all you folks that believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports,

believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports, do you think this is ok?

Competitors have trained their whole lives to reach the Olympics.

Only to get slapped in the face by this 'guy'.
P.S. your title does not state the topic of your thread, making it hard for users to follow the rules about seeing if someone else, already has a thread on the topic, before posting a new thread of their own....

the women athletes never stand up for themselves..
Seems they are told to hush. They all should boycott the damn thing.

believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports, do you think this is ok?

Competitors have trained their whole lives to reach the Olympics.

Only to get slapped in the face by this 'guy'.

Look, Will, plain and simple-- -- -- I have no great thing against trans people if they are adult, but if they want to compete in sports, I will not stand for yet another blind governmentally-imposed PC promotion of trans people over the rest of us.

Why can't our gov ever just get behind normal people who are the majority of us w/o always seeking to create social change?

Getting a trans operation still leaves you with the best part of your original sex and if you want to compete in sports, then either compete against OTHER trans people like you or against those in the sex to which you were born and basically, primarily, STILL ARE, save for the minor cosmetic changes some surgeon effected!

Leftists are misogynists :dunno:

I’ve never quite figured out on what side of the aisle you sit.
I am an actual liberal, borderline anarchist.
I believe in individual liberty and small govt.

You’re not woke then?

For me, this is a difficult situation....

On one hand, transgender students need sports as much as anyone else...

On the other hand, it is unfair to the biological female in sports having to compete against a biological male.

You’re not woke then?
I am not an ignorant, regressive, illiberal, totalitarian psychopath. So, no. Lol

For me, this is a difficult situation....

On one hand, transgender students need sports as much as anyone else...

On the other hand, it is unfair to the biological female in sports having to compete against a biological male.
Nothing wrong with them playing sports. They need to stick to the sports that are based on his biological identity.

You’re not woke then?
I am not an ignorant, regressive, illiberal, totalitarian psychopath. So, no. Lol

Thank goodness for that.

You don’t hug trees either?

You’re not woke then?

Thank goodness for that.

You don’t hug trees either?
I used to but then a dear friend said that was weird, so i stopped. Now i just enjoy them from a distance.

alas she seems to be playing by the rules....is the problem with her or those making the rules?
Seems to be both.
Laurel, before transitioning had records in the men division. They got beat by records he couldnt compete with, so he decided to become a chick. Then, he starts winning all kinds of awards. Awards that wont be broken until a stronger male wants to put the women to shame.

We have men and women’s events just add transgender as third group and let them compete against each other just as men compete against men and women compete against women.

Aww, that takes all the fun out of stomping competitors at an evolutionary disadvantage.....

We have men and women’s events just add transgender as third group and let them compete against each other just as men compete against men and women compete against women.

Aww, that takes all the fun out of stomping competitors at an evolutionary disadvantage.....
Puts a whole new meaning to "survival of the fittest" :lol:

Forum List

Back