all you folks that believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports,

did you read your own op? she can compete as long as her testosterone level is below a 10 and most likely she and a lot of other athletes are going due to quotas allowing more and qualifications for the events has been lowered...from 6 to 4

but so glad you found your unicorn to continue your bullshit

believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports, do you think this is ok?

Competitors have trained their whole lives to reach the Olympics.

Only to get slapped in the face by this 'guy'.
I love how as soon as he was allowed to compete as a woman, he took off the dress, removed the makeup and stopped being a woman.

laurel-hubbard-2.jpg

Leftists are misogynists :dunno:

I’ve never quite figured out on what side of the aisle you sit.

i dont agree with not being able to protest....just like blacks take a knee the women protesting should not be silenced

apparently on the breixbart side

did you read your own op? she can compete as long as her testosterone level is below a 10 and most likely she and a lot of other athletes are going due to quotas allowing more and qualifications for the events has been lowered...from 6 to 4

but so glad you found your unicorn to continue your bullshit

That doesn't negate the strength acquired already or the natural ability inherited in men vs female. Testosterone is just an easy measuring tool that isn't a total picture but only a small piece. He hasn't had lower testosterone his entire life and it isn't permanent, only as long as he takes the medication artificially lowering it, once they stop taking it then it will begin to increase again because he is a man and not a woman.

By your logic low testosterone equals completely female right?

I’ve never quite figured out on what side of the aisle you sit.
I am an actual liberal, borderline anarchist.
I believe in individual liberty and small govt.

some damn committee makes these rules....levels of this and that...

i always have a lot of questions...just cause you are living as a woman does not mean you have had bottom surgery which most avoid like hell...top is no issue...but with bottom you lose the ability to climax something most want to retain...so has she converted to the max or walking that line?

believe there is no issue with trans men competing in women sports, do you think this is ok?

Competitors have trained their whole lives to reach the Olympics.

Only to get slapped in the face by this 'guy'.
I love how as soon as he was allowed to compete as a woman, he took off the dress, removed the makeup and stopped being a woman.

laurel-hubbard-2.jpg

That's a dude

my logic is not what we are discussing now is it? the whomevers have made the rules....and there are always people who manipulate the rules...

Forum List

Back