All You Have To Know About Obama

So to be clear, you post

if Christians were murdering innocents around the world, you would demand they be terminated right?

And I point out that in the recent past christians commited genocide aginst muslims in former yugoslavia without me calling for anyone to be "terminated" (please stop watching James Cameron films) and you get your panties in a bunch??

Anybody?
We have ISIS committing all kinds of horrific atrocities in the ME and you bring up Kosovo. We have radical Islam murdering innocents in Paris and Brussels and you are worried about Christians. We have radical Muslim husband and wife team murdering their co-workers in California and you scared shitless about those murderous Christians.

How do people get so dumb?

So to be clear, you post

if Christians were murdering innocents around the world, you would demand they be terminated right?

And I point out that in the recent past christians commited genocide aginst muslims in former yugoslavia without me calling for anyone to be "terminated" (please stop watching James Cameron films) and you get your panties in a bunch??

Anybody?
ISIS massacres 175 kidnapped cement workers in Northeast Damascus
ISIS massacres 175 kidnapped cement workers in Northeast Damascus

REMEMBER KOSOVO!!!

So to be clear, you post

Anybody?
We have ISIS committing all kinds of horrific atrocities in the ME and you bring up Kosovo. We have radical Islam murdering innocents in Paris and Brussels and you are worried about Christians. We have radical Muslim husband and wife team murdering their co-workers in California and you scared shitless about those murderous Christians.

Ah the shout down tactic, I point out you're wornmg and you use block captals and that magically makes you less wrong. you're wrong. Most of what you post is wrong. You'd think you get tired of being wrong but you don't.

So to be clear, you post

Anybody?

Ah the shout down tactic, I point out you're wornmg and you use block captals and that magically makes you less wrong. you're wrong. Most of what you post is wrong. You'd think you get tired of being wrong but you don't.
The capital lettering was not from me. I merely copied the link and pasted it...so there, you are wrong AGAIN.

Could you be so kind as to tell me what I am wrong about?

• Best president in over 50 years
  • Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse
  • Killed America's Enemy #1
  • Won 2 landslide elections
  • Prevented Iran from amassing nuclear weapons
  • Corruption-free administration, compared to Reagan's most corrupt.
  • Restored respect for America globally

How many more do you need?

"Restored respect for America globally."

Really?

Let's remind all what a dunce this poster is...and how Obama is seen in the real world:

China underscores disrespect for Obama during his visit:

"...Obama downplayed dust-ups involving the U.S. delegation and Chinese security officials during the opening hours of his trip to Hangzhou for the G-20 summit, ....

The early hours of Obama’s trip were marred by confrontations involving Chinese security officials,.... When Air Force One touched down at the Hangzhou airport, Obama was not greeted, as is customary, by a staircase, but had to deplane from the lower level of his 747 jet.

Reporters and U.S. officials were kept away from the welcoming ceremony by a rope line.... When the president’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, and her deputy, Ben Rhodes, attempted to pass under the barricade, they were confronted by a Chinese security official "They did things that weren’t anticipated," Rice later told reporters..."
Obama Downplays Tensions After Skirmishes During China Visit

Some respect, huh?

Who voted for this clown?????
Oh...right......
.......other clowns.

How does one get so fucking delusional?

Government schooling????

The media????

The vast Leftwing echo chamber??????

Drugs?????

Congenital brain damage????

Government schooling????

The media????

The vast Leftwing echo chamber??????

Drugs?????

Congenital brain damage????
The scary thing is should the left attain total power, they won't need re-education camps for a good percentage of Americans. They are already re-educated.

Now....about the dunce who posted this...
"All You Have To Know About Obama
[/QUOTE]

This today:

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."
Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

Now....about the dunce who posted this...
"All You Have To Know About Obama

This today:

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."
Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'[/QUOTE]
That seems to be extremely true.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back