah Made Me Do It
And he did.
March 3, 2016
Robert Spencer
sa.jpg

Gulchekhra Bobokulova horrified the world Monday when she went to a Moscow metro station with the severed head of four-year-old Nastya Meshcheryakova, whom she served as a nanny, and began waving the poor girl’s head around while screaming “Allahu akbar.” Once Russian police got around to arresting her (she brandished the head and raved for fully twenty minutes), she was immediately subjected to multiple psychiatric evaluations; however, her own explanation for why she did it was simple: “It was what Allah ordered.”

And he did. The Qur’an says: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” (47:4). It doesn’t exempt nannies from this command, or exclude four-year-old girls from the pool of unbelievers who should be beheaded. It just says, “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” – no ifs, ands or buts. That’s what the Qur’an says, and that’s what Gulchekhra Bobokulova did.

And he did.
March 3, 2016
Robert Spencer
sa.jpg

Gulchekhra Bobokulova horrified the world Monday when she went to a Moscow metro station with the severed head of four-year-old Nastya Meshcheryakova, whom she served as a nanny, and began waving the poor girl’s head around while screaming “Allahu akbar.” Once Russian police got around to arresting her (she brandished the head and raved for fully twenty minutes), she was immediately subjected to multiple psychiatric evaluations; however, her own explanation for why she did it was simple: “It was what Allah ordered.”

And he did. The Qur’an says: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” (47:4). It doesn’t exempt nannies from this command, or exclude four-year-old girls from the pool of unbelievers who should be beheaded. It just says, “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” – no ifs, ands or buts. That’s what the Qur’an says, and that’s what Gulchekhra Bobokulova did.

But, but, buuuuuutttttttt, Christians !...............

And he did.
March 3, 2016
Robert Spencer
sa.jpg

But, but, buuuuuutttttttt, Christians !...............
But, but, buuuttt, Koran today not 700 ad!

These Muslims, adored by Libtards nationwide --- nothing but peaceloving assholes.
Eh, tards?

This woman sounds like she's mentally ill.

So how is that any different than Andrea Yates drowning her five kids because Jesus said so?

You'll give this person an excuse and use Andrea Yates as a way to bash Christianity. That's the difference.

The difference? Well, this particular woman who you are attempting to defend, beheaded a baby in the name of Allah, then paraded the head in the streets of Moscow.
That help, short-dick?

And Andrea Yates drowned five kids in the name of Jesus. Probably because her husband kept knocking her up for Jesus after her doctors explicitly warned his dumb bible-thumping ass that she was suffering severe post partum depression.

But you keep pretending their magic sky fairy is worse than your magic sky fairy.

This is true. This instance is certainly born more out of mental illness than religious fanaticism.
She is clearly and horribly insane...I do wonder how the parents did not recognize it. Not that they would dream of this happening, but usually you can pick up on crazy people. They are not that hard to pick out when they are THIS nuts.

Nice to see some people have a sense of perspective.

Just like I said above, you'll use it as a way to bash Christianity. You're too predictable retard. No wonder you can't keep a job.

Forum List

Back